Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:More wussy dodging.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Seth Milner »

Vrede too wrote:
Vrede too wrote:More wussy dodging.
Cry me a river.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

You got caught in lies, even stupidly suggesting that Sometime Lefty might be lying, man up.
1312. ETTD.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I got a kick out of Haley saying that the flag should be lowered with dignity.
Yep, dignity played such a crucial role in the history of white supremacy. :lol:

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:You got caught in lies, even stupidly suggesting that Sometime Lefty might be lying, man up.
You are a liar. I didn't suggest that Lefty was lying, I asked him if he was lying.
If I remember correctly, Vrede too countered someone's accusation by stating that Mr.B DID NOT threaten to expose him; but that Vrede too PERCEIVED what Mr.B knew as a threat; is that not correct? Or are you lying?
Vrede too wrote:You are confused. I only said that Mr.B never made an explicit threat about going to my bosses. He did expose my real ID (which he knew made me vulnerable to anyone that might want to go to my bosses) and threatened to further do so, along with stalking me in the real world. Now be a good boy, admit you screwed up and apologize to Sometime Lefty for suggesting he might be lying.
You are confused. . . and a liar. That's not quite how I was told it happened. I swapped a couple of PM's with Mr.B a couple of weeks ago, and he told me that he PM'd you with a link that was singing praises of your past exploits. Then, you PM'd Bannination screaming that Mr.B had discovered your identity and to delete all your posts and cancel your membership, because Mr.B could go to your bosses and tell them whatever it was he was to tell them.

You had no further contact with Mr.B via PM or this forum, until you re-appeared as 'Vrede too'. Why don't YOU man up and display a bit of honestly yourself and tell us in what manner did Mr.B go and threaten you further, or threaten to go to your bosses, and in what manner did he 'stalk' you? I'm aware of the first incident in which he threatened you, but you're the one confused here; you're combining his first threat and his identity discovery as one incident, and you are milking it dry to garner sympathy and attention.

Now, for sure, none of this is really my business, but I'm an investigative reporter, (and a lousy one, according to you) and I got nosey and wanted to hear the "rest of the story". I don't believe Mr. B is the liar you and yours label him to be; I believe he has been honest and forthright in what he told me; including his admission that his researching you was unscrupulous, but his temper got the best of him. I'm confident that your inciting someone to their limits is how you get your kicks, especially when they can't get back at you physically. That's why you were worried what Mr.B would do with his knowledge of you.

Now, about you and me. This childish bantering that you and I are doing back and forth is not my forte, and I don't especially care to indulge in it. Your personality did a complete 180 the first time you and I butted heads over a subject. You have 6 of the ten most hated personality traits;
arrogance, rudeness, domineering, temperamental, conceit, and condescending. There's another term for your personality disorder that deals with the way you change what people say and suggest they're 'supporting, endorsing, advocating etc., but it escapes me right now. I'll be sure to let you know what it is when I find it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

(post bumped to the last in hopes of getting back on topic)
Last edited by Vrede too on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

[color=#800000]Seth Milner[/color] wrote:You are a liar. I didn't suggest that Lefty was lying,

"might be lying" - Your misquote of me is yet another lie.

I asked him if he was lying.

:lol: What a wuss you are! That's a passive-aggressive suggestion that Sometime Lefty might be lying. Man up.
Vrede too wrote:You are confused. I only said that Mr.B never made an explicit threat about going to my bosses. He did expose my real ID (which he knew made me vulnerable to anyone that might want to go to my bosses) and threatened to further do so, along with stalking me in the real world. Now be a good boy, admit you screwed up and apologize to Sometime Lefty for suggesting he might be lying.
You are confused. . . and a liar. That's not quite how I was told it happened. I swapped a couple of PM's with Mr.B a couple of weeks ago,

:lol: You're so stupid as to believe Mr.B. That's rich!

and he told me that he PM'd you with a link that was singing praises of your past exploits.

Half truth, as I've said all along. There was plenty of whiny criticism in his PM.

Then, you PM'd Bannination

And asked that he post the PM.

screaming that Mr.B had discovered your identity and to delete all your posts and cancel your membership, because Mr.B could go to your bosses and tell them whatever it was he was to tell them.

He or anyone else, since he'd already revealed enough in open forum for anyone with half a brain and basic research skills (this excludes Kernel Failure, of course) to ID me and where I work. Plus, he's admitted openly that he was already discussing me by name with (edit: at least) one other con. Didn't you notice?

Your "could" is a hoot, since that's exactly what I posted above and you quoted. I won't hold my breath waiting for you to figure it out or grow the balls to admit it if you ever do.

You had no further contact with Mr.B via PM or this forum, until you re-appeared as 'Vrede too'. Why don't YOU man up and display a bit of honestly yourself and tell us in what manner did Mr.B go and threaten you further,

You can find his ongoing threats in this first thread about it:

What happened to Vrede? Answer inside.

