Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A properly run conservative forum with conservative mods. ;)
bannination
Captain

Re: CPF: The Worst Forum Ever

Unread post by bannination » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:53 am

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:58 am
bannination wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:53 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:04 pm
I can't post in color in this forum. :(
No kiddin ya dirty drooling librul.
Hey, that's offensive. I'm not a librul. :wave:

I can't use the bottom right "Jump to" button either. Not a big deal, just curious why these non-moderator features are nonfunctional.
Gotta keep the interface simpler so us conservatives don't get confused.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:53 am

bannination wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:53 am
Gotta keep the interface simpler so us conservatives don't get confused.
:lol: We're conservatives, that ship done sailed.

"interface" - What do mixed religions have to do with it?
So many wingnuts, so little time.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:03 am

:lol: I see what you did, whoever.
WHO IS Q?
QAnon, the Crazy Pro-Trump Conspiracy, Melts Down Over OIG Report
They believe Trump and Mueller were secretly investigating Democrats and that the Justice Department watchdog would reveal all. Now they think there is a secret, second report.

A man armed with a rifle and a handgun drove an armored truck to the Hoover Dam last Friday (6/15) and started blocking traffic. He brought a homemade sign with him that said, “Release the OIG report.”

Except the report was already out....

But for followers of the byzantine QAnon conspiracy theory, who had been promised that the report would contain far more damaging revelations about Democrats, the report has been one big anticlimax. The sign the armored truck driver held up on the bridge appeared to reference the idea, promoted by QAnon, that Trump possesses another OIG report that would bring down his enemies once and for all. The second report supposedly proves the FBI, the Justice Department, and top Democrats broke laws in an attempt to stop Trump from winning the presidency. Now Trump just has to release it, QAnon says....

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The bozos over at CPF were soooo sure that the bomber was a lefty.
"Big, Bad, Conservatives are trying to kill me & my friends!"- The Clintons'
At first, our own supsalemgr was a lone voice of reason and caution:
supsalemgr wrote:This is one of those situations that requires patience. We can all speculate on who it might be, but until the perpetrator is apprehended we will never know. History indicates it is probably a one man nut job. Regardless of who it might be it is deplorable.
Not that he was being very smart:
supsalemgr wrote:What I am surprised about is all these pundits saying the perp will be identified in short order. That seems amazing to me. I ask Billy, are the investigators that good?
Then, he decided to follow the crowd to Looneyville:
supsalemgr wrote:I find it hard to believe democrats would be behind these bombs. Even they cannot be that stupid. OOPS - you hit it with the term "desperation". Desperation removes all logic and democrats don't have much of that to begin with.
Now, we've got CPFers like Solar not having the balls to admit that they were wrong:
FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Mail Bomb Campaign
And supsalemgr is desperately trying to downplay the significance of the bomber being a hardcore, long term con:
supsalemgr wrote:Good. Seems another one off whack job. Now the democrats will have to find something else as this will be a non story come Monday.

I've seen elsewhere that idiot cons are claiming that the MAGABomber is a liberal that only became con 3 weeks ago. Nope, he's been a rightwing ammosexual Trumpette at least since he joined Twitter in April 2016.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hardrock2016

billy.pilgrim
Captain

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:46 am

The Clinton's kidnapped him in 1963 and had him brainwashed by Russian operatives before returning him to his parents. Hillary sent out the trigger last week. Poor guy never had a chance.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:33 pm

The bozos over at CPF were soooo sure that the bomber was a lefty.
"Big, Bad, Conservatives are trying to kill me & my friends!"- The Clintons'
At first, our own supsalemgr was a lone voice of reason and caution:
supsalemgr wrote:This is one of those situations that requires patience. We can all speculate on who it might be, but until the perpetrator is apprehended we will never know. History indicates it is probably a one man nut job. Regardless of who it might be it is deplorable.
Not that he was being very smart:
supsalemgr wrote:What I am surprised about is all these pundits saying the perp will be identified in short order. That seems amazing to me. I ask Billy, are the investigators that good?
Then, he decided to follow the crowd to Looneyville:
supsalemgr wrote:I find it hard to believe democrats would be behind these bombs. Even they cannot be that stupid. OOPS - you hit it with the term "desperation". Desperation removes all logic and democrats don't have much of that to begin with.
Now, we've got CPFers like Solar not having the balls to admit that they were wrong:
FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Mail Bomb Campaign
And supsalemgr is desperately trying to downplay the significance of the bomber being a hardcore, long term con:
supsalemgr wrote:Good. Seems another one off whack job. Now the democrats will have to find something else as this will be a non story come Monday.

