Hillary

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Hillary

Unread post by Seth Milner »

rstrong wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:I posted a meme that made the claim. I make no claim to it's accuracy/inaccuracy.
As always for you, it was based on a mindless Trump / Tea Party claim.
You must be suffering from dementia; you left out Huckabee and Palin.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Seth Milner wrote:
rstrong wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:I posted a meme that made the claim. I make no claim to it's accuracy/inaccuracy.
Hint: Huckabee and Palin are both Tea Party grifters.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

rstrong wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:
rstrong wrote:
Hint: Huckabee and Palin are both Tea Party grifters.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

JTA wrote:I donated to my first ever political campaign yesterday. Twenty bucks to Gary Johnson. I don't necessarily agree with all of his stances, and he doesn't stand a chance of becoming president. I really want to see him in the debates.
A couple weeks ago Gary Johnson didn't know where/what Aleppo was.

Today he was asked "Who’s your favorite foreign leader?" He couldn't name one.
But Matthews pressed Johnson. “You gotta do this. Anywhere. Any continent. Canada, Mexico, Europe over there, Asia, South America, Africa – name a foreign leader that you respect.”

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

I've decided that former pro wrestler and governor Jesse Ventura is the only man capable of running this country, so I'm writing in his name in this farce of an election where my vote doesn't matter anyway when choosing a president in a non swing state.

I've been getting emails and updates from Johnson the past few months. One thing that irks me to no end is his desperate attempts to appear "cool" to young voters. that's the vibe i get from his communications, anyway. It's embarrassing.

Still, would be nice to see another face in the debates.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Sheesh, he could have said Cruz, Palin or McCain. Usain Bolt is my favorite foreign leader over Trudeau. Bolt always leads. Is Canada really foreign, or is it a colony?

I'm not very good on foreign leader names, as least not ones I like. Maybe I would have thought of Aung San Suu Kyi if I didn't have a brain fart, though she's not the leader of Myanmar yet. I'm not running for POTUS, but to be fair neither is Johnson.

When I sent my check to Johnson I told them not to put me on their mailing list, that I would donate more if and when I wanted to. Shockingly, they seem to have honored my wish.

Ventura is a malicious alien. His whole conspiracy theory shtick is a cunning ruse.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

He wasn't that adept at faux wrestling either.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:Sheesh, he could have said Cruz, Palin or McCain. Usain Bolt is my favorite foreign leader over Trudeau. Bolt always leads. Is Canada really foreign, or is it a colony?

I'm not very good on foreign leader names, as least not ones I like. Maybe I would have thought of Aung San Suu Kyi if I didn't have a brain fart, though she's not the leader of Myanmar yet. I'm not running for POTUS, but to be fair neither is Johnson.
Yeah, before I heaped ridicule I wondered if I would have had an answer. In the US, we're so self-centered that we don't pay that much attention. But I do know two things - if I were running for President I would have known the names of friends and foe foreign leaders; and the question didn't limit to current or living leaders so I'm pretty sure a person who is prepared to run for President should have been able to make something positive out of that question even if it was to expound on what I'd learned from (Churchill or whoever) or to say that many leaders have qualities I admire including (name some abilities). Any beginning Toastmaster member could have done it.

My opinon - Johnson can't rise to the occasion and is totally not ready for prime time.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede too wrote:Sheesh, he could have said Cruz, Palin or McCain. Usain Bolt is my favorite foreign leader over Trudeau. Bolt always leads. Is Canada really foreign, or is it a colony?

When I sent my check to Johnson I told them not to put me on their mailing list, that I would donate more if and when I wanted to. Shockingly, they seem to have honored my wish.

Ventura is a malicious alien. His whole conspiracy theory shtick is a cunning ruse.
I would have answered Kim Jung Un and when pressed for specifics I would have said he runs his country like a business and that's what America needs.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

My favorite thing about Jesse Ventura was his conspiracy theory tv show about ten years ago.

Somebody would be just minding their own business doing their job and suddenly Jesse Ventura would show up and start screaming at them acting all mad, then leave.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

JTA wrote:My favorite thing about Jesse Ventura was his conspiracy theory tv show about ten years ago.

Somebody would be just minding their own business doing their job and suddenly Jesse Ventura would show up and start screaming at them acting all mad, then leave.
So just like Geraldo Rivera then.

Geraldo has openly considered running for Congress. He has the qualifications and experience needed to run on the Republican ticket, having competed on The Celebrity Apprentice.

NUGENT / GERALDO 2016!!!

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

rstrong wrote:
JTA wrote:My favorite thing about Jesse Ventura was his conspiracy theory tv show about ten years ago.

So just like Geraldo Rivera then.

Geraldo has openly considered running for Congress. He has the qualifications and experience needed to run on the Republican ticket, having competed on The Celebrity Apprentice.

NUGENT / GERALDO 2016!!!
Geraldo Rivera . . . A Jerry Springer wannabe. . . until he got his ass kicked on live TV! :lol:
He discovered he wasn't as bad an ass as he thought he was!
Last edited by Seth Milner on Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Hillary ---- Hildabeast!

Hildabeast!

Who'da thunk it?

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!!"
(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 — Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people"
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan)

"Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise."

(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Two out of three of those quotes just make me want to vote for Hillary more, not less.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

JTA wrote:Two out of three of those quotes just make me want to vote for Hillary more, not less.
Is this one of them:

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices...Government has to make those choices for people"

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

JTA wrote:Two out of three of those quotes just make me want to vote for Hillary more, not less.
As noted, the first and third quotes come from the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler.

Both quotes come from Arkansas state trooper Larry Patterson, originally reported by David Brock in his American Spectator "Troopergate" article. David Brock himself now doubts the validity of some of Patterson claims. Small wonder, because Patterson has since been shown to have been simply making stuff up. During the Senate Whitewater hearings he and another trooper made fools of themselves with improbable claims about the circumstances of Vincent Foster's death. He later promoted the infamous Clinton Chronicles, a crackpot video accusing Bill Clinton of drug running and murder.

The second quote comes from "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper:

MediaMatters: Clinton attack-book publisher used fabricated quotes to defend poorly sourced work

The quote, dealing with inoculations, comes from Republican Dennis Hastert. Given Republicans' history of dictating to Americans what they can and can't do with their bodies, it's simply yet another instance of whining about how Hillary is acting like a Republican.

And "discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan?" You're delusional. No, really, you're simply making it up. Do some simple research. (Americans don't just pay twice as much for health care as Canadians. They pay more TAXES for it. The difference is that having paid, Canadians GET that health care while Americans have to pay a second time. The Canadian system is mediocre - others do better. But there's a reason why "American-style health care" is used to scare people in Canadian elections the way Americans use "communism" or "terrorism.")

Edit: Removed less than a minute after I posted it, made a quick rewrite, and reposted.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

What, gullible Seth Milner utterly failed investigation again? Say it ain't so.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:What, gullible Seth Milner utterly failed investigation again? Say it ain't so.
Well, actually his link was to the Snopes report, but he picked some from a much longer list to highlight, and the ones he picked were, ummmm, "inaccurate."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Thanks, my bad.

What, gullible Seth Milner utterly failed comprehension again? Say it ain't so.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

He just posts 'em, he doesn't read 'em.