Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 10802
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am

Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Vrede too » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:00 am

Crap, another one. :cry:

9 fatally shot at historic black church in Charleston, SC

We don't know the motive yet, but notice that the word terrorism isn't even mentioned. Think that would be the case if it was a white church and an Arab-looking shooter?
So many liberals, so little time. :P

User avatar
Colonel Taylor
Marshal
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Colonel Taylor » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:11 am

No because it was some dumb ass white guy. :crazy:
Who by the way I would be willing to execute for free if the wuss don't off himself first.

User avatar
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 2001
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 am
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Boatrocker » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:45 am

Vrede too wrote:Crap, another one. :cry:

9 fatally shot at historic black church in Charleston, SC

We don't know the motive yet, but notice that the word terrorism isn't even mentioned. Think that would be the case if it was a white church and an Arab-looking shooter?
Charleston Church Shooting: Suspect Dylann Roof Captured
The female survivor told Johnson that the gunman reloaded five different times and that her son was trying to "talk him out of doing the act of killing people." But he wouldn't listen, she said. "You rape our women and you're taking over our country. And you have to go," the shooter told the group, according to the survivor's account to Johnson.
Looks like they got the little teabagger KKK-OP sonuvabitch. And, of course, it goes without saying that FUX isn't quoting the survivor.
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." — H. L. Mencken, July 26, 1920, in The Baltimore Evening Sun

User avatar
Colonel Taylor
Marshal
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Colonel Taylor » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:36 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Haven't heard he belonged to any of these organization. Do you have proof or are you just repeating MSNBC like a good little follower??

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 8489
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by O Really » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:42 pm

It seems there may be some political aspect to this tragedy. And appears to be Obama's fault for getting elected.
But without knowing what if anything the guy held for political opinions, maybe we could guess:

Is it more likely he's a "librul" or that he is more in line with right wingers?
Is it more likely he favors or opposes regulations on purchase and use of firearms?
Is it more likely he favors or opposes marriage equality?
Is he more likely straight or gay?
Does he likely support or oppose womens' rights?
If he is registered to vote, is it likely he is a Democrat?

Just wondering.

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 8489
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by O Really » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:52 pm

Colonel Taylor wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Haven't heard he belonged to any of these organization. Do you have proof or are you just repeating MSNBC like a good little follower??
If MSNBC had reported he belonged to any of those organizations, it would undoubtedly be everywhere else, too. Of course, they haven't reported it, but that doesn't stop you from making it up, does it? "...repeating MSNBC."

On the other hand, I'd say the guy probably hopes he gets sent to some prison with a strong Aryan Brotherhood - otherwise he may not enjoy his stay very much (or possibly very long).

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 8489
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by O Really » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:03 pm

Reported by Reuters..."South Carolina massacre suspect had apparent interest in white supremacy"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/ ... 8220150618

Opps.

User avatar
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 2001
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 am
Location: Southeast of Disorder

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Boatrocker » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Colonel Taylor wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Haven't heard he belonged to any of these organization. Do you have proof or are you just repeating MSNBC like a good little follower??
I don't read breitbart or WingNutDaily or any of the other bullshit fairy tale rags you swear by, so why don't you run check those and get back to us?
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." — H. L. Mencken, July 26, 1920, in The Baltimore Evening Sun

User avatar
Colonel Taylor
Marshal
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Colonel Taylor » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:40 pm

O Really wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Haven't heard he belonged to any of these organization. Do you have proof or are you just repeating MSNBC like a good little follower??
If MSNBC had reported he belonged to any of those organizations, it would undoubtedly be everywhere else, too. Of course, they haven't reported it, but that doesn't stop you from making it up, does it? "...repeating MSNBC."

Another one with reading issues. It wasn't me who reported he belonged to one of these groups it was boatrocker I just asked for his source. I figure we have to start typing slower for you too.

On the other hand, I'd say the guy probably hopes he gets sent to some prison with a strong Aryan Brotherhood - otherwise he may not enjoy his stay very much (or possibly very long).
He should be tried tomorrow and put to death saturday at noon.

User avatar
Colonel Taylor
Marshal
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Colonel Taylor » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Boatrocker wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Haven't heard he belonged to any of these organization. Do you have proof or are you just repeating MSNBC like a good little follower??
I don't read breitbart or WingNutDaily or any of the other bullshit fairy tale rags you swear by, so why don't you run check those and get back to us?
More just LIE and DENY! So do you have a source or are just going to spread more lies? :wtf:

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 8489
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by O Really » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Colonel Taylor wrote: Another one with reading issues. It wasn't me who reported he belonged to one of these groups it was boatrocker I just asked for his source. I figure we have to start typing slower for you too.
No, you didn't "just ask for his source." You said "...repeating MSNBC." He didn't say he got it from MSNBC or anywhere else. You brought up MSNBC and implied they had reported the organizations. You should only hope some of us didn't read well. Maybe your prosaic posts would make more sense.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 10802
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Vrede too » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:12 pm

O Really wrote:Reported by Reuters..."South Carolina massacre suspect had apparent interest in white supremacy"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/ ... 8220150618

Opps.
O Really wrote:...Is he more likely straight or gay? ...
May have been just theoretical either way.
His uncle worried he was cooped up in his room too much.
Roof's father gave him a .45-caliber pistol for his birthday this year ...
Compensation?
"Nobody in my family had seen anything like this coming,"
:?:
In the picture, he wears a black jacket that prominently features the flags of apartheid-era South Africa and Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe, from when the two African countries were ruled by the white minority....

