Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Sarah Sanders justifying terrorism.

Remember when White House Press Secretaries didn't do that?
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Here's another one for your list. Piece of shit tried to get into a African American church but had to settle on the Kroger.

New York Daily News: Gunman accused of fatally shooting two people at Kentucky grocery store said 'whites don't kill whites,' witness says.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/n ... story.html
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Did you guys read about the shooting in Jacksonville during last week Jaguars game? Probably not.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/ ... 12145.html

Six people shot seems it would justify more coverage. Oh wait - it was just some black people shooting each other. Nevermind.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

O Really wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:42 am
Did you guys read about the shooting in Jacksonville during last week Jaguars game? Probably not.

Six people shot seems it would justify more coverage. Oh wait - it was just some black people shooting each other. Nevermind.
However, had it been white people shooting at black people...Nevermind.
Anyone notice the most recent cop killers were all Black; and there were no riots and protests?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Leo Lyons wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:58 am
O Really wrote:

Anyone notice the most recent cop killers were all Black; and there were no riots and protests?

Anyone notice how dishonest Leo is?

Based on Wiki, of the last 13 cop killers
3 black
1 Hawaiian
9 white guys

But,. Leo is a tiny bit right, the last 3 were black, it's the ignored 10 previous that show his racism
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Almost all of Leo's posts come down to "b-b-but whatabout..." in some version or another.
Facts and circumstances matter in every one of the incidents in which a cop or a civilian is shot. They're all different. The riots and protests occur when a cop (who in the authority) shoots a citizen in a way that appears to be unnecessary. Like when the citizen is unarmed and running in the other direction, for example. Likely protests would occur if that guy were black or white, but somehow that event seems to happen only to black guys.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

MAGEt in custody. Loading of MAGEt van onto tow truck halted to cover stickers and pro trump covering van moments after someone had twitted, BOMB Stuff Very Very BAD optics, SAD! But Hillary?

https://boingboing.net/2018/10/26/flori ... ackag.html

O Really
Admiral

Could we agree that this particular Trumpster is one of the "deplorables"?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:27 pm

there you go again

after the WH freaked that trump's face was plastered all over the bomber’s conversion van and got the pictures covered with a tarp, but the tarp blew off

resulting in 3 cops having to stand on a moving flat bed holding down a billowing parachute sized tarp

optics before safety

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:33 pm
O Really wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:27 pm

there you go again

after the WH freaked that trump's face was plastered all over the bomber’s conversion van and got the pictures covered with a tarp, but the tarp blew off

resulting in 3 cops having to stand on a moving flat bed holding down a billowing parachute sized tarp

optics before safety
There's already conspiracy theorists out there sowing the seeds of skepticism:

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status ... 8006552576

Same stuff happened with the Vegas shooter if I recall.

This is the world we live in. All anyone needs to do nowadays is plant some seeds of disinformation on the internet and people will lap it up left and right.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

O Really
Admiral

In what possible alternative universe is it more believable/likely that a bunch of incompetent Democrats managed to talk some guy into risking long imprisonment or worse for a political stunt rather than a rabid Trump supporter went over the edge?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:43 am
Here's another one for your list. Piece of shit tried to get into a African American church but had to settle on the Kroger.

New York Daily News: Gunman accused of fatally shooting two people at Kentucky grocery store said 'whites don't kill whites,' witness says.
Your link doesn't mention the church. Seems he's a true nutcase. I've probably got a few of them on my list, but I'm not sure that's fair. Holding off for now.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:41 am
Leo Lyons wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:58 am
O Really wrote:

I did. People were complaining about associating it with the game. They might have a point.

It's easier to notice when he's being honest.

Based on Wiki, of the last 13 cop killers
3 black
1 Hawaiian
9 white guys

But,. Leo is a tiny bit right, the last 3 were black, it's the ignored 10 previous that show his racism
:lol: Busted. Good job, billy.pilgrim.

We even had a discussion in this forum just 3 weeks ago about the WHITE South Carolinian that ambushed and shot 7 cops, 7!, killing one.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2641&start=20
Not much doubt that racist Leo Lyons saw our chat, and zero doubt that he otherwise heard of the incident.

Oh wait, Leo Lyons did know about it and even exploited the brave cops to stupidly attack billy.pilgrim.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2631
Funny, that he CONveniently forgets about them when their tragedy doesn't fit his racist meme.
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:41 am
Dishonest?? :lol: :lol: So you're taking lessons in Vredeism 101? :lol: :lol:
But,. Leo is a tiny bit right, the last 3 were black...
As in the "most recent" as I said?
That appears to be the part you were unable to comprehend

Leo Lyons
Ensign

O Really wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:50 am
Almost all of Leo's posts come down to "b-b-but whatabout..." in some version or another.
Points that libs tend to ignore!

Facts and circumstances matter in every one of the incidents in which a cop or a civilian is shot. They're all different. The riots and protests occur when a cop (who in the authority) shoots a citizen in a way that appears to be unnecessary.
Or a white person is involved in a crime against a Black. Remember that young man whose name was changed to Unarmed Black Teenager?

Like when the citizen is unarmed and running in the other direction, for example. Likely protests would occur if that guy were black or white, but somehow that event seems to happen only to black guys.
Stupid perps, stupid cops.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:41 pm
:lol: Busted. Good job, billy.pilgrim.
You failed comprehension too? Damn, you're dumber than I thought. If that's possible.

We even had a discussion in this forum just 3 weeks ago about the WHITE South Carolinian that ambushed and shot 7 cops, 7!, killing one.
That's ONE. Next?

Not much doubt that racist Leo Lyons saw our chat, and zero doubt that he otherwise heard of the incident.
Oh wait, Leo Lyons did know about it and even exploited the brave cops to stupidly attack billy.pilgrim.
Funny, that he CONveniently forgets about them when their tragedy doesn't fit his racist meme.
Oh so now I'm a racist? Are you naturally an asshole, or was it learned? It fits your asshole meme very well.

O Really
Admiral

Leo Lyons wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:15 pm
O Really wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:50 am
Points that libs tend to ignore!

Nope. Whatabout... is not a point. It's throwing up a red herring to change or divert the subject or issue.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:35 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:

Your link doesn't mention the church. Seems he's a true nutcase. I've probably got a few of them on my list, but I'm not sure that's fair. Holding off for now.
I have added Cesar Sayoc, Jr./Altieri, the MAGABomber.

Comments:
Did he use a Sharpie to make his hair?
:D
I heard a "person" at a local lunch place say: "How can they arrest that man? He didn't hurt anyone."
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:35 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:

oops, this one includes the church entry attempt

https://madamenoire.com/1045613/kroger- ... -shooting/

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:57 pm
oops, this one includes the church entry attempt

https://madamenoire.com/1045613/kroger- ... -shooting/
I've added him, he's at least an example of how the rightwing haters influence the armed nutcases. Besides, the list should have had a 'Bush' long ago.

Mail bomb suspect once a student at Brevard College

... A spokesperson for Brevard College said Sayoc, who listed his home address as North Miami Beach, Florida, was a student there from fall 1980 through the fall semester in 1981. Sayoc played soccer, attended three semesters but did not graduate, the spokesperson said.

Sayoc's involvement in soccer is pretty well documented. He appears in team photos from the '81 and '82 school years, and there's one photo that shows him in action on the field....

A spokesperson for UNC Charlotte confirmed a Cesar Sayoc was a student there for one year (1983-1984), during which time he played soccer but did not graduate....
On behalf of WNC and 1980s soccer players, sorry.
1312. ETTD.