Post Your "Redneckiness" Here....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: Post Your "Redneckiness" Here....

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:
O Really wrote:"They just can't forget you, can they?"
None of you (except rstrong) said anything about Vrede's name-calling. (and rstrong tried to weasel out by attempting to change the meaning of his post)
Not in the least. My meaning was obvious when I made the post, and I explained it above when you showed that it STILL went over your head.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Indiana man choked fiancee who trash-talked NASCAR

FRANKLIN, IN (WAVE) - An Indiana man was arrested after allegedly attacking his fiancee because she said IndyCar racing is superior to NASCAR, according to a report.

http://www.wave3.com/story/29153859/rep ... ked-nascar

If you don't put a stop to it early, next thing you know she'll be trash talking bud light and truck balls. Job well down, Indiana man. Justice prevails.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

In some states that counts as "standing your ground."

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Maybe now we know the issue with Kurt Busch and his ex girlfriend?

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Pastor busted for gay sex in church van newly arrested for stealing $60K from church

OK, as mentioned above, homophobic hate-mongering to mask homosexuality is rapidly moving from cliché to reasonable assumption. I mention this story only for the line:
Holder said he was just preaching the Lord, one-on-one. I say, look, if that's what self-loathing men-oriented-men call blowjobs nowadays, that's their business.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

rstrong wrote:
Mr.B wrote:... Vrede's name-calling....
Crybaby.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
rstrong wrote:
Crybaby.
I dunno, man - you could call Mrs. O Really a cocksucker and she'd say "you're damn right - and one of the best at that!" She takes pride in her talent in that matter, and I encourage her to practice to keep in top condition. Why any normal male would want a wife/partner who wasn't a cocksucker is beyond me. Of course, I did say "normal" didn't I? Opps.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Is that the "name-calling" he's whining about? All I did was quote homerfobe and Mr.B, himself, when they posted about her to a thread where she hadn't been mentioned by me or anyone else.
O Really wrote:I dunno, man - you could call Mrs. O Really a cocksucker and she'd say "you're damn right - and one of the best at that!" She takes pride in her talent in that matter, and I encourage her to practice to keep in top condition....
:-|| :-|| :-||
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

I don't know what his issue was. I stopped any mention of his "wife" after he disclosed her health issues, but I don't know why anybody would think that a reference to a virtual wife toward somebody with a virtual forum persona could be real. "Mrs. O Really" may or may not be real, but I can't imagine thinking that any forum comments about her would have anything to do with my real wife, if any.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ah, maybe some other "name-calling" he's still whining about then.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote: "Crybaby."
Yeah....I'm the crybaby....... :lol: "Mr.B this", "Mr.B that", "butthurt Mr. B"..... :lol:

Gotche ass in a sling and you can't stand it...! ..... :lol:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

O Really wrote:"I don't know what his issue was."
Well, you just proved that comment you made about lawyers being liars......

"I stopped any mention of his "wife" after he disclosed her health issues, but I don't know why anybody would think that a reference to a virtual wife toward somebody with a virtual forum persona could be real."
Because maybe we're not "virtual" people? Maybe I have more respect for my wife (and yours) than you do?

"Mrs. O Really" may or may not be real, but I can't imagine thinking that any forum comments about her would have anything to do with my real wife, if any."
You spoken of Mrs. O Really many times, sometimes in a loving manner. I don't doubt there's a "Mrs. O Really". What does surprise me though, is how you speak of what should be, your private, intimate moments in your bedroom with "Mrs. O Really", rather than compare her to a slut...

"I dunno, man - you could call Mrs. O Really a coc*suc*er and she'd say "you're damn right - and one of the best at that!" She takes pride in her talent in that matter, and I encourage her to practice to keep in top condition. Why any normal male would want a wife/partner who wasn't a coc*suc*er is beyond me. Of course, I did say "normal" didn't I? Opps."

I sure you said all that to impress your pal Vrede in a show of solidarity....Why any normal man would do this to his wife is unfathomable, unless degradation of one's wife is a liberal thing.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:
Crybaby.
Eunuch. :silent:
Last edited by Mr.B on Thu May 28, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

Here's a trick a red-necked girl taught me . She was 18. I was 18. It was the early 70's, the age to purchase wine was 21 at the time in Fla but we managed to get some. Red or white didn't matter. (Not really important but her dad was a preacher! She never told me where she learned how to do this.) She got very clean in the shower (you might not want fishy wine). She spread a towel on the floor, tilted her hips upward and poured the wine on her vagina and said drink up. It was intoxicating, but apple juice, used in the same way, would have been equally intoxicating. It was a great way to be introduced to "eating at the Y". We spent the summer doing variations on that theme. Mrs Lefty is very happy I became a connoisseur before I met her.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Sometime Lefty wrote:Here's a trick a red-necked girl taught me . She was 18. I was 18. It was the early 70's, the age to purchase wine was 21 at the time in Fla but we managed to get some. Red or white didn't matter. (Not really important but her dad was a preacher! She never told me where she learned how to do this.) She got very clean in the shower (you might not want fishy wine). She spread a towel on the floor, tilted her hips upward and poured the wine on her vagina and said drink up. It was intoxicating, but apple juice, used in the same way, would have been equally intoxicating. It was a great way to be introduced to "eating at the Y". We spent the summer doing variations on that theme. Mrs Lefty is very happy I became a connoisseur before I met her.
Hahaha whaaaat. That was great thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Sometime Lefty wrote:Here's a trick a red-necked girl taught me . She was 18. I was 18. It was the early 70's, the age to purchase wine was 21 at the time in Fla but we managed to get some. Red or white didn't matter. (Not really important but her dad was a preacher! She never told me where she learned how to do this.) She got very clean in the shower (you might not want fishy wine). She spread a towel on the floor, tilted her hips upward and poured the wine on her vagina and said drink up. It was intoxicating, but apple juice, used in the same way, would have been equally intoxicating. It was a great way to be introduced to "eating at the Y". We spent the summer doing variations on that theme. Mrs Lefty is very happy I became a connoisseur before I met her.
Fascinating.....this needs to be a Jeopardy question in the "Potent Potables" category. I myself have a rather distinguished history of "eating at the Y" but I've only had honey and a couple of other things down there; never any wine.

O Really
Admiral

Cool whip, Nutella... things that take a little effort to clean off. Wine might be fun, but it's probably a bit quick for at least one of the participants.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote:
Fascinating.....this needs to be a Jeopardy question in the "Potent Potables" category. I myself have a rather distinguished history of "eating at the Y" but I've only had honey and a couple of other things down there; never any wine.

drinking age was 19 in fla after 1971
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

It's BS anyhow . . . rednecks don't drink, or lick, wine. ;)
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

I've been told pop rocks.