The Question Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The Question Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:21 pm
Is being involved in sexual assault or cheating on wives a prerequisite for GOP Speaker?

https://deadspin.com/two-ex-ohio-state- ... 1828041336
After all, the Speaker is 3rd in line behind sexual assaulter/cheater and a closeted gay, so I think some unsavory kinkiness is required.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:34 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:21 pm
Is being involved in sexual assault or cheating on wives a prerequisite for GOP Speaker?

https://deadspin.com/two-ex-ohio-state- ... 1828041336
After all, the Speaker is 3rd in line behind sexual assaulter/cheater and a closeted gay, so I think some unsavory kinkiness is required.

True about now, but that doesn't explain the neut, Livingston and pedophile Hastert.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:48 am
True about now, but that doesn't explain the neut, Livingston and pedophile Hastert.
Well, Newter and Hastert were both Speaker while Bill Clinton was POTUS. :D

Livingston?
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:46 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:48 am
Well, Newter and Hastert were both Speaker while Bill Clinton was POTUS. :D

Livingston?
Poised to be Speaker after neut, before his paying prostitutes came out.
The rest of the story - his wife who had loudly proclaimed that if her husband fooled around like Bill Clinton she would cut his dick off, remains happily married.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

It's pretty obvious that one juror lied during selection, as other jurors say that this juror (some are saying "she") tried to hang the jury in all counts.

Based on the overwhelming evidence in the opinions of all other jurors, he was guilty on all 18.

So, when this trumpette stated under oath that they would be fair and could convict based on evidence - They lied - committed perjury.

Shouldn't Muller have already indicted this person for perjury?

If he doesn't, it's a big shout out to other trumpettes - lie, get in the jury and protect trump.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Maybe for bribed jurors, but despite the perjury threat I don't think non-bribed jurors are ever prosecuted for lying during voir dire. O Really? Not sure why that is.

A very brief search turns up convictions and civil verdicts that have been overturned due to lying jurors, but they don't mention the jurors being punished.

When a Juror Lies During Voir Dire
Are Jurors Lying to You During the Jury Selection Process?
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:13 am
The rest of the story - his wife who had loudly proclaimed that if her husband fooled around like Bill Clinton she would cut his dick off, remains happily married.
Ah, thanks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Livin ... esignation
Larry Flynt outed him. :thumbup:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:01 am
Maybe for bribed jurors, but despite the perjury threat I don't think non-bribed jurors are ever prosecuted for lying during voir dire. O Really? Not sure why that is.

A very brief search turns up convictions and civil verdicts that have been overturned due to lying jurors, but they don't mention the jurors being punished.

When a Juror Lies During Voir Dire
Are Jurors Lying to You During the Jury Selection Process?
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:13 am
Ah, thanks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Livin ... esignation
Larry Flynt outed him. :thumbup:
Larry's a good guy. Wonder how much of the stormy stuff is his doing?

Sure seems like a good time to start prosecuting them. Hate to see all this expense and effort overturned by a idiot trumpette out to save the world from the ((Deep State)).

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:55 pm

I thought he was dead, he's 75 now.

She went with a different mag:

Daily Beast: Stormy Daniels’ Most Shocking Penthouse Revelations: On Trump’s Hair, Penis, and More
The adult acting legend, who’s currently suing the president of the United States for alleged defamation, opens up to the adult magazine.

Penthouse: Stormy Daniels
:o

Pet of the Century
:lol:

Sure seems like a good time to start prosecuting them.

>>> :D <<<

Hate to see all this expense and effort overturned by a idiot trumpette out to save the world from the ((Deep State)).

>>> :thumbup: <<<
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:52 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:55 pm

I thought he was dead, he's 75 now.

She went with a different mag:

Daily Beast: Stormy Daniels’ Most Shocking Penthouse Revelations: On Trump’s Hair, Penis, and More
The adult acting legend, who’s currently suing the president of the United States for alleged defamation, opens up to the adult magazine.

Penthouse: Stormy Daniels
:o

Pet of the Century
:lol:

Sure seems like a good time to start prosecuting them.

>>> :D <<<

Hate to see all this expense and effort overturned by a idiot trumpette out to save the world from the ((Deep State)).

>>> :thumbup: <<<
I bet he's involved, but smart enough to know that his name would hurt the chance of putting trump in prison or at the least, out of the WH.

https://www.newsweek.com/larry-flynt-tr ... ard-685082

Can you see avenatti going for ten million plus expenses?

