Post Your "Redneckiness" Here....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Post Your "Redneckiness" Here....

Unread post by Vrede too »

JTA wrote:I've been told pop rocks.
What about mom?
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede too wrote:It's BS anyhow . . . rednecks don't drink, or lick, wine. ;)
That's no longer true. At least three NASCAR drivers have their own wine labels.

This answers the question "What wine goes with chili corn dogs?"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

What doesn't go with chili corn dogs?
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Dignity.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Redneckery? Stupidity? Redneck stupidity or what...?

"... Starving 4 Pound Baby Dies In Car While Parents Eat At Golden Corral"

"A baby girl named Betsey died, having being starved to death while strapped in her car seat as her parents ate a
Florida Golden Corral restaurant.
The parents of the 22-day-old baby have been charged with first-degree murder, police said on Tuesday, accusing them of neglecting
the suffering infant.
Ruby Stephens, 23, and Roy Stephens, 48, of Indiana, were visiting relatives in central Florida on December 23 when they called 911
after discovering the baby was unresponsive in their car, according to Lakeland Police.

Betsey Kee Stephens was declared dead at the hospital.

‘She suffered tremendously over the 22 days that she was alive,’ Mike Link, assistant chief of Lakeland Police, told a news conference.

He called photographs of the baby ‘absolutely horrible.’ "

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

rstrong wrote:Dignity.
1312. ETTD.

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Sometime Lefty wrote:Here's a trick a red-necked girl taught me . She was 18. I was 18. It was the early 70's, the age to purchase wine was 21 at the time in Fla but we managed to get some. Red or white didn't matter. (Not really important but her dad was a preacher! She never told me where she learned how to do this.) She got very clean in the shower (you might not want fishy wine). She spread a towel on the floor, tilted her hips upward and poured the wine on her vagina and said drink up. It was intoxicating, but apple juice, used in the same way, would have been equally intoxicating. It was a great way to be introduced to "eating at the Y". We spent the summer doing variations on that theme. Mrs Lefty is very happy I became a connoisseur before I met her.
Fascinating.....this needs to be a Jeopardy question in the "Potent Potables" category. I myself have a rather distinguished history of "eating at the Y" but I've only had honey and a couple of other things down there; never any wine.

drinking age was 19 in fla after 1971
Turned 18 in 71. My experience gave new meaning to Eric Burdon's "Spill the Wine" which had come out just before my "lessons".

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

O Really wrote: I dunno, man - you could call Mrs. O Really a cocksucker and she'd say "you're damn right - and one of the best at that!" She takes pride in her talent in that matter, and I encourage her to practice to keep in top condition. Why any normal male would want a wife/partner who wasn't a cocksucker is beyond me. Of course, I did say "normal" didn't I? Opps.
If I recall correctly, you posted once that you had step-children. I wonder how proud they would be of ol step-pops if they saw he bragged in a public forum how great a cocksucker their momma is. Is nothing about your sex life private or sacred to you? Don't you have enough respect for your wife not to brag or advertise your sex life? Does she know you've been shooting your mouth off about her sex life? The title of cocksucker should be reserved for just who is a cocksucker, a goddam faggoty-assed queer, not your loving wife. You should be ashamed of yourself, but since your a queer lover, I won't hold my breath.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

homerfobe
Ensign

Sometime Lefty wrote: Turned 18 in 71. My experience gave new meaning to Eric Burdon's "Spill the Wine" which had come out just before my "lessons".
What did she do, start her period in your face? Or was it a he who pissed in your face?

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

Mr B has been hunting your ID and when he finishes, your Naval career may be ...

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Sometime Lefty wrote: "Mr B has been hunting your ID and when he finishes, your Naval career may be ..."
I am getting pretty good at that, but he ain't done nothing to me; besides, his navel or his career doesn't interest me.

I thought he said he was shipping out to parts unknown; looks as though he's still lurking around.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Seth Milner »

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

homerfobe
Ensign

Mr.B wrote:
Sometime Lefty wrote: "Mr B has been hunting your ID and when he finishes, your Naval career may be ..."
I am getting pretty good at that, but he ain't done nothing to me; besides, his navel or his career doesn't interest me.
I thought he said he was shipping out to parts unknown; looks as though he's still lurking around.
You two needn't worry your little heads over me, but I appreciate your concern. I could care less who finds out who I am. As far as my career, it's safe. Besides what can anything I've said here have an effect on my career? We all have two lives. One at work, one private. So blow it out your silly little fairy ass while you sometimes jerk off lefthanded.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

What's funny about this is that when I discovered a certain identity, I said nothing to no one except in a PM to the one who I discovered. I made no mention of any sort of retaliation; either in this forum or to the person's employers. In fact, the PM I sent was complimentary comments about that person's past. That person was the one who went all ballistic and paranoid screaming to the Administrator to remove all his posts and membership because of the likelihood of my contacting his employer and the possibility of his losing his job, credibility, right to speak freely, etc.

I said this before....his mouth overloaded his ass, and he reaped what he sowed. 'nuff said on the subject.

Storms soon blow over.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Mr.B wrote:....his mouth overloaded his ass, and he reaped what he sowed.
See the Ode to Vrede thread.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

homerfobe wrote:
O Really wrote: I dunno, man - you could call Mrs. O Really a cocksucker and she'd say "you're damn right - and one of the best at that!" She takes pride in her talent in that matter, and I encourage her to practice to keep in top condition. Why any normal male would want a wife/partner who wasn't a cocksucker is beyond me. Of course, I did say "normal" didn't I? Opps.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mr.B wrote:What's funny about this is that when I discovered a certain identity, I said nothing to no one except in a PM to the one who I discovered.

