all First Trailer Trash Family

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:But you still come across as a bigoted, self-centered, condescending, in-bred God-hater;
This is also typical of you and your fellow bigots. You wrap yourself in the Bible the way others wrap themselves in the flag, and use it do defend your hatred and bigotry and racism. And when people disagree, you declare it an attack on God and Christianity.

While I'm not religious, I'm not anti-religion. As Thomas Jefferson declared, "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." It's only when people like you try to force your religion on others, when you DO try pick their pocked or break their leg, that I object.

Even then I'm still not being anti-religion, because I know that most devout Christians disagree with the Nazis, the KKK and you.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mr.B wrote:
rstrong wrote: "This sums you up perfectly.....Heck, you don't come across as a neo-Nazi bigot anymore. You're more like a trained parrot belonging to a neo-Nazi inbred; trained to repeat bigoted and pig-ignorant phrases with no understanding whatsoever of what they mean."
But you still come across as a bigoted, self-centered, condescending, in-bred God-hater; an untrained parrot who's vocabulary is limited to repetitive belittlement of opposing views and ideas. I would say you're pig-ignorant as well. but I don't want to insult pigs, and you know full well what that means.

damn seth, you do suck the trumpet. maybe he will send you some of the naked pictures his who wife has floating all over the internet
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:"Bored, so I looked."
Bless your heart. I thank you from the heart of my bottom.
Mr.B wrote:"Trump's worst is far better than Hillary's best."
Wussy and irrelevant deflection from having been busted thrice lying, again.
Is that the best you can do?

("Not that I "support" him.") ...
"The only "us" (your word) being called "deplorable" are Trumpettes. Were you lying when you posted "us" or are you lying now, including by denying that you voted for Trump?"
"Us who?" I never denied I voted for Trump; I never said I did vote for Trump. I said I wasn't happy with either choice, but I voted for who I thought was the best choice. You obviously agree with who you believe to be my choice, because you called Trump's name.
You've always been a sleazy, immoral liar, why would I need any new adjectives? Repent, false witness sinner!
Nothing for me to repent over; I'm no liberal. Now you run on along and join in the window smashing and car burning with the rest of the butt-hurt, sore-loser "undeplorables" who are outstanding members of the liberal, tolerant, Democratic society.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote: "damn seth, you do suck the trumpet. maybe he will send you some of the naked pictures his who wife has floating all over the internet"
You're confused billy.pilgrim. I was replying to rstrong, not Seth, and I doubt he has shared any photos of his wife.
He may be a sleazebag, but he keeps his wife out of this b.s. You ought to as well.
You really ought to proofread too.
Last edited by Mr.B on Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

I don't begrudge Melania her former career, doubt she had much input into megamaniacal Trump's decision to run, she didn't campaign much for him and may have hurt more than she helped with her goofy plagiarism of Michelle. Maybe we can leave her alone until she screws up more prominently. Being married to Trump is punishment enough.

Benghazi? Mr.B never once in at least 8 years griped about or even mentioned the greater number of diplomats that Shrub got killed, never once. The supposed veteran and patriot exploits brave dead Americans for chickenhawk Trump worshiping partisan ends. Shame.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote: "Benghazi? .... The supposed veteran and patriot exploits brave dead Americans for chickenhawk Trump worshiping partisan ends. Shame."
:lol: You're scraping for leftovers now.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

By marrying Donald Trump, Melania Trump has embodied the plight of immigrants who take on the difficult jobs that Americans just aren't willing to do.

Seriously though, plagiarism aside, Melania's speech was the bright spot of the convention. While everyone else was screeching horror and doom and hatred, Melania's speech was positive and uplifting. She was probably the only person in the building Reagan would have approved of.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:
Vrede too wrote: "Benghazi? .... The supposed veteran and patriot exploits brave dead Americans for chickenhawk Trump worshiping partisan ends. Shame."
You're scraping for leftovers now.
Then tell us what you meant by your Benghazi reference. Heck, give us a credible example of Hillary wrongdoing that wasn't standard practice for Republicans.

I won't hold my breath.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Mr.B wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote: "damn seth, you do suck the trumpet. maybe he will send you some of the naked pictures his who wife has floating all over the internet"
You're confused billy.pilgrim. I was replying to rstrong, not Seth, and I doubt he has shared any photos of his wife.
He may be a sleazebag, but he keeps his wife out of this b.s. You ought to as well.
You really ought to proofread too.

sorry seth. when did you start doing impressions
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mr.B wrote:
Vrede too wrote:Benghazi? Mr.B never once in at least 8 years griped about or even mentioned the greater number of diplomats that Shrub got killed, never once. The supposed veteran and patriot exploits brave dead Americans for chickenhawk Trump worshiping partisan ends. Shame.
You're scraping for leftovers now.
Can't deny any of it can you, pansy? Even your cowardly editing failed.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:I don't begrudge Melania her former career, doubt she had much input into megamaniacal Trump's decision to run, she didn't campaign much for him and may have hurt more than she helped with her goofy plagiarism of Michelle. Maybe we can leave her alone until she screws up more prominently. Being married to Trump is punishment enough.

