President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-dec ... 27673.html

Proclamation 9570 of January 20, 2017
National Day of Patriotic Devotion to Me
A Proclamation
A new national pride stirs the American soul and inspires the American heart. We are one people, united by a common destiny and a shared purpose.
Freedom is the birthright of all Americans, and to preserve that freedom we must maintain faith in our sacred values and heritage.

Our Constitution is written on parchment, but it lives in the hearts of the American people. There is no freedom where the people do not believe in it; no law where the people do not follow it; and no peace where the people do not pray for it.
There are no greater people than the American citizenry, and as long as we believe in ourselves, and our country, there is nothing we cannot accomplish.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim January 20, 2017, as National Day of Patriotic Devotion to me, in order to strengthen our bonds to each other and to our country—and to renew the duties of Government to the people.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentieth day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand seventeen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-first.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede is tampering with the posts by slipping his comments in BEFORE mine. My quote was posted BEFORE Vrede posted his "I didn't write that" comment. Also that photo of Trump signing the abortion thingy was NOT originally posted BEFORE my explanation to rstrong about the 'ditto' thingy.
Last edited by Mr.B on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Mr.B wrote:
r*strong wrote:
Vrede*too wrote:As long as you live you'll never see a photograph of 7 women signing legislation about what men can do with their reproductive organs
"If it helps, these are FEDERAL Republicans, AFTER an election."
Vrede*too wrote:"I didn't write that and the point is its very meaningful impact on women, not Americans."
Mr.B wrote:"Vrede*too didn't read his own link."
Vrede is tampering with the posts by slipping his comments in BEFORE mine. My quote above was posted BEFORE Vrede posted his "I didn't write that" comment. Also that photo of Trump signing the abortion thingy was NOT originally posted BEFORE my explanation to rstrong about the 'ditto' thingy.
If you're implying that Vrede is editing your posts or doing anything beyond what a normal user can do. Not possible.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

bannination wrote: "If you're implying that Vrede is editing your posts or doing anything beyond what a normal user can do. Not possible."
I'm not implying anything; I didn't say he edited, I said he inserted his explanatory replies in BEFORE my posts were shown.

Although I can't prove it, I know for a fact my posts were there before his. I don't know how this moderator thing works, but I know if the mod can see my IP and edit or remove posts if they wish, then I believe posts can be inserted wherever so desired.

It's no big deal, but it is typical.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Mr.B wrote:
bannination wrote: "If you're implying that Vrede is editing your posts or doing anything beyond what a normal user can do. Not possible."
I'm not implying anything; I didn't say he edited, I said he inserted his explanatory replies in BEFORE my posts were shown.

Although I can't prove it, I know for a fact my posts were there before his. I don't know how this moderator thing works, but I know if the mod can see my IP and edit or remove posts if they wish, then I believe posts can be inserted wherever so desired.

It's no big deal, but it is typical.
Vrede is not a moderator. I don't think there is a way to reorder posts even if Vrede was. I'd have to go directly to the database level to make something like that happen. It does show that he's edited his own posts which should be publicly visible.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

bannination wrote:"Vrede is not a moderator. I don't think there is a way to reorder posts even if Vrede was. I'd have to go directly to the database level to make something like that happen. It does show that he's edited his own posts which should be publicly visible."
Then he must be a co-administrator:
Blue Ridge Debate
Proudly anti-Trump and home of the goat

I know in what order the posts were posted originally; like I said, I can't prove it though.
Why is it Vrede accuses me of being Seth Miller if he can't see IPA's ?...
And why would someone else, that we all know and love, accuse me of being Seth Miller if YOU are the only one who's supposed to see IPA's?
And we both know for a fact that Vrede has long wanted a "piece of the action" in this forum; even offering to help you pay for it.
Explain that Mr. Administrator....You're both as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr.B is being a paranoid crybaby, as usual.

1. I voluntarily gave up my moderator powers long ago when Mr.B got so butthurt as to stalk me in real life. I figured it was best since I had become such a lightning rod in order to remove the excuse for paranoid crybabies to be paranoid crybabies about me. I haven't been able to see IPAs for 22 months? Then, even when I was a moderator I was not able to reorder posts or insert posts in between existing ones, as banni says.

