President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:50 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:50 am
Has trump's old publicist, John Miller, returned in this soulful full page Washington Post (we consistently stand against dark money in politics) gusher by some poor old anonymous average Joe 90 year old super rich guy?

ThinkProgress: Washington Post runs full-page ‘open-letter’ from anonymous pro-Trump author.
https://thinkprogress.org/washington-po ... 15bb59734/
There's an absolute media conflict of interest when it comes to all types of campaign finance reform. Most of the virtually unlimited spending goes to it in the form of ads.

yeah, too bad the dumbass dems couldn't figure out that they could have talked over some of the fox lies and spins with a few hillary ads on fox news.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Any bets on trump taking some sort of hero claim for himself, along with some weird comparison to Lincoln's assassination maybe being a greater national disaster, "I don't know, it's what I hear, you tell me".
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:32 am
Any bets on trump taking some sort of hero claim for himself, along with some weird comparison to Lincoln's assassination maybe being a greater national disaster, "I don't know, it's what I hear, you tell me".
Wait, you want me to bet against that? :lol:

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Trump isn't directly responsible for some nut actually sending bombs or shooting people, but he can't have it both ways. Either his words/tweets/yammers affect people and their behaviour or they don't. If he wants credit for getting people out to vote for the right wing zealot, he has to be given some responsibility for the nuts who take him literally about attacking the press, the Dems, etc.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

MAGAt in custody

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

O Really wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:56 am
Trump isn't directly responsible for some nut actually sending bombs or shooting people, but he can't have it both ways. Either his words/tweets/yammers affect people and their behaviour or they don't. If he wants credit for getting people out to vote for the right wing zealot, he has to be given some responsibility for the nuts who take him literally about attacking the press, the Dems, etc.
Found.
Trump may have not mailed the bombs but he picked the targets!
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Trump falsely claims NYSE reopened the day after 9/11 to justify holding rally

:roll: To be fair, why should he be expected to know anything about NYC or the world of finance? Oh wait . . .

Found:
Trump's arrival on stage with his tall, athletic build and large veiny hands is a sight to behold. His thick head of hair like a lions mane imposes fear upon other world leaders. Once he starts speaking with his encyclopedic vocabulary the other leaders quiver and question their education level. His example of marital commitment and faithfulness sets the example for all females to want to aspire for. Let’s not forget his intestinal fortitude pushing through his agonizing bone spur pain.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:29 pm
Trump falsely claims NYSE reopened the day after 9/11 to justify holding rally

:roll: To be fair, why should he be expected to know anything about NYC or the world of finance? Oh wait . . .

Found:
Trump's arrival on stage with his tall, athletic build and large veiny hands is a sight to behold. His thick head of hair like a lions mane imposes fear upon other world leaders. Once he starts speaking with his encyclopedic vocabulary the other leaders quiver and question their education level. His example of marital commitment and faithfulness sets the example for all females to want to aspire for. Let’s not forget his intestinal fortitude pushing through his agonizing bone spur pain.

"And with what happened early today -- that horrible, horrible attack in Pittsburgh -- I was saying maybe I should cancel both this and that," Trump said, referring to the rally and his earlier appearance at the agricultural convention. "And then I said to myself, I remember Dick Grasso, a friend of mine, great guy. He headed up the New York Stock Exchange on September 11. And the New York Stock Exchange was open the following day. He said -- and what they had to do to open it you wouldn't believe. We won't even talk to you about it."

And then I said to myself, "self, this guy is a maroon"

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ism-spying

"Ivana’s father, Miloš Zelníček, gave regular information to the local StB office about his daughter’s visits from the US and on his celebrity son-in-law’s career in New York. Zelníček was classified as a “conspiratorial” informer."

Kryuchkov circulated a confidential personality questionnaire to KGB heads of station abroad, setting out the qualities wanted from a potential asset.

"According to instructions leaked to British intelligence by the KGB defector Oleg Gordievsky, they included corruption, vanity, narcissism, marital infidelity and poor analytical skills"
Did someone say trump?

Yeah sure Melania wasn't sent to the dumbass.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

'Stable genius ' can't operate an umbrella😉

Trump Has Another Weird Umbrella Moment And The Laughs Rain Down On Twitter

Doofus
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:16 pm
'Stable genius ' can't operate an umbrella😉

Trump Has Another Weird Umbrella Moment And The Laughs Rain Down On Twitter

Doofus
:D

Comments:
Umbrellas are complicated. Just like healthcare (and his reaction was the same in both cases)
It’s not funny at all. That umbrella represents everyone and everything that isn’t Donald Trump.

I'm putting together an umbrella drill team for the next anti-President* Trump protest.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

He can change the Constitution with an EO. Who knew.

"You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free you mind instead"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:38 am
He can change the Constitution with an EO. Who knew....
Lies and more lies.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-end-bi ... 25767.html
Trump has long called for an end to birthright citizenship, as have many conservatives. An executive order would spark an uphill legal battle for Trump about whether the president has the unilateral ability to declare that children born in the U.S. to those living here illegally aren't citizens. Most scholars think he can't.

Asked about the legality of such an executive order, Trump said, "they're saying I can do it just with an executive order." He added that "we're the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States." A 2010 study from the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that supports immigration restrictions, showed that 30 countries offered birthright citizenship.
POSPOTUS is sending the most powerful military in the world to confront a bunch of unarmed women, children and old folks that intend to LEGALLY request asylum from the violence and corruption in their home countries that the US is largely responsible for.

Meanwhile, the real threat at home is from terrorists that are white American cons like Dolt .45.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:20 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Lies and more lies.
Trump has long called for an end to birthright citizenship, as have many conservatives. An executive order would spark an uphill legal battle for Trump about whether the president has the unilateral ability to declare that children born in the U.S. to those living here illegally aren't citizens. Most scholars think he can't.

Asked about the legality of such an executive order, Trump said, "they're saying I can do it just with an executive order." He added that "we're the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States." A 2010 study from the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that supports immigration restrictions, showed that 30 countries offered birthright citizenship.
POSPOTUS is sending the most powerful military in the world to confront a bunch of unarmed women, children and old folks that intend to LEGALLY request asylum from the violence and corruption in their home countries that the US is largely responsible for.

Meanwhile, the real threat at home is from terrorists that are white American cons like Dolt .45.

What will Boof say?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:38 am
What will Boof say?
On some things we may have to hope that his rigid originalism is stronger than his partisanship.

More likely, though, is that this is yet another chunk of deflecting red meat tossed to his worshipers and he has no intention of doing something so radical with such little chance of success.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

k9nanny wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:01 pm
Found.
Trump may have not mailed the bombs but he picked the targets!
Thanks, I've already shared it several times.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:51 am

More likely, though, is that this is yet another chunk of deflecting red meat tossed to his worshipers and he has no intention of doing something so radical with such little chance of success.
'Zactly - and that's one of the things that drives me batty about the press coverage Trump gets. He'll say something stupid, and instead of reporting (at a maximum) that "Trump said something stupid" they'll print it like it'll really happen. So everybody gets all up in a twitter and outrage and Trump happily goes back to his TV and burger having once again staved off any meaningful discussion.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:20 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Lies and more lies.

Who the f*** are they? Why doesn't some bright reporter type ask that question?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:15 pm
Who the f*** are they? Why doesn't some bright reporter type ask that question?
:thumbup:

Democrats 'should be worried' about losing black voters ahead of midterms: Trump

"A person came into my office who does poll numbers and said ..."

What person, whose poll? We all know that POSPOTUS is a chronic liar and that his moronic Trumpettes swallow it every time.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

His dad was a damn anchor baby.