Benghazi? Mr.B never once in at least 8 years griped about or even mentioned the greater number of diplomats that Shrub got killed, never once. The supposed veteran and patriot exploits brave dead Americans for chickenhawk Trump worshiping partisan ends. Shame.
and I also could care less about her working for a call girl service, or lying to Immigrations, but I know for fact what the right would be doing if his were reversed and feel that seth bb should be reminded often of his hypocrisy.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

We're more moral than the right.

Parents around the world are now telling their young girls, at least the pretty ones, that they can grow up to be the US First Lady, but US parents, unlike parents in several Muslim nations, aren't sure whether they can tell their young girls that they can grow up to be head of state.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote: "Then tell us what you meant by your Benghazi reference. Heck, give us a credible example of Hillary wrongdoing that wasn't standard practice for Republicans."
I won't hold my breath.
Republicans are no better than Dems, and vice-versa. You know exactly what I meant by my referencing Benghazi; no need to go into it any further; it's over and done with, Hillary lost. Now you can direct your fuming toward Trumps defeat of Hillary.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote:By marrying Donald Trump, Melania Trump has embodied the plight of immigrants who take on the difficult jobs that Americans just aren't willing to do.

Seriously though, plagiarism aside, Melania's speech was the bright spot of the convention. While everyone else was screeching horror and doom and hatred, Melania's speech was positive and uplifting. She was probably the only person in the building Reagan would have approved of.
:clap: :lol:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote: "sorry seth. when did you start doing impressions?"
Since you're replying to my post, I'll have to say I don't know; you tell me; you're the one who's confused.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote: "Can't deny any of it can you, pansy?"
I've not attempted to deny anything; nor confirm anything. I just didn't bother to reply.

"Even your cowardly editing failed."
Do you even know the definition of 'editing'? I didn't change anything; I replied to the part of your post I wanted to respond to.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:
rstrong wrote: "Then tell us what you meant by your Benghazi reference. Heck, give us a credible example of Hillary wrongdoing that wasn't standard practice for Republicans."
I won't hold my breath.
Republicans are no better than Dems, and vice-versa. You know exactly what I meant by my referencing Benghazi;;
Indeed I do. I know it means that like a parrot, you're just repeating noises you've heard without the slightest awareness of their meaning or context.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote: "I know it means that like a parrot, you're just repeating noises you've heard without the slightest awareness of their meaning or context."
I hear a lot of noise here that I repeat. Your point?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mr.B wrote:... then tell us how deplorable we are again!
Okay. Thanks for asking!
GoCubsGo wrote:It’s hardly the first time my candidate didn’t win (in fact it’s the sixth time) but it is the first time that a thoroughly incompetent pig with dangerous ideas, a serious psychiatric disorder, no knowledge of the world and no curiosity to learn has.

Yep.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/201 ... r-daughter
... And it wasn’t just Donald Trump who won last night—it was his supporters too. The Klan won last night. White nationalists. Sexists, racists and buffoons. Angry young white men who think rap music and Cinco de Mayo are a threat to their way of life (or are the reason for their way of life) have been given cause to celebrate. Men who have no right to call themselves that and who think that women who aspire to more than looking hot are shrill, ugly, and otherwise worthy of our scorn rather than our admiration struck a blow for misogynistic shitheads everywhere. Hate was given hope. Abject dumbness was glamorized as being “the fresh voice of an outsider” who’s going to “shake things up.” (Did anyone bother to ask how? Is he going to re-arrange the chairs in the Roosevelt Room?) For the next four years, the President of the United States, the same office held by Washington and Jefferson, Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, F.D.R., J.F.K. and Barack Obama, will be held by a man-boy who’ll spend his hours exacting Twitter vengeance against all who criticize him (and those numbers will be legion). We’ve embarrassed ourselves in front of our children and the world.

And the world took no time to react. The Dow futures dropped 700 points overnight. Economists are predicting a deep and prolonged recession. Our NATO allies are in a state of legitimate fear. And speaking of fear, Muslim-Americans, Mexican-Americans and African-Americans are shaking in their shoes. And we’d be right to note that many of Donald Trump’s fans are not fans of Jews. On the other hand, there is a party going on at ISIS headquarters. What wouldn’t we give to trade this small fraction of a man for Richard Nixon right now? ...
Get used to it, deplorable Mr.B. Your whining won't stop us from speaking the truth about what your ilk did.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote: "Get used to it, deplorable Mr.B. Your whining won't stop us from speaking the truth about what your ilk did."
I'm already used to it; and I'm over it; the election's over; we have to settle for what we got, like it or not...however the whining is coming from your camp. not mine. The most I've posted about is the massive nationwide butthurt non-deplorables rioting and rampaging in the streets because they didn't get what they wanted; and the pitiful whines of you folks here who continually grovel in your self-induced sorrow.

I wish I could go back in time and see Hillary win the election. I would venture to guess that the street riots and all the pizzing and moaning currently coming from the left, would be non-existent ccoming from the right.

Get used to it you poor non-deplorable little victim; I care less what you speak, whether it be truth or not; I care not about the whines and crying fits from your ilk; the chips have fallen; and my world doesn't revolve around politics.

Also this; one more time... the earth revolves around the sun, not around you. Or Trump. Or Hillary. Or rstrong. Or Boatrocker. Or billy.pilgrim. Or Seth Milner.