Post Your "Redneckiness" Here....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Re: Post Your "Redneckiness" Here....

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

homerfobe wrote:
JTA wrote:Goddammit you two.
This shit is getting old ain't it. Vrede too said "Plus, you revealed enough in open forum that anyone with half a brain and basic research skills could figure out my real world ID." Well ain't that some shit. How many times have you found someone beating your door down trying to get to you? Especially those that offered to pay for your ID? Your babyish incessant whining is getting old. Vrede too also said "This is what you're too cowardly to man up for, that you chose to make me a potential victim of any internet asshole." I'd like to know how Mr.B could make you a victim of yourself, you still are the biggest internet asshole even though you did get your ass neutered! :lol:

Mr. B, your not exactly an angel in all this although given the circumstances I would have probably considered some form of retaliation myself although anything that jerk could say would be shit to laugh at. What I'm saying is he ain't worth the time and effort your putting into all this to regain any sort of re-acceptance by his lackeys. They're just like him through and through. Give it up and move on. That's what they're hoping you'll do anyway is leave.
To be fair it was banni and vrede who started the outing of folk. They posted not only pictures but a place of employment. It was vrede who was allowed to search IP's by banni to save our guvmit money. :-H :-H :-H I will not go back and repost their post because they do a slick willy and just Lie and Deny even when their post are reposted.
Also there was half dozen or so of us who did use our real name in the previous forum but some knew it was only a matter of time before vrede or another lib would start searching us out for no reason other to show they could, which they did! Never ever trust a liberal!!!!!!! vrede hides behind his keyboard muscles and deserves what he gets. Ya know the ole what goes around comes around thingy comes to mind.
I wonder how long he would be walking around attacking others wife's if he used his real name or face to face? Probably would spend most of his time in the ER.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
homerfobe wrote:
JTA wrote:Goddammit you two.
This shit is getting old ain't it. Vrede too said "Plus, you revealed enough in open forum that anyone with half a brain and basic research skills could figure out my real world ID." Well ain't that some shit. How many times have you found someone beating your door down trying to get to you? Especially those that offered to pay for your ID? Your babyish incessant whining is getting old. Vrede too also said "This is what you're too cowardly to man up for, that you chose to make me a potential victim of any internet asshole." I'd like to know how Mr.B could make you a victim of yourself, you still are the biggest internet asshole even though you did get your ass neutered! :lol:

Mr. B, your not exactly an angel in all this although given the circumstances I would have probably considered some form of retaliation myself although anything that jerk could say would be shit to laugh at. What I'm saying is he ain't worth the time and effort your putting into all this to regain any sort of re-acceptance by his lackeys. They're just like him through and through. Give it up and move on. That's what they're hoping you'll do anyway is leave.
To be fair it was banni and vrede who started the outing of folk. They posted not only pictures but a place of employment. It was vrede who was allowed to search IP's by banni to save our guvmit money. :-H :-H :-H I will not go back and repost their post because they do a slick willy and just Lie and Deny even when their post are reposted.
Also there was half dozen or so of us who did use our real name in the previous forum but some knew it was only a matter of time before vrede or another lib would start searching us out for no reason other to show they could, which they did! Never ever trust a liberal!!!!!!! vrede hides behind his keyboard muscles and deserves what he gets. Ya know the ole what goes around comes around thingy comes to mind.
I wonder how long he would be walking around attacking others wife's if he used his real name or face to face? Probably would spend most of his time in the ER.
If I remember correctly though, the IPs were open to everyone. There used to be a little chat component on the forum you could use like a chat room, and the IP addresses were open for everyone to see. I don't think that anyone was to blame for that really, it was just how the third party component was designed.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

JTA wrote:
"If I remember correctly though, the IPs were open to everyone. There used to be a little chat component on the forum you could use like a chat room, and the IP addresses were open for everyone to see. I don't think that anyone was to blame for that really, it was just how the third party component was designed."
That was the CPF Forum, I'm sure. I don't recall IP's being displayed here; however there were some comments made about various member's IP addresses being looked up by numerous "moderators"; all of whom are gone now. To my knowledge, Bannination is now the sole Head Honcho all by his lonesome since his workload of keeping up with the masses has dramatically decreased for some odd reason. :roll:

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

There was a real time chat function at the bottom of the page, here, a while back. My memory isn't clear, but I seem to recall a display of IP addresses.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

JTA wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:
homerfobe wrote:This shit is getting old ain't it. Vrede too said
Vrede too wrote:Plus, you revealed enough in open forum that anyone with half a brain and basic research skills could figure out my real world ID. Obviously, this doesn't include Kernel Failure.

Well ain't that some shit. How many times have you found someone beating your door down trying to get to you?

As I posted, idiot:
Vrede too wrote:(Mr.B) had already threatened physical violence once and more recently admitted to having visited my home and IDing my vehicle.

I've said all along that any risk (to my job, not my person) was not worth it. I've never posted a word about how likely the risk was.
Comprehend much?

I've noted that you never had the balls to show me up by posting your real full name and Navy unit.

Especially those that offered to pay for your ID?

That was Mr.B's claim about someone without half a brain and basic research skills, not mine. Comprehend much?

... baby ... asshole ... ass ...

Obsessed.
To be fair it was banni and vrede who started the outing of folk. They posted not only pictures but a place of employment.

That stupidity again? You can't hurt someone that's been gone for years and whose posts are not accessible. In fact, I condemned and banni warned lefty posters that were threatening to out the real ID of an ultra con poster and this ultra con poster thanked us both for it several times, most recently while privately condemning Mr.B's butthurt and childish behavior.