2. My post -
Vrede too wrote:I didn't write that and the point is its very meaningful impact on women, not Americans.
- was a reply to rstrong since he had shown, "As long as you live you'll never see a photograph of 7 women signing legislation about what men can do with their reproductive organs," to be my words when I had really quoted someone else. No biggie, just setting the record straight about the quote and President* Trump's international misogyny.

3. Until now, I had never seen -
- and thus I don't give a shit where it or any of your unread posts appear relative to mine.

4. I had read my own link and nothing I posted was contradicted by it. Mr.B is an illiterate idiot, as usual.

5. Messing with our handles is childish, doing so in defense of a sexual abuser is disgusting, and doing so when supposedly quoting us is your typical chronic dishonesty, Mr.Bitchy.

6. There's a running discussion over whether you, Seth Milner and homerfobe are the same psychotic poster, and I merely pointed out that you were being exactly as moronic, infantile, pansy-ish, transparent, pathetic, lying, misogynistic, cretinous, cowardly, deluded and desperate as Seth Milner.
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtopi ... &start=320
ESL much? In fact, I can argue and have argued both sides of the question and am more on the fence about it than some here, you paranoid crybaby.

7. Screwing up so royally in large, bold red letters is a nice touch. Kudos!
Last edited by Vrede too on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Mr.B wrote:
bannination wrote:"Vrede is not a moderator. I don't think there is a way to reorder posts even if Vrede was. I'd have to go directly to the database level to make something like that happen. It does show that he's edited his own posts which should be publicly visible."
Then he must be a co-administrator:
Blue Ridge Debate
Proudly anti-Trump and home of the goat

I know in what order the posts were posted originally; like I said, I can't prove it though. . . .
'Cause the voices tell you so?
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:Vrede is not a moderator. I don't think there is a way to reorder posts even if Vrede was. I'd have to go directly to the database level to make something like that happen. It does show that he's edited his own posts which should be publicly visible.
In fact, if I was still a moderator no edit stamp would appear. That's how the system is set up, not anything banni has done. I'm going to make a minor edit to my post above just to show it.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

'1984' sales soar after Trump claims, 'alternative facts'

After incorrect or unprovable statements made by Republican President Donald Trump and some White House aides, one truth is undeniable: Sales of George Orwell's "1984" are soaring.

First published in 1949, Orwell's classic dystopian tale of a society in which facts are distorted and suppressed in a cloud of "newspeak" topped the best-seller list of Amazon.com as of Tuesday evening. The sales bump comes after the Trump administration's assertions his inauguration had record attendance and his unfounded allegation that millions of illegal votes were cast against him last fall.

Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway coined an instant catchphrase Sunday when she called his claims about crowd size "alternative facts," bringing comparisons on social media to "1984."

Orwell's book isn't the only cautionary tale on the Amazon list. Sinclair Lewis' 1935 novel about the election of an authoritarian president, "It Can't Happen Here," was at No. 46. Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" was at No. 71.

Sales also were up for Hannah Arendt's seminal nonfiction analysis "The Origins of Totalitarianism."
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: "Mr.B is being a paranoid crybaby, as usual."
So typical of you. Get caught in a lie, go on a name-calling binge.

"I voluntarily gave up my moderator powers long ago when Mr.B got so butthurt as to stalk me in real life."
I didn't stalk you; your mouth got your ass in a sling despite my warning you. It wasn't any chore to find who you were since you had bragged all over the forum about your 'famous' exploits... this Internet search feature is a marvelous thingy, ain't it? (If you don't want people to know, keep your bragging ass off the Internet) .... however; being a MAN of my word, I kept what I found to myself, sharing it only with you in a PM. Now...let's talk about that "paranoid-crybaby" bit....who went whining to Banni to delete your account because they knew their mouth overloaded their ass, and they knew that several people would LOVE to know your identity? You even whined that you might not ever come back <sniff!>
My real ID has been learned by Mr.B, something that is intolerable to me. I don't know how. I have a career here, this is an "at will" employment state, some of my views are not very PC in con NC, and I don't trust Mr.B as far as I can throw him. I have asked banni to close my account and delete all of my posts.
It has been fun. If any of you lefties want to stay in touch, ask banni, neoplacebo, JTA or k9nanny to forward me an email with your contact info. I'll reply directly or not as feels right at the time.
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
After you were assured I hadn't divulged what I knew, you came roaring back with an altered identity; you added 'too' to your handle; and then eventually went back to your same condescending, narcissistic, hate-filled, name-calling routine.

