Fair enough. Nevertheless:
1) As has been pointed out, Bannination has never said that "there are no mods for this forum." (You may be thinking of a different policy for the Conservative Forum section.)
2) We've openly discussed moderators and moderator power usage here.
3) While being a moderator lets one see your IP address, it doesn't give access to web logs. No access to your browser string or cookies.
4) There are other ways for ANYONE with the ability to post here to see your IP address, browser string, etc. The most basic being to simply include an image in a post, hosted on your own server. Even a virtually invisible 1x1 pixel image. Anyone who views it will show up in your own server's web log, IP address, browser string and all. And that's just to start, no using web beacons etc. All independent of any moderator powers.
5) While I have my own web server, I have not done anything in #4. Nor am I aware of anyone else having done it.
6) Seriously, update your malware & privacy scanner.