I've seen elsewhere that idiot cons are claiming that the MAGABomber is a liberal that only became con 3 weeks ago. Nope, he's been a rightwing ammosexual Trumpette at least since he joined Twitter in April 2016.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hardrock2016
I apologize for even remotely thinking supsalemgr was trying to be the rational one. I guess he's oblivious that right-wing violence, terrorism and racism is getting in the news on a weekly basis now.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:31 pm

bannination wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:09 pm
I apologize for even remotely thinking supsalemgr was trying to be the rational one.

We both did. :oops:

I guess he's oblivious

Some things never change. That's why he ran away to a nanny forum where people don't point it out.

that right-wing violence, terrorism and racism is getting in the news on a weekly basis now.
They're not the only idiots.

At Least 1 Trump Supporter Still Thinks Obama, Clintons Sent Bombs To Themselves (with video)

Their denials and self-delusion are a form of cowardice.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

CPF: The Worst Forum Ever

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Solar wrote:"our thousands upon thousands of readers"
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg369627

:lol:

69.3% Percent of Visitors to conservativepoliticalforum.com are Serbian bots.
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/conserva ... lforum.com
And, the sites most frequently linking to CPF are Russian.

The only question is whether Solar is too incompetent to block them, or whether he's so insecure that he uses them to inflate his ego. Either way, bless his heart.

Ulysses

Re: CPF: The WORST Forum Ever

Unread post by Ulysses » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:14 pm

I'd like to propose a runner-up for worst forum ever. Second to CPF, that would be LNF (Liberty News Forum). A number of the regulars on LNF also pop up on CPF, and they are all moronic conservatives who appear to have lost all touch with reality.

Which means they are oblivious to the heinous disaster for American democracy named Trump. It is however heartening to see their rotted out brains implode as daily evidence is released about The Donald's corrupt and criminal past, present, and future.

:angel4:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Ulysses wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:14 pm
I'd like to propose a runner-up for worst forum ever. Second to CPF, that would be LNF (Liberty News Forum). A number of the regulars on LNF also pop up on CPF, and they are all moronic conservatives who appear to have lost all touch with reality.

Which means they are oblivious to the heinous disaster for American democracy named Trump. It is however heartening to see their rotted out brains implode as daily evidence is released about The Donald's corrupt and criminal past, present, and future.

Welcome back.

Might even be worse given that it's more popular. I've only looked a handful of times but billy.pilgrim sometimes shares tales of how bad it is.

Ulysses

Unread post by Ulysses » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:19 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:37 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Welcome back.

Might even be worse given that it's more popular. I've only looked a handful of times but billy.pilgrim sometimes shares tales of how bad it is.
Yeah, it gets rather surreal over on LNF. I do my best to educate them about the FACTS surrounding various issues, but the rabid right wingers just come back with nasty insults. And the admin there lets them do it. I enjoy a challenge, but there's not much challenge in debating morons.

O Really
Captain

Unread post by O Really » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:26 pm

No point in wrestling a pig in the mud - you just get dirty, and the pig enjoys it.

Ulysses

Re: LNF: The second worst Forum Ever

Unread post by Ulysses » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:20 am

O Really wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:26 pm
No point in wrestling a pig in the mud - you just get dirty, and the pig enjoys it.
True that.

But consider that the pig can talk, the pig can vote, and the pig influences how others vote.

Ignoring the pig doesn't change that.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:03 am

I like berating pigs, but not in sties where I get rapidly banned or in ones that I get so mired that I can't get out. I think that LNF would be a tar baby for me.