War on Women

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Mr.B
A bad person.

Re: War on Women

Unread post by Mr.B »

I saved the best idiocy for last..
Vrede*too wrote:"Not every PP offers every service, and some services vary depending on the providers a PP has employed at a given time."
The video didn't dispute that.

"Of course, Mr.B hates women© so much and is so chronically dishonest that he'll happily share bullshit from proven liars and criminals.."
Ahh, the old "Mr.B hates women"© bullsh*t again. New phrase of the month? Guess we'll have to attach the copyright seal. I happily share b.s. with... well, you know.

"...that refuse to ID who they are and where their money comes from even on their own website:"
Sounds familiar.

"And Mr.B is too gullible and lazy© to bother to check whether the source he fawns over is lying:"
Why bother? I just like to watch you and yours clean your step-ins! :lol:

"Then, Mr.B is so stupid as to actually think that he won't get busted committing Commandment-level false witness© yet again. All that remains is for Mr.B to one more time demonstrate that he doesn't have the balls to man-up when he's screwed up. Watch."
I knew you'd obsesses over my balls! Never fails! No reason for me to admit anything, I didn't create the video, I posted it only for your viewing pleasure! (p.s. Walmart has toilet paper on sale!)

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Mr.B wrote:
Boat*rocker wrote:
"FB fake news. No one- especially you- can show any evidence to support the bullshit you spew."
Can you show any evidence it's fake? I got it off the Internet, you know it's true!
Can you show any that it's real? It's YOUR fucking post- defend it.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Mr.B wrote:Can you show any evidence it's fake? ...
I already did. ESL much?
Vrede too wrote:... Then, Mr.B is so stupid as to actually think that he won't get busted committing Commandment-level false witness yet again. All that remains is for Mr.B to one more time demonstrate that he doesn't have the balls to man-up when he's screwed up. Watch.
Point proved, not that there was ever any doubt.
The gift that keeps on giving. What a moronic, infantile pansy! Mr.B's transparent, pathetic and desperate resort every time he's shown to be a lying, misogynist cretin is to disown his own post and to delude himself that our hilarity over his cowardly self-abasement is somehow our distress, exactly like Seth Milner.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boat*rocker wrote: "Can you show any that it's real? It's YOUR fu*king post- defend it."
Spoken like a true garbage-mouthed liberal. Show any what? You're the dip that said it was fake....prove it.

It's accomplished what I posted it for.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede*too wrote: "What a moronic, infantile pansy! Mr.B's transparent, pathetic and desperate resort every time he's shown to be a lying, misogynist cretin is to disown his own post and to delude himself that our hilarity over his cowardly self-abasement is somehow our distress, exactly like Seth Milner."
I learned from the best, didn't I. I didn't disown the post, you lying, goofy idiot. I said I didn't create it. It accomplished it's goal; watching you and your new dance partner squirm and wring your hands over some silly b.s. that happens to deal with a subject you champion and idolize.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Mr.B wrote:
Boat*rocker wrote: "Can you show any that it's real? It's YOUR fu*king post- defend it."
Spoken like a true garbage-mouthed liberal. Show any what? You're the dip that said it was fake....prove it.

About like usual. Drive-by shit-slinging post that the wussyass poster can't support or defend, while demanding someone prove it wrong. Pissy wingnuts do it all the time; it's a sure sign of a liar.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Boatrocker wrote:
Mr.B wrote:

About like usual. Drive-by shit-slinging post that the wussyass poster can't support or defend, while demanding someone prove it wrong. Pissy wingnuts do it all the time; it's a sure sign of a liar.
Yeah, that's the old "I betcha can't prove there's not a tiny teacup orbiting Jupiter" arguments.

Funny how often that goes hand in hand with a lot of religious people. Their brains have just been rewired to ignore logic/truth.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boat*rocker wrote: "About like usual. Drive-by shit-slinging post that the wussyass poster can't support or defend, while demanding someone prove it wrong.
Pissy wingnuts do it all the time; it's a sure sign of a liar."
Spoken like a true garbage-mouthed liberal...how do you eat with that thing?

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

bannination wrote:"Funny how often that goes hand in hand with a lot of religious people. Their brains have just been rewired to ignore logic/truth."
At least we have a brain...sorry about your situation.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

How global gag rule could have devastating effects for world’s most vulnerable women

... Currently, 20.9 million men and women around the world use contraception provided by MSI (Marie Stopes International), which estimates it has prevented 6.3 million unintended pregnancies and 4 million unsafe abortions. Its work also has thwarted an estimated 12,600 maternal deaths. Even with the work of such NGOs, more than 225 million women globally do not have access to family planning services.

MSI projects that with the loss of USAID for its contraception and family planning services, there will be as many as 2.1 million additional abortions in the areas it serves during the next three years.

In a statement from the U.N. Foundation, an organization that connects the goals of the U.N. with NGOs around the world on issues on female empowerment, UNF CEO Kathy Calvin said: “This action will do more than change policy; it will make it more difficult for millions of girls and women to access the contraception and health care they need to determine their futures.”

When the policy was last enacted, during the George W. Bush administration, health care clinics in many countries were forced to close, and outreach services for the most vulnerable populations were eliminated, Calvin said. Millions of people around the globe were left without critical health services, including maternal and child health care, HIV testing and counseling, and contraceptives, including condoms. “Without these life-saving services, more women and infants died due to pregnancy-related complications,” she said.

In fact, banning abortions doesn’t reduce abortion, according to several studies conducted by the World Health Organization. Cutting access to contraception increases pregnancy rates and the incidence of illegal, makeshift and unsafe abortion practices....

“When half of the people in a population aren’t able to fulfill their potential because they don’t have control of their fertility and they don’t have the ability to protect themselves from pregnancies or STIs, that means they’re less likely to finish their education, have a career, control the number of children they can have and raise into strong adults,” said van Min....
Trumpettes hate women and love abortions.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

I can't imagine why she's wearing dark glasses to hide who she is .... where's the "pride" in that...?

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote: . . . I lean towards feeling sorry for her, but not by a bigly amount.
I have little against her, but I won't waste a great deal of "sorry" for what I perceive to be a green card gold digger. Pretty girl like that could've gotten a real man; she wanted a rich one. Let her deal with it.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Boatrocker wrote:I have little against her ....
That's what President* Trump says. :o :D
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede* too wrote:
Boat* rocker wrote:"I have little against her ...."
"That's what President* Trump says." :o :D
Seems I recall Cruz making a similar remark; Mr.Trump said he could guarantee there was no problem there.

Why are you*two obsessed with his "littleness"?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: War on Women and Men

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Interesting tweet:

"This is Afghanistan in 1972. Watch or read Handmaids tale and see how it could happen here so easy under Trump"

The photo wouldn't have been out of place in Iran back then either. Not any more.