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Trash mash of the century. Stormy and the affair.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:34 pm
I bet he's involved, but smart enough to know that his name would hurt the chance of putting trump in prison or at the least, out of the WH.

https://www.newsweek.com/larry-flynt-tr ... ard-685082

Can you see avenatti going for ten million plus expenses?
How to Impeach Donald Trump: Larry Flynt Is Offering $10 Million to Anyone With Suitable Info

Larry Flynt, the founder and publisher of Hustler magazine is offering a $10 million reward for information leading to the impeachment of President Donald Trump....
I suppose that Avenatti could go for it on behalf of Stormy. We don't yet know what Mueller will come up with, but a case could also be made for:

January 12, 2018: The Wall Street Journal reported that Cohen paid Daniels $130,000 in October 2016, a month before the presidential election, to stop her discussing an affair she allegedly had with Trump in 2006.

Wouldn't that be ironic if Murdoch got the $10M? What does "information leading to the impeachment" mean? If it means actual evidence, Cohen may be currently leading the pack. That would also be ironic.

In reality, I suspect that Larry Flynt will never pay out. Too many hits coming from too many directions to select a "winner", or the House Dems settle for a severely weakened POSPOTUS since they won't win in the Senate, or Dolt .45 resigns before an impeachment vote is taken.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Did anyone get a text from Dump?

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

We got the warning notice. We had the volume off on our phones and the message came up. But we forgot to turn off the phone we use for a wi-fi hotspot and it went off. Wasn't bad, though - just the usual bad-weather screech. But the funny thing was, the hotspot went off again. And again. Turns out you have to actually dismiss the message or it keeps screeching.

As I said before, I think it's basically a good idea. I just don't like that Trump has attached his "Presidential*" self to it. I can just see it now - next message will be "No Collusion" and generally just repeat headlines from the National Enquirer and InfoWars. :roll:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:36 am
We got the warning notice. We had the volume off on our phones and the message came up. But we forgot to turn off the phone we use for a wi-fi hotspot and it went off. Wasn't bad, though - just the usual bad-weather screech. But the funny thing was, the hotspot went off again. And again. Turns out you have to actually dismiss the message or it keeps screeching.

As I said before, I think it's basically a good idea. I just don't like that Trump has attached his "Presidential*" self to it. I can just see it now - next message will be "No Collusion" and generally just repeat headlines from the National Enquirer and InfoWars. :roll:

I'm really feeling left out. Trump doesn't love me.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:06 am
I feel sorry for you. Melania loves me; I got a letter from her the other day addressed to my full name with her name only in large letters on the upper left return address area. The full return address was on the back flap:

Republican National Committee
(some street name)
Washington, DC

So, I'm thinking; WOW! Melania sent ME a letter! Melania Trump SENT ME a personal letter!! (so the idiots thought I would think that)
Needless to say, my shredder enjoys unopened meals the best. <burp!>

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
O Really wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:36 am

FEMA doesn't know why you didn't get it, either...
https://qz.com/1412525/why-you-didnt-ge ... one-alert/

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:19 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
For some reason its system shows millions more phones as being Puerto Rican than really are. FEMA doesn't count Puerto Ricans as being American.
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:46 pm
O Really wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:19 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
For some reason its system shows millions more phones as being Puerto Rican than really are. FEMA doesn't count Puerto Ricans as being American.
Big Brother is watching (out) for you.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Leo Lyons wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:26 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
I feel sorry for you. Melania loves me; I got a letter from her the other day addressed to my full name with her name only in large letters on the upper left return address area. The full return address was on the back flap:

Republican National Committee
(some street name)
Washington, DC

So, I'm thinking; WOW! Melania sent ME a letter! Melania Trump SENT ME a personal letter!! (so the idiots thought I would think that)
Needless to say, my shredder enjoys unopened meals the best. <burp!>
I open them for the self addressed stamped return money envelope. Then I fill it with the stuff they sent plus a few random items from the trash and send it back.
I call it reverse giving.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:25 pm
I open them for the self addressed stamped return money envelope. Then I fill it with the stuff they sent plus a few random items from the trash and send it back.I call it reverse giving.
I've done that too. Anything coming from an organization or company wanting your money don't include PP envelopes.
Sally the Shredder gets fed.