medical breakthroughs - commies cure cancer

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Mr.B
A bad person.

Re: medical breakthroughs - commies cure cancer

Unread post by Mr.B »

Different subject for this thread, but I'll reply in kind
billy.pilgrim wrote: "You just never can tell how intolerant assholes may act."
Sure I can; I deal with them right here practically every time I log in...

You and your peers equate my religious beliefs with intolerance (and bigotry); I've stated repeatedly that I do not believe homosexuality is a normal human trait and the God I worship views it as abomination of human behavior. I've never stated that I hate anyone for their lifestyle.

I don't know why y'all can't (or don't want to) get that through your thick (intolerant) heads!

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:Sure I can; I deal with them right here practically every time I log in...
...and start typing.
Mr.B wrote:You and your peers equate my religious beliefs with intolerance (and bigotry)
No, we refuse to equate your bigotry with religious beliefs.
Mr.B wrote: I've stated repeatedly that I do not believe homosexuality is a normal human trait and the God I worship views it as abomination of human behavior.
That's how you've cherry-picked the Bible. Meanwhile you have casually dismiss other directives treated as equal abominations.

Others cherry-pick differently.
Mr.B wrote:I've never stated that I hate anyone for their lifestyle.
And no-one has stated that they hate you for yours.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

To be accurate, homosexuality is a normal mammalian trait, not exclusively a human one.

"lifestyle" - Big of Mr.B to admit that he could have played for either team. Maybe he'll tell us all about his test drives.

Advocating discrimination in law and policy is "hate", no different from the discrimination in some Muslim countries. Mr.B fails English and honesty, again.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mr.B wrote:Different subject for this thread, but I'll reply in kind
Sure I can; I deal with them right here practically every time I log in...

You and your peers equate my religious beliefs with intolerance (and bigotry); I've stated repeatedly that I do not believe homosexuality is a normal human trait and the God I worship views it as abomination of human behavior. I've never stated that I hate anyone for their lifestyle.

I don't know why y'all can't (or don't want to) get that through your thick (intolerant) heads!
Look up intolerant to see picture of you and your ISIS buds who worship the very same god of Abraham and the same bs laws written by a bunch of marauders to justify living off of their genocidal rampages of the more civilized settlements and towns by coming up with some crap about being god's chosen and prefered brand of human.
Moses was a con man witch doctor who left such a stain on humanity from his death bed that he may actually succeed in destroying the world. So pick and choose your intolerance - I believe there are over 600 abominations surrounding the one you picked. God doesn't want you to eat pork, or shellfish ranks about as high. The OT god is one fucked up dude with some good rules for living and some really bad one. So pick and choose your intolerance of the day. Go kill a hitite or two, fuck their baby girls it's all okay with God as long as you steal their gold for him because God loves him some gold and bb loves him some old bs.

Remember, you should never eat rotten meat, but you can sell it to people of other religions.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
"Sure I can; I deal with them right here practically every time I log in...!"
"Look up intolerant to see picture of you and your ISIS buds......"
Point proven; I rest my case. Thank you.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

It never fails. rstrong posts and Vrede's right "behind" (pun intended) him.
homerfobe wrote:As always. Sweet, aren't they.

Vrede too wrote:"To be accurate, homosexuality is a normal mammalian trait, not exclusively a human one."
Humans are supposed to be higher on the intelligence scale. Being of the mammalian grouping doesn't mean you have to act like an animal of a lower class.

"lifestyle" - Big of Mr.B to admit that he could have played for either team. Maybe he'll tell us all about his test drives."
Idiot. I've not admitted anything. I'm afraid your "test drives" have far out-numbered mine; therefore you wouldn't want to hear about mine, since they only involved females. I really don't think anyone wants to hear of yours either, although I'm sure you and the boys were right colorful.

