President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
k9nanny
General

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by k9nanny »

You're hilarious MrB. :roll:
I suppose you don't think women's rights are human rights.

I saw a good tweet somewhere:
Only white men think equality is oppression.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

I love it where she takes a peek to see if she's still being videoed.. :roll: :roll:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

k9nanny wrote:"You're hilarious MrB." :roll:
Thank you k9nanny...does this mean you still like me... (just a little bit?)

"I suppose you don't think women's rights are human rights."
I also lean towards the rights of an innocent child whose mother forgot to use protection.

"I saw a god tweet somewhere: Only white men think equality is oppression."
Nothing new; I see them all the time; tweets are for twits; hence the name 'Twitter'...

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Emphasis on 'NO' (on the left) to r*strong.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

....and he defeated them all..

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mr.B wrote:Image

Emphasis on 'NO' (on the left) to r*strong.

so amazing that you bunch of assholes are demanding respect for trump after the way you treated Obama.

Just as the teabagger rally cry was Obama ain't my president, so goes it now
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Mr.B wrote:....and he defeated them all..

wow bb, where do you get this crap

60% of the repug base = racists
they got trump the nomination

due to fake investigations in congress, a molehill made into a mountain email scandal, a made up Benghazi scandal, Russian hacking and the almost treasonous comey letter the rest of the repugs held their noses and voted trump,

he won and now he is back to the pure racist support that marks him as having the least respect of any incoming president
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote: "wow bb, where do you get this crap"

60% of the repug base = racists
95% of liberal base = crybabies and property destroyers
"they got trump the nomination..."
they're still whining over Hillary losing

"due to fake investigations in congress..."
"fake" got it's start 'somewhere'. She still lost.

"a molehill made into a mountain email scandal..."
You do mean "a mountain email scandal" reduced to a "molehill, don't you?" She still lost

"a made up Benghazi scandal"
Yeah right. Those guys didn't die. They're hiding out on an island in the South Pacific. She still lost.

"Russian hacking and the almost treasonous comey letter the rest of the repugs held their noses and voted trump,"
That's why Hillary lost...because "repugs" voted Trump? Hillary still lost.

"he won and now he is back to the pure racist support that marks him as having the least respect of any incoming president"
Emphasis on "he won"... It's no secret that that the Dims are a pouty bunch.... :lol:

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Mr.B wrote:The following video is lovingly dedicated to r*strong, Vrede*too, billy*pilgrim, Boat*rocker, Banni*nation and the rest of Nation of Butt*hurt..... suck it up Buttercups... :lol: :lol: :-||

https://www.facebook.com/CelineScene/vi ... f=NEWSFEED
Oh, look Mr SethB is another brainless fuckwad who voted the trumphole. Not that that's news. He's every bit stupid enough. Do you suppose he's gonna be able to withstand all the I-TOLD-YOU-SO barrages when shit goes sideways?
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Boatrocker wrote:
Mr.B wrote:The following video is lovingly dedicated to r*strong, Vrede*too, billy*pilgrim, Boat*rocker, Banni*nation and the rest of Nation of Butt*hurt..... suck it up Buttercups... :lol: :lol: :-||

Oh, look Mr SethB is another brainless fuckwad who voted the trumphole. Not that that's news. He's every bit stupid enough. Do you suppose he's gonna be able to withstand all the I-TOLD-YOU-SO barrages when shit goes sideways?

Same as they did with lil bush. They'll deny that Trump was a real republicon.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Same as they did with lil bush. They'll deny that Trump was a real republicon.
Well, with Trump there is some merit to that argument. He didn't even claim to be a Republicon until a few years ago when he figured out that there were more gullible stupid potential voters who were Republicans than Dems. Then during the campaign he ran as much against what is left of "real" Republicons as he did against Hillary. And much of the stuff he says (on any given day) isn't along the lines of traditional Republicon orthodoxy. And many of what's left of "real" Republicons have been anti-Trump all along (some have publicly groveled back, but I'm betting they aren't real converts any more than Trump is a real Republicon.