Lie, as usual. You've already admitted discussing my real world ID with at least one other poster.

Plus, you revealed enough in open forum that anyone with half a brain and basic research skills could figure out my real world ID. Obviously, this doesn't include Kernel Failure.

I made no mention of any sort of retaliation; either in this forum or to the person's employers.

You had already threatened physical violence once and more recently admitted to having visited my home and IDing my vehicle. Were you planning on washing it for me?

That said, I never accused you of threatening to go to my employer, you're lying again. Rather, I've made it clear over and over that what you did was give anyone the opportunity to go to my employer with my un-PC posting history. This is what you're too cowardly to man up for, that you chose to make me a potential victim of any internet asshole.

In fact, the PM I sent was complimentary comments about that person's past.

Half truth, as usual. Your PM was whiny and passive-aggressive.

That person was the one who went all ballistic and paranoid screaming

Lie as usual. I've said all along that any risk was not worth it. I've never posted a word about how likely the risk was. I've noted that you never had the balls to test it by posting your real name and, for example, the name of the church you attend. Paranoid?

to the Administrator to remove all his posts and membership because of the likelihood of my contacting his employer and the possibility of his losing his job, credibility, right to speak freely, etc.

Same lie, see above. If you wanted to go to my employer, you would have. You chose to give everyone else the option.

I said this before....his mouth overloaded his ass, and he reaped what he sowed. 'nuff said on the subject.

Lie, as usual. I did not sow any real world consequences. In fact, when you chose to out me I hadn't posted a word about your cocksucking or not wife in months. You're just still trying to rationalize your pathetic behavior.

Storms soon blow over.

3 months now. Could be, but you could just be delusional.
Now, lie some more. I won't bother reading. It's a hoot that you think anyone sane and moral believes your revisionist sniveling.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

[color=#BF0000]Vrede too[/color] wrote:
Mr.B wrote:What's funny about this is that when I discovered a certain identity, I said nothing to no one except in a PM to the one who I discovered.

Lie, as usual.® You've already admitted discussing my real world ID with at least one other poster.
Opps! You're right! No one that's a threat to you though, or that you would consider to be an enemy.

In fact, the PM I sent was complimentary comments about that person's past.
Half truth, as usual®. Your PM was whiny and passive-aggressive.
Huh? My complimenting you was a whine? Boy, you are eaten up on yourself, aren't you?

That person was the one who went all ballistic and paranoid screaming
Lie as usual.® I've said all along that any risk was not worth it. I've never posted a word about how likely the risk was. I've noted that you never had the balls to test it by posting your real name and, for example, the name of the church you attend. Paranoid?
I tend to play "follow the leader". When everyone else "has the balls" to post their real identity, I will too. Besides, what would be the point?

to the Administrator to remove all his posts and membership because of the likelihood of my contacting his employer and the possibility of his losing his job, credibility, right to speak freely, etc.
Same lie ®, see above. If you wanted to go to my employer, you would have. You chose to give everyone else the option.

Lie, as usual®. I did not sow any real world consequences. In fact, when you chose to out me I hadn't posted a word about your cocksucking or not wife :?: in months. You're just still trying to rationalize your pathetic behavior.
My "pathetic behavior"? You're the one who put your ass in a sling by your overloading it (which you failed to deny above)...that is sowing "real world consequences"....your belittling, hateful attitudes towards others, pros and cons, is the reason this forum has suffered the decline in membership; you and Banni both have admitted "they couldn't take it". Take what, exactly? What they couldn't take, nor wanted to put up with, was the constant hateful barrage from you. Own it.

Storms soon blow over.
3 months now. Could be, but you could just be delusional®. Now, lie some more®. I won't bother reading. :lol:
Oh, you'll read it, stop lying. You might not respond, but you'll read it. It's your nature.

It's a hoot® that you think anyone sane and moral believes your revisionist sniveling.
:lol: You're the one who replied to my post. If you weren't in the wrong to begin with, you wouldn't be wading hell and high water in an attempt to defend yourself and try to fool everyone that you were the victim in order to garner their support and sympathy. Whatever name you label me with applies double to you.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Goddammit you two.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

homerfobe
Ensign

JTA wrote:Goddammit you two.
This shit is getting old ain't it. Vrede too said "Plus, you revealed enough in open forum that anyone with half a brain and basic research skills could figure out my real world ID." Well ain't that some shit. How many times have you found someone beating your door down trying to get to you? Especially those that offered to pay for your ID? Your babyish incessant whining is getting old. Vrede too also said "This is what you're too cowardly to man up for, that you chose to make me a potential victim of any internet asshole." I'd like to know how Mr.B could make you a victim of yourself, you still are the biggest internet asshole even though you did get your ass neutered! :lol:

Mr. B, your not exactly an angel in all this although given the circumstances I would have probably considered some form of retaliation myself although anything that jerk could say would be shit to laugh at. What I'm saying is he ain't worth the time and effort your putting into all this to regain any sort of re-acceptance by his lackeys. They're just like him through and through. Give it up and move on. That's what they're hoping you'll do anyway is leave.