The Facebook Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
JTA
Commander

The Facebook Thread

Unread post by JTA »

You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

JTA
Commander

Re: The Facebook Thread

Unread post by JTA »

God belongs in our cars.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

I'm not gonna lie, this one makes me chuckle:

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Facebook is better than Saturday morning cartoons and Sunday comics.

It's unbelievable what people will believe. Liking and sharing...? Sure, if you want hackers to steal your info. Dummies.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Mr.B wrote:Facebook is better than Saturday morning cartoons and Sunday comics.

It's unbelievable what people will believe. Liking and sharing...? Sure, if you want hackers to steal your info. Dummies.
This is true. Facebook political comments are the best.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

JTA wrote:"This is true. Facebook political comments are the best."
The number of hoax/lying/info-stealing websites that abound on Facebook blows my mind!...and people eat that s**t up!
I don't fool with twitter or any of those other social media sites;
Facebook and blueridgedebate/Vrede/rstrong provide all the internet entertainment I can handle! :wtf:

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Twitter's the best social networking site. Theres so much inane hilarious BS I love it.

I'm super excited about Trump probably getting hammered one night and accidentally spilling the beans about aliens. It's the only thing I'm excited about with Trump being President.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

:thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: ...... :wave: :wave:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mr.B wrote::thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: ...... :wave: :wave:
Fuck you and all the other fucks who have been telling me to leave my own fucking country since 1967 every time I don't agree with you fucking assholes about the latest group of different people you want to kill.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. 50 fucking years of fuck you, all those like you and especially the navy, NG and CG who evaded by joining and now crow their patriotism. Fuck you one and all.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

...thank our troops...
Trump (draft dodger, declares that he has "more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military", mocked McCain for being a POW, mocks America generals over ISIS, insists that American soldiers will commit war crimes in his name.) will soon be in charge.

The last Republican administration, in the lead-up to the war it started on false pretenses, cut imminent danger pay for soldiers and cut benefits for veterans and the families of killed soldiers.

Republicans respect the troops in the same way they respect women.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mr.B wrote::thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: ...... :wave: :wave:
"Fuck you and all the other fucks who have been telling me to leave my own fucking country since 1967 every time I don't agree with you fucking assholes about the latest group of different people you want to kill."

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. 50 fucking years of fuck you, all those like you and especially the navy, NG and CG who evaded by joining and now crow their patriotism. Fuck you one and all."
Gee billy, tell us how you really feel...but no, thank you; I'm not in the mood.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mr.B wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
"Fuck you and all the other fucks who have been telling me to leave my own fucking country since 1967 every time I don't agree with you fucking assholes about the latest group of different people you want to kill."

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. 50 fucking years of fuck you, all those like you and especially the navy, NG and CG who evaded by joining and now crow their patriotism. Fuck you one and all."
Gee billy, tell us how you really feel...but no, thank you; I'm not in the mood.
I too wasn't in the mood to listen to another piece of shit lying draft dodger tell me to leave my own country.
I've heard it my entire life.
Fuck you bb, fuck you and the navy boat you hid on.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:

I too wasn't in the mood to listen to another piece of shit lying draft dodger tell me to leave my own country.
I've heard it my entire life.
Fuck you bb, fuck you and the navy boat you hid on.
Awww. Poor little piece of shit crybaby who wasn't man enough to be a navy man. Go suck Vrede's titty, you'll feel all better.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

From the facebook page, "National Liberty Federation"

I think it would be interesting to make something along these lines, and make a bunch of outrageously stupid images like the ones above, just to see how many followers I can get.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Facebook. Breakfast of Champions.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!