Post Your "Redneckiness" Here....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: Post Your "Redneckiness" Here....

Unread post by rstrong »

I prefer musical instruments.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:I've used a jar in lieu of braving an outhouse in the middle of a subzero night. Bowls splash, and the jar's lid eliminates odor and accidental spills.
This guy might disagree about the smell... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Piss-Bot ... 6324449160

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

"month old piss bottle" - :lol: I was never a collector.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Colonel Taylor wrote: What exactly is a piss jar? :roll: Are you telling us you piss in a jar the looks like your moonshine jar? :wtf:
Never seen someone piss in a jar.
A jar one pisses in. They come in handy out on the water.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

If I am remembering this correctly, Howard Hughes used to piss in
jars or some other type of container, but he kept them in a closet
or something. Like the old joke about when they're rich they're called
eccentric.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

O Really wrote:
Vrede too wrote:I've used a jar in lieu of braving an outhouse in the middle of a subzero night. Bowls splash, and the jar's lid eliminates odor and accidental spills.
This guy might disagree about the smell... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Piss-Bot ... 6324449160
Some people have waayyy too much time on their hands .... and not enough brains to utilize what they do have. :wtf:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote:"Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend. Please don't become an Instagram / Twitter trend."
Uhhhhh....facebook?

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote: "I've used a jar in lieu of braving an outhouse in the middle of a subzero night. Bowls splash, and the jar's lid eliminates odor and accidental spills."
When we got older, the boys went outside; regardless of the weather. The girls got to keep the indoor potties.

Going outside has now been modernized, as evidenced by this photo:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

bannination wrote:
JTA wrote:"I drink bud light sometimes."
"..//Thread over"
Beer choice can reveal political affiliations

The beer you open today can reveal not only what you like to drink but also who you vote for, according to a poll study by
Elon University.

A team of researchers at the university conducted an online survey June 4-9 using a non-probability opt-in panel of 1,125 adults living in the United States. Along with questions about pending Supreme Court cases and presidential politics, respondents were asked to share their plans for the upcoming Fourth of July weekend.

Questions in the survey included what activities people would engage in, what kind of food they would eat and, of course, what beer they would drink.

Researchers found that, as different as their opinions are on social and fiscal issues, Democrats and Republicans share very similar viewpoints on social engagements and money for food. Both parties agreed cooking would be the holiday’s most common activity. Spending time with family was the second most common activity, followed by “just staying and relaxing at home.”

The results also showed that Americans of both major political stripes also were united about food: barbecue was the most common item that respondents planned to consume (27 percent), followed by burgers (21 percent) and hot dogs (14 percent).

“Though Republicans and Democrats rarely agree, we see the power of barbecue to bring the country together at least once a year,” said Jason Husser, assistant director of the Elon University Poll.

Beer choice, however, is as bipartisan as the trade agreement bill passed last week.
Corona ranked first for Democrats (13 percent).
Bud Light is the No.1 beer for Republicans (17 percent).
Budweiser and Bud Light tied for first among Independents (11 percent).

Though not statistically significant, Republicans were slightly more likely than Democrats to prefer Coors Light and Michelob Ultra, while Democrats showed a small preference for Blue Moon.

About 50 percent of Americans plan to drink beer this holiday, roughly 16 percent more than the percent of the population who voted in November’s midterm election.
( charli.kerns@blueridgenow.com..... )

Statistically speaking, JTA is either a Republican or an Independent! :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

"My crazy redneck neighbor" videos, they're kind of addicting.
Description

This is about the crazy redneck neighbor lady who lives next door. she is either drunk, high or just straight up dumb. I'm pretty sure i'm the only one in the culdesac that she dislikes....or likes, can't really figure her out. she is fully aware of the fact that I record her rednecky behavior and that i will continue to do so until she stops acting like a psycho. Also, I'm not monetized, so for those of you who want to accuse me of making $$ off of a drunk or mentally ill person who CLEARLY loves to act crazy, please think again.....I haven't made a dime and I don't plan on doing so. The only reason ads pop up on some of my videos is because of the music i use. So all is good in the hood. Love and peace:)
Here are just a couple:

my redneck neighbor has a temper

My hillbilly neighbor gets pissed over christmas lights
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.