A Trump supporter....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: A Trump supporter....

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

JTA wrote:News headline from the future: The grim reaper, also known as death, defeated his democratic oppnent today. Death's win has largely been attributed to his overhwelming support from the pro-life voting bloc.

https://youtu.be/N9KGfgg-d8s
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

homerfobe wrote:Image

Just another of your right wing newspapers. They cover many areas of the country where their wing nut followers like their truth softened before swallowing.

Try the WaPo, I don't think they do that

My god you are a dumbass
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Same Paper, Different Story
An image showing two editions of The Wall Street Journal with opposing headlines on the front page is real, but the wording wasn't part of an effort to sway voters.

... This image was passed around on the Internet accompanied by the claim that the Wall Street Journal had deliberately published one headline, “Trump Softens His Tone,” in a pro-Trump market area in an attempt to sway readers away from the the GOP nominee, and the other headline, “Trump Talks Tough on Wall,” in a non-Trump market area to bolster support for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Idiots! The con Wall Street Journal is owned by ultra-con Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, which also owns Faux Noise. It would never alter its format to help a Dem.

However, these opposing headline editions were not distributed to different political or geographic markets, nor were they intended to influence voters.

This picture shows two editions of the Wall Street Journal published at different times of the day. The paper on the left came off the press early in the day, while the paper on the right was produced later in the day. Print newspapers sometimes undergo revisions throughout their daily runs ...
billy.pilgrim wrote:... My god you (homerfobe) are a dumbass
Yep.
Facebook, that's how gullible homerfobe is. Sad!
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

homerfobe wrote:Image
Whoa, there. Papers also publish multiple editions in one day.

On just one day during the campaign, Trump

- Repeated his "We'll build the wall and make them pay for it" claim.

- Visited Mexico where he appeared with the Mexican President - and to put it mildly, "softened his tone."

- Returned to the US and late that evening again rallied the inbreds with "make them pay for it."

The pictures show Trump with the Mexican President. If you do a Google image search on [Trump Mexican President], you find news stories with that image. And it is indeed from Trump's visit to Mexico.

So the following day, the morning edition (published the night before) covers Trump "softening his tone" in Mexico. The afternoon edition is updated with his late evening speech.

homerfobe
Ensign

I'll be damned. I was about to agree with tu-tu and bb.pilgrim about the link being a Facebook fake, and was ready to call them dumbasses for believing that I believed the shit! :lol: :lol: This goes to show the snowflakery of those two chumps who believe that everything posted in a forum must be the absolute truth, especially so if it goes against their weak-minded political persuasion! :lol: tu-tu couldn't even comprehend what he posted:
This picture shows two editions of the Wall Street Journal published at different times of the day. The paper on the left came off the press early in the day, while the paper on the right was produced later in the day. Print newspapers sometimes undergo revisions throughout their daily runs ...
that's how gullible tu-tu and bb.pilgrim is. Sad!
tu-tu and bb.pilgrim screwed up again.© :oops: :oops: :-||

homerfobe
Ensign

By the way, that photo was posted as a joke. I forgot to say that. That's how gullible tu-tu and bb.pilgrim is. :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Somebody actually thought the WSJ would help Hillary? The editorial staff has from time to time been scolding of Trump, but they never endorsed him or HIllary. Idiots.

homerfobe
Ensign

O Really wrote:Somebody actually thought the WSJ would help Hillary? The editorial staff has from time to time been scolding of Trump, but they never endorsed him or HIllary. Idiots.
Smart people. But I don't read their rag anyway, so there.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:Somebody actually thought the WSJ would help Hillary? The editorial staff has from time to time been scolding of Trump, but they never endorsed him or HIllary. Idiots.
That's how gullible, whiny, wingnutty and stupid HDS cons and Trumpettes are, especially the ones that get their "facts" from Facebook.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede tu-tu man wrote: That's how gullible, whiny, wingnutty and stupid HDS cons and Trumpettes are, especially the ones that get their "facts" from Facebook.
That's how gullible Vrede-Girlie tu-tu and bb.pilgrim is. I'll tell you my facebook handle and you can check out my posts and we .... wait, never mind. Binky would say that's a threat right there. You know how overly protective he is of his prize asshole. HDS?

Speaking of Facebook, here's a bona-fide group that you are qualified to join

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

homerfobe wrote:
Vrede tu-tu man wrote: That's how gullible, whiny, wingnutty and stupid HDS cons and Trumpettes are, especially the ones that get their "facts" from Facebook.
That's how gullible Vrede-Girlie tu-tu and bb.pilgrim is. I'll tell you my facebook handle and you can check out my posts and we .... wait, never mind. Binky would say that's a threat right there. You know how overly protective he is of his prize asshole. HDS?