And in:

The Whining Thread
Ode to Vrede and Too
BRD Most Censored forum on the Internet

or threaten to go to your bosses,

Ummm, you poor illiterate thing, as I just posted and you just quoted, he never explicitly threatened to do that. It was the possibility that anyone could that wasn't worth even a slight risk. You've probably never experienced what an honor it is to save lives and ease suffering on a daily basis, Geraldo. If you had, you'd have a clue as to where I'm coming from.

and in what manner did he 'stalk' you?

He described my home and vehicle in open forum, thus making it clear that he'd stalked. What, he didn't mention that to you? Funny that.

... That's why you were worried what Mr.B would do with his knowledge of you....

Less so wimpy Mr.B than everyone else he posted the clues to my real ID for, as I've said all along. For example, here are Kernel Failure's explicit threats: http://blueridgedebate.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2063. Plus, thanks to your revelations about PMs you've gotten, and probably to their chagrin, we have cowardly butthurt lurkers here.
Your incessant whining about me that still pretends the first attack didn't come from you and still runs away from all topical points here is ignored, poor thing. If I was merely mean you could just blow me off or even put me on "ignore". What's clearly got you throwing such a tantrum is that your "facts", arguments and "reasoning" have been trashed and you just can't handle it.
Last edited by Vrede too on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Seth Milner wrote:... In like manner, anytime homerfobe posts his ranting stupidity against homosexuals, you label him a homosexual. How silly.
Boatrocker wrote:Homophobes Likely To Be Closet Gays, Study Finds

Not exactly news. And, yeah, it's three years old.

The Study
How silly of Seth Milner to not know this. He fails "investigative" journalism, again.
Seth Milner wrote:Can you not disagree with anyone without resorting to name-calling? ...
Ummm, "homosexual" is not a slur to me. Haven't you noticed? If it is to you and homerfobe, that's your problem to deal with.

Otoh, "ranting stupidity" is pretty harsh, nttawwt.

Anyhow -
Seth Milner, to homerfobe on July 5, wrote:Man, you've got some serious issues.
Can you not disagree with anyone without essentially resorting to name-calling?
Last edited by Vrede too on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Notice that Chattanooga is immediately called "terrorism", as well it should be. However, when the shooter is a white Christian racist like Dylann Roof almost no one immediately called it terrorism, some outlets took days and other outlets never have called it terrorism.

In fact, since the targets were military in Chattanooga and mostly elderly civilians in Charleston, Charleston is arguably far more terrorism while Chattanooga could be called asymmetric and/or guerrilla warfare.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Flag of The Faggot States of America.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Seth Milner, to homerfobe on July 5, wrote:Man, you've got some serious issues.
Can you not disagree with anyone without essentially resorting to name-calling?
He didn't call me a name, you stupid pisswilly. Yep, I've got issues, serious ones too. I hate faggots, twat twinkies , fairies, half man half woman stupid asses that can't look down into their underwear to see what equipment they're sporting, faggot lovers and so on. So what? That don't make me no goddam queer, even though little Verde too-too desperately attempts to label queer-haters as queers because some survey or news item from a faggot website says so.
I'm not surprised that Verde finally lit into Seth Milner; I predicted it would happen, thanks to my crystal ball I bought on sale at the Dollar Store. That sumbitch can't stand for someone to post something that goes against his all-knowing horseshit. Piss on Vrede, piss on, you useless piece of dog shit.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:Notice that Chattanooga is immediately called "terrorism", as well it should be. However, when the shooter is a white Christian racist like Dylann Roof almost no one immediately called it terrorism, some outlets took days and other outlets never have called it terrorism.

In fact, since the targets were military in Chattanooga and mostly elderly civilians in Charleston, Charleston is arguably far more terrorism while Chattanooga could be called asymmetric and/or guerrilla warfare.
I bet they were flying a Confederate flag at the recruiting office, huh? It's probable that Roof is a liberal, nigger-hating, faggot lover like most of you who call any maniac a white Christian racist. It makes you stupid assholes look intelligent.
Last edited by homerfobe on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede the Fag-Lover wrote:Ummm, "homosexual" is not a slur to me. Haven't you noticed? If it is to you and homerfobe, that's your problem to deal with.
I didn't see where Seth called you a queer; but it wasn't necessary anyway, because being called a queer doesn't bother a queer if the label fits.
No problem here.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

homerfobe wrote:
Vrede the Fag-Lover wrote:Ummm, "homosexual" is not a slur to me. Haven't you noticed? If it is to you and homerfobe, that's your problem to deal with.
I didn't see where Seth called you a queer; but it wasn't necessary anyway, because being called a queer doesn't bother a queer if the label fits.
No problem here.
Then why do you get so upset when people point out your gayness
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ummm, no one posted that Seth called me homosexual, or anything that could possibly be mistaken for that. Leaving aside homerfobe's perpetual gay obsession (hmmm), he proves himself to be a complete idiot again.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:Ummm, no one posted that Seth called me homosexual, or anything that could possibly be mistaken for that. Leaving aside homerfobe's perpetual gay obsession (hmmm), he proves himself to be a complete idiot again.

