We have a cat thread!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

We have a cat thread!

Unread post by bannination »

This is for mike!

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: We have a cat thread!

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Most people don't know this, but cats are quite political....they have their own agendas. There's conservative cats and liberal cats, and when they encounter each other, they fight. I myself have observed this politicization of cats and actually know of two cats; one very conservative, and the other very liberal. And these two are from the same batch. The liberal cat comes over to my place and likes to be rubbed on and talked to, but the conservative one stays inside next door and, if encountered, will generally back up, hunker down, and look for an opportunity to lurch onto your neck with its claws. Very conservative.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede wrote:I like to be talked to at neoplacebo's place, too. I have not asked for nor been offered any rubs yet. Maybe he's too conservative for that.
Well, people rubbing probably needs it's own thread. Besides, a lot of people get rubbed the wrong way.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote: "This should improve our single, middle-aged and elderly, female demographic."

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

neoplacebo wrote: ".....a lot of people get rubbed the wrong way."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

Mr.B wrote:
Vrede wrote: "This should improve our single, middle-aged and elderly, female demographic."

So Mr B, do you think that showing your cock will attract the females?

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Sometime Lefty wrote: "So Mr B, do you think that showing your **** will attract the females?"
There was a time.......

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

When I was raising chickens for my 4-H Project.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote: "What was wrong with you that you needed a flashy.....?"
Nosy, aren't you? Since you asked, they were more interested in the flashy one......happy now?
The "phallic Sabre" lives only in your fantasy.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

And Verde says I'm obsessed.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Cats can be such jerks!.........

Those darn cats!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote: "Mr.B's posting a picture of a cock is like a dog whistle to homerfobe."
It appears that anything Homerfobe posts is like a dog whistle to you and O Really! :lol: :lol:

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Mr.B wrote:
Vrede wrote: "Mr.B's posting a picture of a cock is like a dog whistle to homerfobe."
It appears that anything Homerfobe posts is like a dog whistle to you and O Really! :lol: :lol:
Responding to "Homerfobe" is just sport. It's not like s/he's a real person. I don't know about anybody else, but if I really thought s/he was a real person and not just a character created to yank the chains of the "liberals" I not only wouldn't respond, but would take a shower whenever I accidentally read one of his/her posts and run a virus check on my machine.

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

O Really wrote: ".....if I really thought s/he was a real person and not just a character created to yank the chains of the "liberals"......."
Duzzat mean that no one in these boards is a "real person"?
Isn't that all any one in these boards is doing....."yanking the chain" of any one with an opposing opinion?

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Mr.B wrote:
O Really wrote: ".....if I really thought s/he was a real person and not just a character created to yank the chains of the "liberals"......."
Duzzat mean that no one in these boards is a "real person"?
Isn't that all any one in these boards is doing....."yanking the chain" of any one with an opposing opinion?
No, I'm a real person, and am much the same IRL as in a forum. I suspect you are, too, along with most of the regulars here. We don't assume an outrageous persona with the sole purpose of offending, although offending isn't that big offense in itself.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I'm as real as real can get, as are the political cats I alluded to earlier. I also am inclined to believe that Homer also is real, although he may be embellished somewhat for our "benefit." Actually, there's probably a lot more Homers than we'd like to admit actually exist. I suspect Homer is actually John Fogle, the fool of Hendersonville, but I could be wrong. I'll ask the cats.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

O Really wrote: "No, I'm a real person, and am much the same IRL as in a forum. I suspect you are, too....."
Yep, I'm real alright; I just pinched myself to reassure me. Vrede can tell you I'm real, although the meeting proved me to be "real" clueless! :shock:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote: "Hey, where did the phallic avatar go? The new one is kinda gay, nttawwt." :lol:
It was not my intent to put something there that made you horny. The new one makes me happy too; glad you like it.

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »