President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by bannination »

rstrong wrote:
Mr.B wrote:The*Butthurts doth angrily protest, burn, curse, and scream while the "Deplorable" of society gloat.
Says the butthurt one angrily protesting that people still find the criticisms of Trump to be increasingly valid.

You got conned. Your candidate appointed the worst of the swamp. Deal with it.
I don't think it's fair to call it "conned" he explicitly said everything he was going to do.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Mr.B wrote:The*Butthurts doth angrily protest, burn, curse, and scream while the "Deplorable" of society gloat.
So suppose a person was elected President who said in his inaugural speech that he intended to make public practice of the Protestant religion illegal. Would you "give him a chance?" How about "get over it?" Would you consider your opposition to that unconstitutional intent to be *Butthurts doth angrily protest, burn, curse, and scream...?"

It is surely not out of your realm of understanding that President*Trump isn't on the normal spectrum of US politicians, and that much of what he says is as unconstitutional as my religion analogy above, and much of what he says is in direct and demonstrable opposition to what the majority of the US citizens (whether they voted or not) believe or want.

Would you have been a "Butthurt" in Germany in 1933? I'm thinking probably not.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

On the lighter side, Trump plagerized BaNE

https://www.google.com/amp/www.hollywoo ... ech-966549
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

The following video is lovingly dedicated to r*strong, Vrede*too, billy*pilgrim, Boat*rocker, Banni*nation and the rest of Nation of Butt*hurt..... suck it up Buttercups... :lol: :lol: :-||

https://www.facebook.com/CelineScene/vi ... f=NEWSFEED

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Anyone who voted for that person is deplorable. No excuses, no exceptions.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Done, thanks.
Needs 31,885 signatures by February 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House
68,115 signed
100,000 goal
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

O Really wrote:
So suppose a person was elected President who said in his inaugural speech that he intended to make public practice of the Protestant religion illegal. Would you "give him a chance?" How about "get over it?" Would you consider your opposition to that unconstitutional intent to be *Butthurts doth angrily protest, burn, curse, and scream...?"

It is surely not out of your realm of understanding that President*Trump isn't on the normal spectrum of US politicians, and that much of what he says is as unconstitutional as my religion analogy above, and much of what he says is in direct and demonstrable opposition to what the majority of the US citizens (whether they voted or not) believe or want.

Would you have been a "Butthurt" in Germany in 1933? I'm thinking probably not.
I'm having trouble selecting text. Let it stand.

I think I've coped since the election by being in denial. Today, reality has kicked me in the ass, and I've ordered a news blackout in this house. Reading, seeing pictures, is bad enough. Watching this despicable excuse of a man in motion fills me with a loathing I never imagined (at least politically).

Today I am 450 days smoke free, and today is the closest I've come to buying a pack of smokes. Instead, I watched multiple episodes of "Criminal Minds" to lift my spirits.

My avatar is a photo I call "Madwoman of Bodmin." Looking back, I realize it was quite prophetic.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

k9nanny wrote:... Instead, I watched multiple episodes of "Criminal Minds" to lift my spirits....
:D Were you imagining that a gruesome serial killer targeted President* Trump's administration?

I'll be in the Atlanta March for Social Justice and Women tomorrow. Have you considered going to the Asheville protest?
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote:
Done, thanks.
Needs 31,885 signatures by February 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House
68,115 signed
100,000 goal

107,688 signed
100,000 goal

Goal met! :lol:

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede too wrote:
k9nanny wrote:... Instead, I watched
multiple episodes of "Criminal Minds" to lift my spirits....
:D Were you imagining that a gruesome serial killer targeted President* Trump's administration?

I'll be in the Atlanta March for Social Justice and Women tomorrow. Have you considered going to the Asheville protest?
I'm gonna check out the protest in Greenville today if I can get my ass out of bed.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

JTA wrote:... if I can get my ass out of bed.
That's not a nice thing to call your girlfriend, but President* Trump would approve.
Last edited by Vrede too on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede too wrote:
JTA wrote:... if I can get my ass out of bed.
That's not a nice thing to call your girlfriend, but President* Trump would approve.
... my hairy ass out of bed? :lol:

It's at noon today (the march), so fuck it. I wanna go.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Cool. I read that there are at least 600 planned demos. around the country today.
JTA wrote:
Vrede too wrote:... girlfriend ...
...hairy ass ....
Nttawwt.
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede too wrote:Cool. I read that there are at least 600 planned demos. around the country today.
JTA wrote:
Vrede too wrote:... girlfriend ...
...hairy ass ....
Nttawwt.
The FB invite indicates there's going to be over a thousand attending here in G'Ville.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

k9nanny wrote:I've ordered a news blackout in this house. Reading, seeing pictures, is bad enough. Watching this despicable excuse of a man in motion fills me with a loathing I never imagined (at least politically).

Since early in the campaign, I've been unable to stomach watching him. I can read about him, about what he says, etc., but his sheer crassness, belligerence, volume and stupidity are more than I can manage in person. Pretty much like the difference in reading about and seeing vid clips from a shooting vs. being there. And while it's certainly a tragedy that he's President*, it's his personality, persona, appearance and attitude that I've not been able to stand long before he was running and having little to nothing to do with his politics. I don't expect to ever get used to him, and hope I don't.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

k9nanny wrote:
Mr.B wrote:"The*Butthurts doth angrily protest, burn, curse, and scream while the "Deplorable" of society gloat."
"Anyone who voted for that person is deplorable. No excuses, no exceptions."
Here's your idea of how non-deplorable, upstanding, self-righteous, peace-loving citizens who didn't vote for PRESIDENT TRUMP should behave when they don't get their way:

Protest Video

Over 200 arrests, six policemen sent to the hospital...yep, them TRUMP voters are one helluva deplorable lot, ain't they?
Strange how NO Democratic figures voiced criticism against this violence.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

billy.pilgrim wrote:On the lighter side, Trump plagerized BaNE

https://www.google.com/amp/www.hollywoo ... ech-966549

And now he has even plagerized obama's cake

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun ... -star/amp/
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

k9nanny wrote:
Mr.B wrote:"The*Butthurts doth angrily protest, burn, curse, and scream while the "Deplorable" of society gloat."
"Anyone who voted for that person is deplorable. No excuses, no exceptions."....
"I've ordered a news blackout in this house. Reading, seeing pictures, is bad enough.
"Watching this despicable excuse of a man in motion fills me with a loathing I never imagined (at least politically)."
Guess we know who wears the pants in your house...! :lol:
"Today I am 450 days smoke free...."

Now we know the rest of the story... :lol: :lol: (Been there --- doing that!)

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I didn't know that Melania can bake.
JTA wrote:The FB invite indicates there's going to be over a thousand attending here in G'Ville.
If true, very impressive. Raining in Atlanta, hope it doesn't depress turnout too much. I blame Putin.
1312. ETTD.