Post Your "Redneckiness" Here....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Mr.B
A bad person.

Post Your "Redneckiness" Here....

Unread post by Mr.B »

Life's too short for fussin' & fumin'....let's have some fun!
Post what you can find, video, picture, or whatever on the fine art of "Redneckiness"

Here's a starter:

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Post Your "Redneckiness" Here....

Unread post by Seth Milner »

It seems no one is interested.
Mr. B, it appears you're going to have to change religions, from whatever you are now to Islam.
You're not going to stop being treated like Shiite any time soon. :violent:
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Seth Milner wrote:"It seems no one is interested.
Mr. B, it appears you're going to have to change religions, from whatever you are now to Islam.
You're not going to stop being treated like Shiite any time soon." :violent:
They're not bothering me. They've been yanking my chain ever since I've been posting. It gives them something not to do.

What is ironic though, is that I'm being shunned because I fought back.....and obviously won. :thumbup:

BTW...did you know you were a liar? Or that you were lied to? Did you not see that response to you from Vrede?

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

I saw that one too.....The title of the video suits the author.

I stopped watching when it got to the dude on the toilet.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

You might be a redneck if your pappy burned a Beatles' album back in '66. :---P

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Most Pappy's burned Elvis records, didn't they?

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

I drink bud light sometimes.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Best mailbox money can buy:

You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

JTA wrote:I drink bud light sometimes.
//Thread over

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Mr.B wrote:Most Pappy's burned Elvis records, didn't they?
Not in the older sense of the word burn. Elvis is a semi-official
redneck icon.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

The Crazy World of Georgia Crackers.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Seth Milner »

Mr.B wrote: BTW...did you know you were a liar? Or that you were lied to? Did you not see that response to you from Vrede?
I saw that. I couldn't figure that one out since all I know is what I've read; therefore how could I have been lied to? By whom?
(To be fair, Vrede too didn't say I was a liar)
Either someone's lying, or not admitting the truth, and it's not in what's already been posted.

At this point though, I'm out of the affray; it's really none of my business. I was just attempting to satisfy my curiosity because of the peculiarity of the whole affair.

I hope that you and the others can get back to friendly terms though; you all are fun to banter back and forth with when a subject gets my attention. An icy silence is a bitch to contend with when the conversation is one-sided. :thumbup:
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Seth Milner wrote: "I hope that you and the others can get back to friendly terms though; you all are fun to banter back and forth with when a subject gets my attention. An icy silence is a bitch to contend with when the conversation is one-sided." :thumbup:
Well....I do too, but I'm not holding my breath.

Everyone here, including the one I'm at odds with, has been fun....until they tire of your being different from them.

Oh well, I'll live.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:... Now that same individual, having tired of constant vulgarity being tossed at his family, retaliated in a rather unconventional manner by exposing the identity of his tormentor. That, in turn, made him the "bad person" and the villain in the eyes and minds of the others, and left him to shunning by the others who obviously thought that his tormentor had every right to torment him because of this being an open forum. :-0?>

Way incorrect history, you've been lied to.
Years ago Mr.B asked if we could leave family out of it, I agreed and went along scrupulously.
Last year, Mr.B attacked my family and I replied in kind.
After weeks of refusing to admit he opened the door, Mr.B finally PM'd an apology - too cowardly to do so openly - and I stopped all mention of his family.
Then, during this family-less period, Mr.B openly revealed enough of my identity for anyone with basic research skills and half a brain (Kernel Failure disqualified) to positively ID me.
A month or so ago I did quote homerfobe and then Mr.B's discussion of Mrs.B's sexual practices in a thread where she had not been mentioned by anyone, but said nothing about her myself.

The point of this post is to ask the question 'Where should the line have been drawn'? Before the ship hit the sand would have been a good place to start, but the administrator states this is an uncensored forum. OK; this is an uncensored forum, so I ask why vilify the one who fought back? Is that not in itself a form of censorship against one individual?

No and if you really are the journalist you say you are, you should know the difference.

This sure is no thread on "Religion"

Mr.B's false witness and cherry picking often become the issue. It's hard to move anywhere from there.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

".....you've been lied to."

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

vrede is has told more lies on this forum than all other members combined.
Many many many conservatives have posted and reposted over time showing he is a habitual liar, DNA thing. :crazy:
I would tell ya to go back and read all his past post but when he was proven a liar so many times he snapped and went and cried, whined, moaned, and sniveled to the administrator like a fussing baby to have all his post removed and even after that he has deleted his own post leaving them empty.
I think most would agree only a wuss would attack someones family and behind keyboard muscles at that. Continue to be critical of him and he will attack your wife and family too it's the wuss way. Anyone I have ever known who attacked someone's wife or family usually looses a few teeth, but oh well you see the wuss he is hiding then whining for the protection of others. Sort of like a spoiled 5 year old on the school yard that goes crying to the teacher after hitting someone from behind. :wtf:
Some of his followers will be here to protect their leader now since they can't think for themselves and only do as he says. :crazy:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

From Dec. 22, 2014:

Mr.B wrote:
rstrong wrote:"Joke about him all you want. Just keep his wife out of these banterings."
All the opinions expressed here are our own, and not our spouses. If our spouses were posting here, then they would be fair game just as each of us are.

(Vrede wrote: "Last year, Mr.B attacked my family and I replied in kind.")

Vrede first went postal when I suggested his parents didn't beat his hind-end enough when he was growing up; then whined about my breaking "my own rule" about keeping family out of this forum. I then made a silly crack about his "Uncle Daddy", and all hell broke loose, despite his once saying that his parents were deceased and anything said about them didn't matter.

Vrede was miffed that nothing he could throw at me would pizz me off, until he discovered that vilifying my wife would be my weakness....and...he was correct.

Pick on me, call me all the names and adjectives you want.....but posting filthy remarks about my wife, or any one else's spouse, is uncalled for.
[/i]

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:"Nothing I've said should have involved my parents.....Watcha (sic) gonna do, tough guy?"
Showed ya, didn't I?
Vrede wrote:"Whiny and half-assed won't be sufficient this time and any immediate backtracking will land us right back here. Again, either way is fine with me, your choice."
OK...I made my choice....obviously, it wasn't all that fine with you though.

So...how long is this silliness going to drag on? I got what I wanted; that's all I needed. No point in going any further unless provoked...is that what you can't handle...? Provoking or taunting me without retribution?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Colonel Taylor wrote:vrede is has told more lies on this forum than all other members combined.
Many many many conservatives have posted and reposted over time showing he is a habitual liar, DNA thing. :crazy:
I would tell ya to go back and read all his past post but when he was proven a liar so many times he snapped and went and cried, whined, moaned, and sniveled to the administrator like a fussing baby to have all his post removed and even after that he has deleted his own post leaving them empty.
I think most would agree only a wuss would attack someones family and behind keyboard muscles at that. Continue to be critical of him and he will attack your wife and family too it's the wuss way. Anyone I have ever known who attacked someone's wife or family usually looses a few teeth, but oh well you see the wuss he is hiding then whining for the protection of others. Sort of like a spoiled 5 year old on the school yard that goes crying to the teacher after hitting someone from behind. :wtf:
Some of his followers will be here to protect their leader now since they can't think for themselves and only do as he says. :crazy:

Colonel Broken Parrot. :-||
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.