Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Man arrested in machete attack at university coffee shop

A man armed with a machete asked about the political affiliations of people at a university coffee shop Friday morning before injuring two females in central Kentucky, a witness said....

"A guy came in, banged something, a hatchet or an ax, on the table and said 'the day of reckoning has come,'" Reynolds said. "He asked somebody what their political affiliation was, they said 'Republican' and the guy said 'you are safe....
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Man arrested in machete attack at university coffee shop

A man armed with a machete asked about the political affiliations of people at a university coffee shop Friday morning before injuring two females in central Kentucky, a witness said....

"A guy came in, banged something, a hatchet or an ax, on the table and said 'the day of reckoning has come,'" Reynolds said. "He asked somebody what their political affiliation was, they said 'Republican' and the guy said 'you are safe....

Notice that the aholes at fox lies leave out that the idiot was after liberals. They do say that the attack may have been politically motivated and that the man asked if people were democrats or republicans.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/29/ke ... -says.html
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:Notice that the aholes at fox lies leave out that the idiot was after liberals. They do say that the attack may have been politically motivated and that the man asked if people were democrats or republicans.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/29/ke ... -says.html
Maybe the Faux Noise article changed since you posted. It now says:
... Student Tristan Reynolds said a man entered and said "the day of reckoning has come," then asked someone about their political affiliation. When the answer was Republican, the assailant said "you are safe." ...
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

It's true. Fucking terrists broke into our code repository at work and put a bunch of bugs in my code. They also stole my alarm clock last night while I was sleeping and made me late for work.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Dyed blonde soccer moms scare me more and those are just US soldiers (like Bryce Reeves was) on their way to work, anyhow. Bryce Reeves is polling the worst among the GOP candidates (a woman is leading) and he also polls the worst vs. the likely Dem nominee. What a looozer!
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Lt. Governors are known mostly for not being known and having nothing to do except for attending the occasional parade. Makes you wonder exactly what he thinks he could do in that job to fix the living hell Obama left.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

O Really wrote:Lt. Governors are known mostly for not being known and having nothing to do except for attending the occasional parade. Makes you wonder exactly what he thinks he could do in that job to fix the living hell Obama left.
Obama's​ term ruined my life. His leadership forced me into a comfortable middle class lifestyle, home ownership, and financial stability.

Somebody needs to put a stop to this so I can have something to be outraged about again!
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

JTA wrote: Somebody needs to put a stop to this so I can have something to be outraged about again!
Not to worry - they're trying real hard to do just that. (laughing emoticon intentionally left out :x )

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

JTA wrote:
O Really wrote:Lt. Governors are known mostly for not being known and having nothing to do except for attending the occasional parade. Makes you wonder exactly what he thinks he could do in that job to fix the living hell Obama left.
Obama's​ term ruined my life. His leadership forced me into a comfortable middle class lifestyle, home ownership, and financial stability.

Somebody needs to put a stop to this so I can have something to be outraged about again!
They're killing net neutrality, so you won't be able to vent your rage on the internet.

OH SNAP! That means people will have to vent rage in person..... that might be a good thing!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Boatrocker wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:
Classy bunch, ain't they? Glad it was another "baptist shithole in deepest, dumbest, backwater Georgia," rather than Alabama, for a change.
Makes you proud to be a Southerner, don't it?
No, but it is pretty cool that "the Douglasville Police Department and the Douglas County District Attorney's Office initiated an investigation into the incident" in this "baptist shithole in deepest, dumbest, backwater Georgia," and these serious charges are the result. There is hope, but we'll see if there are convictions.
Indeed. Maybe even Georgia has a threshold of embarrassment. We shall see.
Update, I thought I'd posted about it (sorry if I already did) but can't find it here with a search.
Nearly 2 years after racists crashed a child's party, fear lingers for attendees (March 3, 2017)

... This week, Kayla Norton, who loaded a shotgun during the altercation, and Jose Torres, who wielded it, were sentenced to six and 13 years in prison, respectively. Some observers have called the sentence harsh. Alford dislikes the characterization.

"What I do think is harsh is that I've got to live and wonder, is this going to happen again?" she said. "For me to fear, not be able to sleep in my home, for me to have to look over my shoulders and make sure that nobody's out there." ...
I don't know about the sentence severity, but I wasn't at the birthday party and didn't attend the trial. I am glad for the convictions and some jail time.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Boatrocker wrote:
Classy bunch, ain't they? Glad it was another "baptist shithole in deepest, dumbest, backwater Georgia," rather than Alabama, for a change.
Makes you proud to be a Southerner, don't it?
Vrede too wrote:No, but it is pretty cool that "the Douglasville Police Department and the Douglas County District Attorney's Office initiated an investigation into the incident" in this "baptist shithole in deepest, dumbest, backwater Georgia," and these serious charges are the result. There is hope, but we'll see if there are convictions.
Sorry Boatrocker. You may have had second thoughts about your comments about Baptists and deleted your post, but you can thank the ever resourceful Vrede for preserving your words, possibly to use them against you in the future for any reason. He's like that. I guess I have to take back all my negative writings about you that I made in the past, seeing as how I have a brother in arms. You feel the same about christians and baptists as I do about fags, queers, twat twinkies, half and halfs, and all that other filthy shit of humanity out there. The only difference is that when I post negativity about the filthy bastards, I catch flak from the faghuggers, whereas nothing is said to you over your comments; in fact you get quoted and commented on in the positive light. :thumbsup: Such is the liberal snowflake mind.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Eventbrite: Stop sponsoring hate groups! (petition)
Do you dumb ass faghuggers Image think that because you don't like those of us that hate subhuman garbage such as queers and fags, an organization that makes money off various speech groups is going to cut their source of income because you pansy-assed whining assholes don't like us? Go crawl back into your disease riddled shitholes.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede tu-tu wrote: (April 28th and 29th, 3 1/2 hours from Hendersonville, NC) :clap:
I heard the saying being there with bells on, but we're guessing that tu-tu will be there with, you know.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

homerfobe wrote:I heard the saying being there with bells on, but we're guessing that Vrede too will be there with, you know.
"will be there"? A week and a half ago? What a moron!

Fwiw, I wasn't there - working, plus the advance notices I saw weren't clear on it being strictly nonviolent protest of the brainless neo-nazis that you adore, though it does look like the protest was nonviolent.

Glad to see that you're still compulsively searching for pics of drag queens and desperately fantasizing that I'm gay - it's two steps further out of the closet. I'm proud of you!
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
homerfobe wrote:I heard the saying being there with bells on, but we're guessing that Vrede too will be there with, you know.
"will be there"? A week and a half ago? What a moron!
My mistake. I meant to put you were there with. You got me on that one. :oops:

Fwiw, I wasn't there - working, plus the advance notices I saw weren't clear on it being strictly nonviolent protest of the brainless neo-nazis that you adore, though it does look like the protest was nonviolent.
I adore no one, brainless neo-nazis or you brainless liberal snowflakes.

Glad to see that you're still compulsively searching for pics of drag queens and desperately fantasizing that I'm gay
I'm not searching for anything. I save links too. As far as any fantasies, I wouldn't fantasize about you if you grew tits on your back, which you probably have anyway, pimples and all.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whatever's been posted, I'm sure this still applies -
Vrede too wrote:What a moron!
1312. ETTD.