Is Trump a liar?

A place to find quick links to facts that support reality. Good for ending debates quickly, especially repeated debates.

Not intended as a place for discussion.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Is Trump a liar?

Unread post by neoplacebo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:36 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:26 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:38 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:29 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:49 pm
Is the Pope Catholic?
I think so. Anyway, if you decide you want a house mate who won't steal the fucking towel racks, let me know. I can't take this Tennessee waltz much longer because I don't dance.
I was confused after reading that your senator lamar was going to put his country above trump.
He has never done anything in his life that wasn't 100% repug. So why do people write articles expecting him or Collins or whatever repug liar to be different this time?
Well, before the Senate vote there was speculation that he and Collins and Murkowski and one or two more of them would vote to allow witness testimony. Marsha Blackburn is a lost cause and is a blatant trump whore, which I pointed out to her in an email yesterday evening after she prevented two election security bills from advancing in the Senate. Still haven't heard back from her on that even though I said "I expect an answer" in my note. That may have been the only sentence that wasn't ripe with choice profanity in the whole message and it was about two hundred words.

I'm not so sure that ol lamar ain't worse than blackburn. At least she's easy to identify as a trump whore or a corporate whore or whatever, not so with pretty boy lamar. He just slips along with media praise for his reasonableness without ever having done anything reasonable in his sorry plaid shirt life.
Well, for better or worse, Alexander will soon be gone. But who knows what kind of nutjob these gullible ignorant fools around here will elect in his stead. As for Marsha, the hell with her. The other day I sent her a nice email calling her everything but a white woman over her prevention of two election security bills advancing; it only took one Senator to stop them, and she stood up and did it. I hope she dies soon.