all First Trailer Trash Family

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

So she cooled to him. She's just another who screwed her way to the top before looking for the exit.

She gets too much credit for too little.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:05 am
No disagreement here, billy.pilgrim. My semi-fond feelings for her and Tiffany are mostly relative to the rest of the POSPOTUS Klan - they don't speak in public much, rarely discuss politics and as JTA points out, they can barely hide their disdain for Dolt .45.
Her admaration of his signature -

forced by dunald, or

she sought to be a very, very very rich and powerful white supremacist like the man she could ride to her goal

Who knows, but betcha it was the latter.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

The signatures are very strange.

Does it piss cons off that they don't lean to the right?
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Who knows what Melania would be like if she had met some rich tech-preneur or a Mark Cubanish or even a no-name Wall Streeter. Might have been a pretty likeable person. But Trump is the ultimate gilded single-wide, tasteless, crude culture-deaf oaf and he sets the tone for the whole family.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:05 am
No disagreement here, billy.pilgrim. My semi-fond feelings for her (Melania) and Tiffany are mostly relative to the rest of the POSPOTUS Klan - they don't speak in public much, rarely discuss politics and as JTA points out, they can barely hide their disdain for Dolt .45.
Is Tiffany Taking Down Donald Trump? President's Daughter 'Likes' Post About GOP Massacre in Midterms

Comment:
the white sheep of the family
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Melania Trump's 'Be Best' materials have a familiar ring to them

Shocking, never would've thought that could happen😱 :lol:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 10:37 am
Melania Trump's 'Be Best' materials have a familiar ring to them

Shocking, never would've thought that could happen😱 :lol:
Amateurs. Nothing wrong with reusing a good idea, but you gotta say up front that's what you're doing.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Like, "I'm pleased and honored to be able to continue and expand on a program started by our highly admired former first lady..." Yeah, right. Like Trump wouldn't over-tweet that with "fake news" claims in a mini-second.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 pm
Like, "I'm pleased and honored to be able to continue and expand on a program started by our highly admired former first lady..." Yeah, right. Like Trump wouldn't over-tweet that with "fake news" claims in a mini-second.
I don't think this was a Michelle effort.

Point taken, but she could have just mentioned "an existing FTC program". Mighta skated by without anyone citing dates. As it is she (probably idiot aides) got busted plagiarizing again while in effect saying, "I'm pleased and honored to be able to continue and expand on a program started by our highly admired former administration . . . "
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 1:52 pm
O Really wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 pm
I don't think this was a Michelle effort.

Point taken, but she could have just mentioned "an existing FTC program". Mighta skated by without anyone citing dates. As it is she (probably idiot aides) got busted plagiarizing again while in effect saying, "I'm pleased and honored to be able to continue and expand on a program started by our highly admired former administration . . . "
But, but, but you cant plagiarize words.....
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Melania Trump in hospital for treatment of kidney condition

Seems like kind of a long stay for a simple procedure. So is she hiding from hubby (ntibh) or lying about what's wrong?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Seems like kind of a long stay for a simple procedure. So is she hiding from hubby (ntibh) or lying about what's wrong?
Bad link, here.
Melania Trump underwent a procedure Monday morning to treat a benign kidney condition and will likely be hospitalized for the rest of the week, the White House said.

... "The treatment of choice" is to cut off the blood supply so the growth shrinks, added Dr. Lambros Stamatakis of MedStar Washington Hospital Center. Doctors do that with an embolization, meaning a catheter is snaked into the blood vessels of the kidney to find the right one and block it.

Most of the time, these benign tumors are found when people undergo medical scans for another reason, but sometimes people have pain or other symptoms, Kowalczyk said. Many times, embolization patients go home the same day or the next....
I never did much post-op. I know that open renal surgery can be rugged. Maybe she needed that for some reason? This article doesn't call her procedure "simple", but maybe the one you read did.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:28 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Bad link, here.
Melania Trump underwent a procedure Monday morning to treat a benign kidney condition and will likely be hospitalized for the rest of the week, the White House said.

... "The treatment of choice" is to cut off the blood supply so the growth shrinks, added Dr. Lambros Stamatakis of MedStar Washington Hospital Center. Doctors do that with an embolization, meaning a catheter is snaked into the blood vessels of the kidney to find the right one and block it.

Most of the time, these benign tumors are found when people undergo medical scans for another reason, but sometimes people have pain or other symptoms, Kowalczyk said. Many times, embolization patients go home the same day or the next....
I never did much post-op. I know that open renal surgery can be rugged. Maybe she needed that for some reason? This article doesn't call her procedure "simple", but maybe the one you read did.
I had one taken out about ten years ago.

First doc scared me describing career ending cutting large back muscle, breaking ribs and six weeks recovery face down.

Duke doc 2nd opinion - surgery was 25 minutes and I went home 23 hours later with a small C shaped scar around my naval. Took things slow for six weeks.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

TV news said 5 days is not necessarily crazy - monitoring for bleeding, infection and pain control. I'm sure being FLOTUS is worth at least 1 day of extra caution.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:23 pm
TV news said 5 days is not necessarily crazy - monitoring for bleeding, infection and pain control. I'm sure being FLOTUS is worth at least 1 day of extra caution.

But 22 days seems a lot more like - what was it trump said, "She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

"Trump claimed that Scarborough and Brzezinski courted him for an interview at Mar-a-Lago around the New Year's Eve holiday. He actually said yes, according to accounts of their meeting."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:12 am
Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:23 pm
But 22 days seems a lot more like - what was it trump said, "She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!" ...
Agreed, seems like something's up.
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtopi ... nia#p85390
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Melania Trump, basically.

"FML", said Melania, to no one in particular.
:D
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:44 pm
Melania Trump, basically.

"FML", said Melania, to no one in particular.
:D
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania ... 35769.html

Holy shit, I thought that was a Photoshop/meme....truth is stranger than fiction.

Plus, she looks heavily sedated.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:01 am
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania ... 35769.html

Holy shit, I thought that was a Photoshop/meme....truth is stranger than fiction.

Plus, she looks heavily sedated.
Nah, it’s a hologram
Gorgeous dress. Terrifying life.
is that the wax figure unveiling?
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2018/6/2 ... astika-Bag

"I'm sick and tired of people making excuses for this woman. The handwriting has been on the wall for some time and now it’s on the coat. The King and Queen of Cruelty are rich white trash, they have no class and they have no honor. She might be trolling Trump from time to time, but today she trolled us."

Me too.