New Feature (Snow bored me....)

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: New Feature (Snow bored me....)

Unread post by Vrede too »

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

If Chelsea Clinton were asked to hold the seat for her mother,as her mother gave our country away, the Fake News would say CHELSEA FOR PRES!
Chelsea Clinton‏ Verified account
@ChelseaClinton

Good morning Mr. President. It would never have occurred to my mother or my father to ask me. Were you giving our country away? Hoping not.
:lol: :thumbup:

Comments:
REMEMBER WHEN Obama attacked the Bush girls? ... yeah, me neither...
CHELSEA CLINTON has degrees from Stanford, Oxford, Columbia and NYU AND she lived in the White House for 8 years AND is the daughter of the former U.S. President, and U.S. Senator and Secretary of State... Ivanka is a really good shopper ...
I miss the days before twitter existed.
The ONE good thing to come out of Trump's presidency is all the attention it will eventually shed on dementia and alzheimer's.
Without Hillary and Obama, Trump has nothing. Somebody should tell him that the election is over
So, Ivanka was the very BEST person in all of America to sit it? You couldn't pick the secretary of state? The vice president? And actual elected or appointed official? You found that she would best represent the interests of the United States based on the fact that she knows nothing about diplomacy, the government, international relations, economics?
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.