Fake News

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Re: Fake News

Unread post by bannination »

Mr.B wrote:Nobody, but nobody, makes mistakes; especially those in the political arena.
If you don't believe me, just ask Barrack Obama; people in all 57 states he's visited know this to be fact.
Vrede too wrote:
Mr.B wrote:... and he (Trump) spoke his mind, rather than sugar-coat his words.
:lol: I have severely debilitated psych patients that do that. We lock the cabinets, medicate them and put a guard on them.
Now that we know who has access to the drug cabinet, that explains your narcissistic and condescending nature.
That explains everything Mr. B is a patient at a mental hospital. He's mad cause Vrede wont' let loose the drugs!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I knew that Mr.B would be so brittle and defensive as to try and compare this imaginary Swedish terrorism to Barack Obama and 57 States. I should have sent someone a PM predicting it. 9 years now and that's all the moronic ODS Trumpettes got, poor things.

It would be extremely rare and nearly impossible for someone in my field to be narcissistic, but we can discuss the desperate megalomania that has/have Mr.B/Seth Milner thinking that he is/they are qualified to diagnosis psychiatric conditions.

As everyone sane and honest knows, the worst terror attack carried out in all of Scandinavia was at the hands of Anders Behring Breivik, a Christian.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/internet-tur ... 40626.html
Keith Olbermann Verified account
‏@KeithOlbermann

Bullshit McGee has his own fabricated "Bowling Green Massacre" now #LastNightInSweden
Kitty Stardust
‏@ElliottBord

The only attack that happened in @sweden last night was my attack on a plate of potatoes #lastnightinsweden
@sweden / Emma Verified account
‏@sweden

My attack #lastnightinsweden was on the chicken dinner hubby made me. :-P

Stephan A
‏@sanescot

you got the @sweden account on the *lucky* week. The one when Trump invents an attack there.
Ashley Feinberg

@ashleyfeinberg

turns out "what happened last night in Sweden" actually just means "last night I was watching Tucker Carlson talk about Sweden"
And, unlike Obama who immediately corrected his having got lost on where he was in a sentence, Mr.B's hero has not yet had the balls to issue a retraction.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Homerfobe's Boyfriend*(too) wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: "I knew that Mr.B would be so brittle and defensive as to try and compare this imaginary Swedish terrorism to Barack Obama and 57 States. I should have sent someone a PM predicting it. 9 years now and that's all the moronic ODS Trumpettes got, poor things."
"Brittle and defensive" ... that's a laugh. I thought the blunders were funny, as well as Obama's addition to the number of states. If there's any brittleness and/or defensiveness, it's your thin-skinned idiocy that failed to comprehend the snark in "Nobody, but nobody, makes mistakes; especially those in the political arena. If you don't believe me, just ask Barrack Obama; people in all 57 states he's visited know this to be fact." I just didn't add a disclaimer that would identify my words as ...... are you ready...? (Is this allowed...?)
I did send out a PM before posting; sorry you didn't get the memo.

"It would be extremely rare and nearly impossible for someone in my field to be narcissistic..."
Tell us another joke; or was that a joke? Oh wait, I got it now .... you're trying to convince yourself. The only field you can be associated with is one that was fertilized with bulls**t; and those aren't rare or impossible.

"but we can discuss the desperate megalomania that has/have Mr.B/Seth Milner thinking that he is/they are qualified to diagnosis psychiatric conditions."
Firstly, thanks for your admission you have a psychiatric condition; right big of you; but I'm far from qualified from diagnosing any condition .... but then your "condition" needs no diagnosis; reading your replies and comments in this forum say a lot about you; especially in your narcissistic, condescending obsession with my being someone else. If there were two of you, you still wouldn't be half the man either of us are. Grow up, little boy.

"And, unlike Obama who immediately corrected his having got lost on where he was in a sentence, Mr.B's hero has not yet had the balls to issue a retraction."
Not my hero; so I'll give you that one.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

bannination wrote:
Mr.B wrote: "Now that we know who has access to the drug cabinet, that explains your narcissistic and condescending nature."
"That explains everything Mr. B is a patient at a mental hospital. He's mad cause Vrede wont' let loose the drugs!"
YOUR doctor called with your colonoscopy results. Good news – they found your head. :thumbup:
Punctuation much?
Last edited by Mr.B on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

AM,NA*(too) wrote:".... Mr.B/Seth Milner...."