"I figured it was best since I had become such a lightning rod in order to remove the excuse for paranoid crybabies to be paranoid crybabies about me."
..and why did you consider yourself a "lightning rod"..? Let me refresh your memory...because you belittled and put down EVERY forum member who disagreed with you, to the point that they became disgusted with your bullsh*t and left. This forum currently lists 93 members, down from over many, many more, and at that, only what..? six or seven are posting? Yeah, you call them "paranoid crybabies", well the worst of those "paranoid crybabies" are much better human beings than you can ever hope to be. You even managed to turn forum friends against each other; some of them were your own "friends" who turned against you.

I know...you're going to come back with calling them crybabies, thin-skinned, can't take it, and what ever bullsh*t you are proficient at spewing.

"I haven't been able to see IPAs for what, 2 years now or is it 3? Then, even when I was a moderator I was not able to reorder posts or insert posts in between existing ones, as banni says."
Sure. And how many times just recently have you accused me of being someone else. Talk about a "paranoid crybaby"..

"Until now, I had never seen --"
"- and thus I don't give a shit where it or any of your unread posts appear relative to mine."
Because you "didn't see it" means it wasn't there ahead of your post...got it.

"Mr.B is an illiterate idiot, as usual....chronic dishonesty..... Mr.Bitchy..."
Lightning rod....

"Messing with our handles is childish"
Just following instructions.

"There's a running discussion over whether you, Seth Milner and homerfobe are the same psychotic poster, and I merely pointed out that you were being exactly as moronic, infantile, pansy-ish, transparent, pathetic, lying, misogynistic, cretinous, cowardly, deluded and desperate as Seth Milner."
Gee...I wonder who could've started a discussion like that? Someone who once told me where my IP address is located? Someone who once told me that mine and Seth's IPA were the same, (but it's possible there could be identical IPA's .... :shock: )

As far as being homerfobe, you're just being an rumor-mongering ass. If Anyone is a homerfobe clone here, it would have to be [1]--Boatrocker. He has the same low-class, guttural mental vocabulary as homerfobe. [2] Yourself-- his hateful attitude toward "gays" parallel your hateful attitude toward anyone who does not align with your pitiful attitude; an example such as "ESL much?"

"Screwing up so royally in large, bold red letters is a nice touch. Kudos."
It's no screw-up, Mr. Narcissistic, Condescending, Paranoid Crybaby...but I'm glad you enjoyed the bold, red type.

Last edited by Mr.B on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boatrocker wrote:" 'Cause the voices tell you so?"
Did you say something? Unpucker your lips so you can be understood.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Boatrocker, if you're going to push Mr.B's buttons, could you please start with 'mute?'

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote:"Boatrocker, if you're going to push Mr.B's buttons, could you please start with 'mute?' "

If you don't like it, don't listen.

He was muted, look at them lips!

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Sorry that offended you; I really didn’t think you’d get it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Boatrocker and I have both already pushed Mr.B's mute button. We're like the impish uncles that wind up the toddler at night with wrestling and chocolate and then go home. Sucks for you. :twisted:

For example, addition to the list above:

8. It's hilarious that Mr.B actually thinks that he's consequential enough for anyone to mess with by moving his posts around, even if that was possible. He does perfectly fine routinely humiliating himself without having to add such shenanigans, no doubt with his latest unread posts, too.

Note: No disrespect meant to toddlers.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:Boatrocker and I have both already pushed Mr.B's mute button. We're like the impish uncles that wind up the toddler at night with wrestling and chocolate and then go home. Sucks for you. :twisted:

For example, addition to the list above:

8. It's hilarious that Mr.B actually thinks that he's consequential enough for anyone to mess with by moving his posts around, even if that was possible. He does perfectly fine routinely humiliating himself without having to add such shenanigans, no doubt with his latest unread posts, too.

Note: No disrespect meant to toddlers.
The drama...oh, the drama. :-|| :yawn:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Here, have some more chocolate, child.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:"Here, have some more chocolate, child."
Don't want any of your type of "chocolate", drama queen. (emphasis on 'queen')

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

rstrong wrote:Sorry that offended you; I really didn’t think you’d get it.
Bazinga! :lol:
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.