"Advocating discrimination in law and policy is "hate", no different from the discrimination in some Muslim countries."
Who has been "advocating discrimination in law and policy"? Those are words and thoughts made up in that tiny little mind of yours; same old b.s. you've spewed for years.

"Mr.B fails English and honesty, again."
You, the biggest fabricator of words ever, are really a fine one to call someone dishonest.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Other than O Really's likely tongue-in-cheek calls for discrimination against rednecks, not one of us has ever, ever been so "intolerant" as to endorse any discrimination in law and policy against Mr.B pitiful ilk of bigots. Crybaby Mr.B fails English and honesty, again.
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Look at it from Mr.B's point of view: He helped vote in Trump and his neo-Nazi alt-right friends. Racism, homophobia and misogyny were supposed to be acceptable now. He was supposed to be getting his way.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

rstrong wrote:Look at it from Mr.B's point of view: He helped vote in Trump and his neo-Nazi alt-right friends. Racism, homophobia and misogyny were supposed to be acceptable now. He was supposed to be getting his way.

Ain't a nickels difference in him and the people he wants his government to murder
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

You three chumps need to each get yourselves a Life-Alert bracelet so that if you ever get a life, you'll be notified;
then y'all can all sit down together and tell us what else those voices in your heads tell you. This ought'a be good.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Mr.B wrote:You three chumps need to each get yourselves a Life-Alert bracelet so that if you ever get a life, you'll be notified;
then y'all can all sit down together and tell us what else those voices in your heads tell you. This ought'a be good.

It ain't us hearing make believe

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote: "It ain't us hearing make believe"
I never said said it was make believe. It's your voices that's controlling you.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mr.B wrote:... get a life ...
I can dream, thanks. I've always aspired to be a gay sex-obsessed former retail clerk, nttawwt, like you.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

AM,NA* (too) wrote:
Mr.B wrote:"... get a life ..."
"I can dream, thanks. I've always aspired to be a gay sex-obsessed former retail clerk, nttawwt, like you."
You're welcome. It's always heart-warming to see others express their life's dreams, aspirations, and goals; We wish you well in your endeavors.
(don't come home with something you didn't have when you left)

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:
"I can dream, thanks. I've always aspired to be a gay sex-obsessed former retail clerk, nttawwt, like you."
Mr.B wrote:"I did discover that someone I've known for years works where you do and I inquired as to whether they knew you...too funny!
Quote: "Very knowledgeable and capable, knows his stuff; pure POS when it comes to dealing with other (employees) who disagree with him or do not "measure up to his standards"; carries an air of importance about him; Has quite a vocabulary of (adjectives) when it comes to labeling others."

Well, I see Vrede*(too) didn't disagree with that. Something about a "shoe that fits" comes to mind ...

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Mr.B wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Mr.B wrote:"I did discover that someone I've known for years works where you do and I inquired as to whether they knew you...too funny!
Quote: "Very knowledgeable and capable, knows his stuff; pure POS when it comes to dealing with other (employees) who disagree with him or do not "measure up to his standards"; carries an air of importance about him; Has quite a vocabulary of (adjectives) when it comes to labeling others."

Well, I see Vrede*(too) didn't disagree with that. Something about a "shoe that fits" comes to mind ...
More stalking, I see.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boatrocker wrote:"More stalking, I see."
You'll get over it, butthurt wears off fairly quick.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Mr.B wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:"More stalking, I see."
You'll get over it, butthurt wears off fairly quick.
Not for you, apparently.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boatrocker wrote:
Mr.B wrote: "You'll get over it, butthurt wears off fairly quick."
"Not for you, apparently."
Look at your avatar and say that.... !!!! :lol: :lol: :oops:

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Mr.B wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:
Mr.B wrote: "You'll get over it, butthurt wears off fairly quick."
"Not for you, apparently."
Look at your avatar and say that.... !!!! :lol: :lol: :oops:
Poor girl- still hasn't figured out why I put that up- or why it worked. Obsessed.
Carry on.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.