It was vrede who was allowed to search IP's by banni to save our guvmit money. :-H :-H :-H

That lie again? No current poster was IDed by me, and there was no way to complain to "guvmit". Rather, all I did was point out that your con buddies were posting on taxpayer time and with taxpayer resources, something that never bothered you because they are cons.

I will not go back and repost their post because they do a slick willy and just Lie and Deny even when their post are reposted.

Translation: I can't back up my lies so I'll just make a lame excuse for it.

Also there was half dozen or so of us who did use our real name in the previous forum but some knew it was only a matter of time before vrede or another lib would start searching us out for no reason other to show they could, which they did!

Your real name was never available to me, though it may have been there before I joined BRN. You lie, again.

Never ever trust a liberal!!!!!!!

I'm not a liberal and you're the one lying here.

vrede hides behind his keyboard muscles and deserves what he gets.

My ID has been outed yet I'm still posting. You're the one that's too chickenshit to post your real name and the one that ran away to a nursemaid forum until you proved to be too stupid and whiny for even cons to handle.

Ya know the ole what goes around comes around thingy comes to mind.

I never threatened real world consequences. You lie, again.

I wonder how long he would be walking around attacking others wife's if he used his real name or face to face?

You lie, again. My mentions of Mr.B's wife ceased the moment he admitted that attacking my family was wrong. All I did since was quote homerfobe and Mr.B discussing her.

Probably would spend most of his time in the ER.

:lol: Kernel Failure's "keyboard muscles". Pitiful.
If I remember correctly though, the IPs were open to everyone. There used to be a little chat component on the forum you could use like a chat room, and the IP addresses were open for everyone to see. I don't think that anyone was to blame for that really, it was just how the third party component was designed.
Boatrocker wrote:There was a real time chat function at the bottom of the page, here, a while back. My memory isn't clear, but I seem to recall a display of IP addresses.
Yep, not that Kernel Failure will ever have the balls to admit that he screwed up, again.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boatrocker wrote: "There was a real time chat function at the bottom of the page, here, a while back. My memory isn't clear, but I seem to recall a display of IP addresses."
I guess it's that old-age memory thingy...I honestly don't remember it being here, but I did see it when I visited the CPF site. I joined there one day and un-joined the next; ain't been back.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Damned for someone on vrede's ignore list he still does comment a lot of my post.
So how much money have you and banni saved the guvmit so far by searching IP's? :crazy: Just wondering is all. :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:"My mentions of Mr.B's wife ceased the moment he admitted that attacking my family was wrong. All I did since was quote homerfobe and Mr.B discussing her."
I also admitted that I was wrong in ID'ing you; and I didn't publicize anything ....however you have yet to man up and admit to or apologize for any of your wrongdoing prior to "quoting" me and homerfobe. And again.....I didn't "attack" your family; you used that as an excuse.
Last edited by Mr.B on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Vrede too wrote:Image
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So is to tell all your boy friends how easy you are? :crazy:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too hijacked my Easy buttons!

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Mr.B wrote:Vrede too hijacked my Easy buttons!
Of course he did, that's what libs do. They are followers nothing more never having a thought of their own! :crazy:

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Of course he did, that's what libs do. They are followers nothing more never having a thought of their own! :crazy:
Yes, that's why artists and musicians are always such die-hard conservatives, while the CEOs of the corporations that exploit them are always bleeding-heart liberals.

:roll:

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

rstrong wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:
Yes, that's why artists and musicians are always such die-hard conservatives, while the CEOs of the corporations that exploit them are always bleeding-heart liberals.

:roll:
Irony- like most things, really, flies right over the heads of most cons.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

It's Staples' Easy Button, I've used it for a long time, I can't see if Mr.B is using it and he didn't before I put him on ignore months ago, and I'm not a lib. Mr.B is a delusional idiot and as usual Kernel Failure is the idiot follower of Mr.B, and they've both just proved how easy they are, again. I wonder how many thousands of whiny, delusional, dishonest, unread words they've posted about me in the last 3 months?
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Eunice wrote: "It's Staples' Easy Button, I've used it for a long time, I can't see if Mr.B is using it and he didn't before I put him on ignore months ago, and I'm not a lib. Mr.B is a delusional idiot and as usual Kernel Failure is the idiot follower of Mr.B, and they've both just proved how easy they are, again. I wonder how many thousands of whiny, delusional, dishonest, unread words they've posted about me in the last 3 months?

You know exactly what's been "written about you" ; you may not be responding to my posts, but you're reading them.
Curiosity killed the cat and all that....
:lol:

"...and I'm not a lib....delusional idiot...." ---- :lol:
Bannination wrote: "Vrede can't exactly talk about politics anymore thanks to you, so he's pretty much neutered."
I tell ya' Vrede, you really ought to change your screen name; to ''Eunice" maybe.... that would be a nicer and more pc name than "Eunuch", don't you think? .... or maybe change your rank to Soapystar instead of Superstar; you're a real soap opera character. :lol:

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Mr.B wrote: I tell ya' Vrede, you really ought to change your screen name; to ''Eunice" maybe.... that would be a nicer and more pc name than "Eunuch", don't you think? .... or maybe change your rank to Soapystar instead of Superstar; you're a real soap opera character. :lol:
Wow, just when I thought Mr. B couldn't be a bigger assholes he proves me wrong.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

My name is known or easily findable now, while Mr.B Eunuch is still too sackless to post his. I don't know about "soap opera", most of the program is bleeped. If that's how it is for you, happy to oblige.
Last edited by Vrede too on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.