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Mr.B wrote:
AM,NA*(too) wrote:".... Mr.B/Seth Milner...."
That picture has the same color scheme as the NJ license plates.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump baffles Sweden with crime comment, says it was based on TV report
Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.
... A White House spokeswoman told reporters on Sunday that Trump had been referring generally to rising crime and not a specific incident in the Scandinavian country.

Sweden's crime rate has fallen since 2005, official statistics show, even as the country has taken in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from war-torn countries like Syria and Iraq....

Trump has been widely criticized for making assertions with little supporting evidence....
Whew, that's a relief. Trump is just inarticulate, stupid, fear mongering and dishonest, not delusional. Note the lack of admission of having screwed up in the speech. Gutless.
... "Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound," former Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt wrote on Twitter.

Other Swedes mocked Trump's remark on Twitter using the hashtag #LastNightInSweden, posting pictures of reindeer, Swedish meatballs and people assembling the country's famous IKEA furniture.

"#lastnightinsweden my son dropped his hotdog in the campfire. So sad!" Twitter user Adam Bergsveen wrote.
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Someone told me a while back that the orange goblin we call the prez was going to be the savior of Western civilization.

LOL

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

JTA wrote:"That picture has the same color scheme as the NJ license plates."
It's Seth/Mr.B's personalized license plate.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

So What Happened Last Night In Sweden? Donald Trump Saw It On Fox News – Update
Greg Poehler Verified account
‏@GregPoehler

Wait. So "last night in Sweden" means "last night on Fox News about Sweden?"

You find new and innovative ways to embarrass us.
Marcia Cross Verified account
‏@ReallyMarcia

Clearly what happens in Sweden stays in Sweden... xo m :thumbup:
Kurt Eichenwald Verified account
‏@kurteichenwald

Trump says he got his info on Sweden by misunderstanding a Fox report. Doesn't he know he would have gotten intel briefing on such a thing?
Warren Leight Verified account
‏@warrenleightTV

My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Sweden tonight. #WeAreAllSweden
... “Last night, we listened to Abba,” was one response coming from a country entirely unaware that it had been attacked....

The comment prompted a Bowling Green Massacre of Twitter mocking, with tweeters taking up imaginary arms....
ABFoundation (Alec Baldwin Foundation) Verified account
‏@ABFalecbaldwin

I think Trump, w his ADD, asks about the latest terror event at same time that Kushner says, "I like these meatballs. Where are they from?"
Michael Moore Verified account
‏@MMFlint

The other half will go to their graves always believing Sweden had their own 9/11 last Friday night - and nothing will change their minds.
Brent Spiner Verified account
‏@BrentSpiner

In honor of the fallen, the President will watch Bergman's "The Seventh Seal". "I didn't know they had seals in Sweden. Beautiful fish".
Christopher Titus Verified account
‏@TitusNation

Our hearts and thoughts are with Sweden for the imaginary terror attack that our President pulled out of his ass. At least he's not yours.
@realDonaldTrump watched @edhenry filling in for @TuckerCarlson, #FakeNews re Sweden – makes ass of himself in #Melbourne #SweedenIncident

— Montel Williams (@Montel_Williams)
Chelsea Clinton Verified account
‏@ChelseaClinton

What happened in Sweden Friday night? Did they catch the Bowling Green Massacre perpetrators?
Tony Aiello Verified account
‏@AielloTV

Victims being prepped for dignified burial.
#LastNightInSweden

Stephen Mangan Verified account
‏@StephenMangan

Sweden, you ok? Call me.
Last Night In Sweden
‏@LastNiteNSweden

Everyone had healthcare. #LastNightInSweden
Last Night In Sweden
‏@LastNiteNSweden

America, if you start to identify with your captor-President, please call. We can help. #LastNightInSweden #StockholmSyndrome
Last Night In Sweden
‏@LastNiteNSweden

Last night, we were mature adults. Today, we are all giggling about Trump's tiny hands. #lastnightinsweden
Last Night In Sweden
‏@LastNiteNSweden

Last night, we listened to ABBA. Today, we are listening to an angry yam. #lastnightinsweden
... Republican Senator Rand Paul has an explanation. On ABC’s This Week With George Stephanopoulos this morning, Paul said, “There was a New Year Eve altercation, I think, a year ago where there was quite a few things that were happening that did involve refugee populations. And I believe that was in Sweden.”