but nowhere near as laughable as bb.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Having failed with all other oh-so-defensive screeching that they're not latent gays, maybe the homophobes can gain more traction with studies like this one:

... elevated boyhood femininity correlated with higher IQ scores ...
homerfobe (faked) wrote:I'm too stupid to be gay.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote: Then why do you get so upset when people point out your gayness
I don't get upset. Lots of people tell me I'm gay and full of life. I'm about as happy-go-lucky as they get. Being a fucking low-life faggot is not being gay. They're the lowest life form on earth. Even lower than a blow-fly larvae. Why are you always calling me, a fag-hater, a queer unless you're only trying to justify your own filthy-assed existence? Maybe you get a sadistic thrill out of my replies to you? Is that what titillates your libido?
Vrede too wrote: Leaving aside homerfobe's perpetual gay obsession (hmmm),
hmmmm? Does the thought that I might possibly be queer excite you? Sorry, you'll have to stick with your bill boy. You might say I have a gay obsession. I'm obsessed with seeing faggotry eradicated like a plague would be eradicated; it's nothing but a filthy disease spread by filthy people.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Franklin Graham Should Worry About Radicalizing Right-Wing Christians, Not Muslims

... Consider if a major Muslim cleric in Pakistan wrote, "We are under attack by Christians at home and abroad. We should stop all immigration of Christians to our land until this threat with Christianity has been settled. Every Christian that comes into this country has the potential to be radicalized--and they do their killing to honor their religion and Jesus." Such language would, and does, radicalize ignorant youth. It fosters terrorism. Graham's language has the potential to foster similar terrorism--indeed such language has done just when used to justify oppression of minorities in American history.

... none of the Islamophobic bigotry Graham spews is even remotely accurate.

For example, the New York Times reports that:
The main terrorist threat in the United States is not from violent Muslim extremists, but from right-wing extremists. Just ask the police." And they back it up with hard facts, adding that in America, "...the 20 plots that were carried out [by Muslim extremists] accounted for 50 fatalities over the past 13 and a half years. In contrast, right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities. The toll has increased since the study was released in 2012
In short, in the time Muslim extremists have committed 20 plots, right-wing terrorists--most of whom are ostensibly white and Christian--have committed roughly 4,000 acts of terror. Frighteningly, neo-Nazi terrorist organizations report a rise in recruits since the Charleston shooting. But surely Graham condemned right-wing terrorism just last month when Dylann Roof murdered nine innocent black Americans, right? Not in the least, and his hypocrisy is shameful at best.

For example, as of July 18 Graham's above Islamophobic Facebook post has 161,000 likes. Meanwhile over a month later Graham's soft condemnation of the Charleston shooting has 1,600 likes. Why the massive disparity? Graham didn't bother posting a condemnation of the Charleston terrorist attack on his own Facebook page. He resorted to a side page that receives hardly the same level of attention--almost as if he was trying to hide that a white supremacist who might have a Christian background committed terrorism. This hypothesis is further validated when we consider that Graham's comments on the Charleston attack doesn't mention terrorism, white supremacy or racism.

His hypocrisy is further perplexing when we compare the Chattanooga shooting with the Charleston shooting. Abdulazeez has a confirmed history of drug and alcohol abuse, was off his anti-depressant medication, had illegal access to guns, and so far no evidence indicates any link to terrorist organizations. Every sign indicates that he was a deranged, high, and confused individual. We don't even know his state of mind when he committed his act of terrorism--was he high or drunk again?

Meanwhile Dylann Roof has no such history of drug and alcohol abuse, received a gun for his birthday, and was radicalized by a white supremacist Christian terrorist organization. He specifically targeted the Charleston church due to its iconic role in black history, and sat with the congregants for an hour before finally consciously deciding to murder them one by one.

... At nearly one attack a day, however, right-wing terrorism is a growing epidemic. Graham must stop his crusade to radicalize Americans.

Because right now he's taking the lead in making America a more dangerous and intolerant place.
For example:

Former Pastor Suggests Christians Should Fight Gay Rights With Guns
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

"(Joshua) Feuerstein, who has about 1.6 million Facebook fans, mentions a man suing two Bible publishers to get the word “homosexuality” removed from the text"

I was unaware that word was in the Bible. Sounds like a dead-end lawsuit, but I'm sure some lawyer will be glad to take the case. (and his money)