Pearson also published a photo that appeared to show Roof sitting on the hood of a black car with a license plate that says "Confederate States of America", a reference to the pro-slavery forces from the U.S. Civil War.
Amber Roof, 27, is engaged to be married and a profile on TheKnot.com shows her wedding is scheduled for Sunday in Lexington, South Carolina.
Bummer, assuming she's not also a white supremacist.
So many liberals, so little time. :P

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 8489
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by O Really » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:21 pm

Here's a link to their wedding photo book... http://www.byroncrawford.com/2008/01/sc ... m-a-r.html

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 10802
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Vrede too » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:30 pm

:lol:

It won't surprise me if the whole family is culpable, but they may not be.
So many liberals, so little time. :P

User avatar
Colonel Taylor
Marshal
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Colonel Taylor » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:32 pm

O Really wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote: Another one with reading issues. It wasn't me who reported he belonged to one of these groups it was boatrocker I just asked for his source. I figure we have to start typing slower for you too.
No, you didn't "just ask for his source." You said "...repeating MSNBC." He didn't say he got it from MSNBC or anywhere else. You brought up MSNBC and implied they had reported the organizations. You should only hope some of us didn't read well. Maybe your prosaic posts would make more sense.
Wow you are dumber then a rock, and you expect folks here to really believe you were an attorney and not a garbage man as someone mentioned way back if my memory is correct. :o
LOOK really close at my post and you will see a QUESTION mark. That means it was a QUESTION. Was that slow enough for ya?
By the way he never did tell the source just more LIE & DENY. :shock:

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 8489
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by O Really » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:40 pm

Oh, it was a QUESTION, all right. But it wasn't a request for source, it was an implied source - invented out of your own biases. But anyway, it's hardly a significant issue in a discussion about some left-leaning socialist Obama-voting anti-gun guy shooting up a church, is it?

BTW, what do you have against garbage collectors? If people really did get paid for how hard they work, garbage collectors would be able to afford their own Presidential campaign.

User avatar
Colonel Taylor
Marshal
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Colonel Taylor » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:58 pm

O Really wrote:Oh, it was a QUESTION, all right. But it wasn't a request for source, it was an implied source - invented out of your own biases. But anyway, it's hardly a significant issue in a discussion about some left-leaning socialist Obama-voting anti-gun guy shooting up a church, is it?

I think even a paid liar like an attorney would even know what that symbol meant. You didn't. I have nothing against anyone who works hard. You're the one who must be embarrassed of your field. Just keep throwing out the BS.

BTW, what do you have against garbage collectors? If people really did get paid for how hard they work, garbage collectors would be able to afford their own Presidential campaign.
Last edited by Colonel Taylor on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 2345
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by neoplacebo » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:13 pm

Colonel Taylor wrote:
O Really wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Haven't heard he belonged to any of these organization. Do you have proof or are you just repeating MSNBC like a good little follower??
If MSNBC had reported he belonged to any of those organizations, it would undoubtedly be everywhere else, too. Of course, they haven't reported it, but that doesn't stop you from making it up, does it? "...repeating MSNBC."

Another one with reading issues. It wasn't me who reported he belonged to one of these groups it was boatrocker I just asked for his source. I figure we have to start typing slower for you too.

On the other hand, I'd say the guy probably hopes he gets sent to some prison with a strong Aryan Brotherhood - otherwise he may not enjoy his stay very much (or possibly very long).
He should be tried tomorrow and put to death saturday at noon.
You continually squawk about "libruls" not having an original thought....unable to think for themselves.....followers, etc. The first time I ever went on Times News forum and read a post of yours, I had an original thought that no one else on the planet was involved in other than me. That thought was "goddam, this dude is a complete wacko." What the hell is wrong with you? You definitely have problems understanding the written word and apparently have trouble telling the difference between what someone actually posted and what you mistakenly think the post says. All this "lie and deny" and "twist" bullshit that you repeat over and over proves that you're incapable of understanding the written words of the English language. I guess that's about it, so go ahead with your standard bullshit about how I never have a thought of my own and am only a follower. YOU are the follower, and I have no doubt you will be a "follower" next November and vote against your own best interests and not even realize it. Hilarious.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 10802
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Vrede too » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:04 pm

neoplacebo wrote:You continually squawk about "libruls" not having an original thought....unable to think for themselves.....followers, etc. The first time I ever went on Times News forum and read a post of yours, I had an original thought that no one else on the planet was involved in other than me. That thought was "goddam, this dude is a complete wacko." ...
Actually, it would be an original thought to think otherwise about Kernel Failure.
So many liberals, so little time. :P

User avatar
Wneglia
Midshipman
Posts: 1113
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Wneglia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:03 pm

He should be tried tomorrow and put to death saturday at noon.[/quote]

That is too easy for him. He should get life w/o parole in general population, with the guards forever looking the other way.

:mrgreen:

Post Reply