:-0?> I don't think you're helping, Rand.
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

America has come a long way since its President who said "I cannot tell a lie."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

It shouldn't surprise anyone that Trump, who has a massive State Dept./LEO/NSA/CIA apparatus at hand to get credible info. from re Sweden or anywhere else, made a complete fool of himself relying on a Faux Noise report that was full of lies (and he even managed to completely bumble making that reference):

Swedish Fox News cops hit out at filmmaker: 'He is a madman'

After Trump’s ‘Last night in Sweden’: Here are the errors in Fox News' report on Swedish immigration

What the statistics say about Sweden, immigration and crime
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

This happens on Reddit big-time (bigly). Maybe not quite bots, but when certain controversial stories hit the top of r/politics that are detrimental to Trump, you'll notice a sudden inundation of pro Trump admin posts, many from newish accounts that only post the same/similar style comments. Prior to the election this was happening big time/bigly, but I guess that's understandable. Seems to be heating up again. It's interesting to browse 4chan from time to time. There's some very obvious brigading of various social media sites. It's kind of interesting.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

JTA wrote:
This happens on Reddit big-time (bigly). Maybe not quite bots, but when certain controversial stories hit the top of r/politics that are detrimental to Trump, you'll notice a sudden inundation of pro Trump admin posts, many from newish accounts that only post the same/similar style comments. Prior to the election this was happening big time/bigly, but I guess that's understandable. Seems to be heating up again. It's interesting to browse 4chan from time to time. There's some very obvious brigading of various social media sites. It's kind of interesting.
I've definitely noticed the same, both on reddit and 4chan. I'm sure it's a mixture of real people and bots.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote:"America has come a long way since its President who said "I cannot tell a lie."
That was probably a lie.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Latest Trump Tweet: How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy! (Liked by 13787 idiots.)
Donald Trump claims Barack Obama ordered 'wire tap' on Trump Tower, but provides no evidence

"but provides no evidence"
That never matters to moronic, gullible, adoring Trumpettes.

Meanwhile:

Sources: Donald Trump Listened In On Phone Lines At Mar-A-Lago

... A sense of paranoia is growing among his campaign staff members, including some who have told associates they believe that their Trump Tower offices in New York may be bugged, according to three people briefed on the conversations....
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:Donald Trump claims Barack Obama ordered 'wire tap' on Trump Tower, but provides no evidence

That never matters to moronic, gullible, adoring Trumpettes....
GARY: If you dont think the NIWP did this your and idiot

Me: "NIWP"?
"dont (sic) your (sic) and (sic) idiot" - LOL, irony.
Also, GARY, is using all caps for your handle a compensation for your tiny, ummm, "hands"?
[color=#BF0000]Vrede too[/color] wrote:“Sabotage is what is happening” - They're clearly trying to make Trumpettes look like whiny illiterates . . . or, they really are whiny illiterates.

http://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtopi ... tes#p71993
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede too wrote:
Vrede too wrote:Donald Trump claims Barack Obama ordered 'wire tap' on Trump Tower, but provides no evidence

That never matters to moronic, gullible, adoring Trumpettes....
GARY: If you dont think the NIWP did this your and idiot

Me: "NIWP"?
"dont (sic) your (sic) and (sic) idiot" - LOL, irony.
Also, GARY, is using all caps for your handle a compensation for your tiny, ummm, "hands"?
[color=#BF0000]Vrede too[/color] wrote:“Sabotage is what is happening” - They're clearly trying to make Trumpettes look like whiny illiterates . . . or, they really are whiny illiterates.

http://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtopi ... tes#p71993
The supposed source for this is Brietbart: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ine-trump/

From my understanding, the Obama admin put in a FISA request to monitor activity at Trump tower due to questions surrounding the back and forth communication by a private server in Trump tower and a financial institution in Russia.

I remember this being in the news a while back.