You must login to continue..... no thanks

homerfobe
Ensign

bannination wrote:You must login to continue..... no thanks
Strange. Log out of BRD. Then click on the link. That should work.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

homerfobe wrote:That's how ... and ... is [sic, moron].

You thwow the most adorable tantwums when the stupidity of your posts is exposed.

I'll tell you my facebook handle

Idle offer, you're too wussy to do so.

and you can check out my posts and we .... wait, never mind. Binky would say that's a threat right there.

How can my reading your Facebook posts possibly threaten me, moron?

You know how overly protective he is of his prize asshole.

Obsessed with male assholes, nttawwt.

HDS?

Hillary Derangement Syndrome. Own it.

bannination wrote:You must login to continue..... no thanks
Ditto, I don't do NSAbook, and won't unless homerfobe gives us his handle. However, I'm guessing that it's one of the gay pages that homerfobe constantly surfs, nttawwt.
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote: Ditto, I don't do NSAbook, and won't unless homerfobe gives us his handle. However, I'm guessing that it's one of the gay pages that homerfobe constantly surfs, nttawwt.
No doubt, he really has gay sex on the brain, even when he's not in his own thread. I think he's starting to accept that's he is gay on some level. Great progress.

:thumbsup:

homerfobe
Ensign

[color=#BF0000]Vrede tu-tu[/color] wrote:
homerfobe wrote:That's how gullible tu-tu and bb.pilgrim is [sic, moron].
(you forgot and left your names out of the quote, moron. There, fixed now)
You thwow the most adorable tantwums when the stupidity of your posts is exposed.
Whassa matter, got your mouth full?

I'll tell you my facebook handle
Idle offer, you're too wussy to do so.
As you would be too wussy to tell me yours.

and you can check out my posts and we .... wait, never mind. Binky would say that's a threat right there.
How can my reading your Facebook posts possibly threaten me, moron?
Beats hell out of me. Ask Binky. He banned B for telling k9mammy he had a crush on her. He's weird.

You know how overly protective he is of his prize asshole.
Obsessed with male assholes, nttawwt.
HE IS?? Damn. Who'da thunk it! That's why he's let you run roughshod over all other posters! (Y'all in love with each other or something?)

HDS?
Hillary Derangement Syndrome. Own it.
What ever in hell that is, I'm glad you own it. Sounds creepy.
binky wrote:You must login to continue..... no thanks
Ditto, I don't do NSAbook, and won't unless homerfobe gives us his handle. However, I'm guessing that it's one of the gay pages that homerfobe constantly surfs, nttawwt.
I don't know if queers, faggots and the lot have their own pages, but I'm sure you would know. The page I was directing you to and urging you to join was your kind of people. Pure Assholes. Since Binky is obsessed with male assholes too, you'll have to log into your personal FB accounts and find it on your own.

No doubt, he really has gay sex on the brain, even when he's not in his own thread. I think he's starting to accept that's he is gay on some level.
Great progress.
What I'm beginning to accept is that you queer-lovers are actually queers yourself. You don't have to have faggot sex on the brain,
regardless what your reading or viewing. The media is constantly throwing the filthy shit in the faces of the public in all manner of advertising,
etc. I got that photo off a linked page from Google (I think it was) I know queer shits are fast becoming the dominant species and I can't do a damn thing about it, but that don't mean I have to like it or accept it as a way of life. Maybe some new disease will come along and wipe the nasty filthy scum off the earth. And if you think I'm a gooddam faggot because I hate them, your full of shit.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:... I think he's starting to accept that's he is gay on some level. Great progress.

:thumbsup:
We're here for him . . . or her, or whatever pronoun or absence of pronoun is desired.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/a-m ... li=BBnb7Kz

not one, but two

The first maid rushed out of the room, shaking, and told her co-worker that she would have to clean it by herself.
As the second maid attempted to make the bed, Boswell approached her, too

just one of the millions and millions who showed up for the Inauguration.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

A few days ago, Erdogans bodyguards assaulted some US citizens protesting his arrival. It's believed the bodyguards were given the go ahead by Erdogan. They proceeded to beat the shit out of protestors.

Mostly silence from the Trump administration. No condemnation.

Today, The US ambassador to Turkey was summoned by the Turkish government ro explain why Erdogans bodyguards were "assaulted".

Our strong alpha male president still remains silent. Presumably because Erdogan scratched his belly and said nice things to him. That's my theory, anyway.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.