What they can't deny is that they elected the fool.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

No one is gonna miss Ringling Brothers, there's a new circus in town. ;)

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/21/media/s ... index.html
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:What do you care who won the presidency, who was appointed, or what we citizens of the USA are dealing with?
It's none of your business.... Deal with it.
Oh, don't sound so butthurt. You're not silent about Canada. Likewise the US has no problem sending everyone from Michael Moore to the NRA to Canada tell us how we should be doing things. Last week it was Jane Fonda, in Alberta to criticize our oil industry.

But Trump is (unfortunately) our business because of far more than words:

Trump has declared that he'll tear up NAFTA. He's already sent a formal notice that he wants to renegotiate it. (Sure, this'll probably hurt American workers more than Canadian - the US exports more manufactured goods to Canada than it imports - but it won't be good for either side.)

Right now much of Canada's peacekeeping plans are on hold while we find out which of Trump's multiple opposing policies he'll go with. Will he go with his plan insisting that we spend more on NATO? In that case our non-NATO peacekeeping missions in the Ukraine, Columbia and elsewhere will suffer. Or will he instead go with his declaration that NATO should be scrapped? In that case the opposite happens. Will he continue his LGBT relationship with Putin and abandon America's NATO and NNPT obligations in Ukraine and the Baltic states? In that case Canada's forces there are in trouble.

We Canadians have to pay the second highest pharmaceutical drug prices on the planet, because we live next to a superpower that pays the highest prices. Once American corporate and city healthcare plans discovered that they could save money by buying in Canada, US Congressmen owned and operated by the American drug industry put major political and trade pressure on Canada to stop it.

Granted, it's not all bad. Canadian universities are experiencing a major spike in foreign student enrolments. Not just from overseas students who now don't feel welcome in the US, but from American students expanding their citizenship and future work options.

The US keeps calling its President "the leader of the free world", using that to justify intervening anywhere in the world. Including propping up dictators. It was a US that created the UN, put its headquarters in New York, rallied all the other countries to join. With - unlike Canada and the vast majority of other countries - the US having a built in veto on UN policy. And the US President wielding that veto. You don't get to tell anyone in a UN member country that your President isn't our business.

It's our business.... Deal with it.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:Emphasis on 'NO' (on the left) to r*strong.
That's correct. Donald Trump is not my President.

Congratulations on (for once) appearing to have a firm grasp of the obvious.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boat*rocker wrote:
Mr.B wrote:"The following video is lovingly dedicated to r*strong, Vrede*too, billy*pilgrim, Boat*rocker, Banni*nation and the rest of Nation of Butt*hurt..... suck it up Buttercups..." :lol: :lol: :-||

"Oh, look Mr SethB is another brainless fu*kwad who voted the trumphole. Not that that's news."
Your infantile mentality is showing; oh wait, typical liberal butthurt. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings... I would have posted a picture of a birthday cake with one fleshy candle that would depict your age in mental capacity, but I didn't want to stoop to your level.

"He's every bit stupid enough. Do you suppose he's gonna be able to withstand all the I-TOLD-YOU-SO barrages when shit goes sideways?"
Your "I-TOLD-YOU-SO" guessing game could play either way. At least, I'll be man enough to accept it, unlike you who can't even handle your candidate's loss, you poor crybaby, trashy-mouthed twin of homerfobe.
Last edited by Mr.B on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

r*strong wrote:
Mr.B wrote:Emphasis on 'NO' (on the left) to r*strong.
"That's correct. Donald Trump is not my President."
And none of your business.

"Congratulations on (for once) appearing to have a firm grasp of the obvious."
Now it's your turn.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:
"I feel that the incoming Trump Administration is going to be a serious threat to all civil liberties and rights to every minority in this country, including women...."
Good grief.... fear-mongering.
Only if you ignore all his statements and actions and affiliations (Steve Bannon, etc.) up to this moment.

Granted, by your standard, any claim that I might be insulting to you or your personal beliefs can be dismissed as "fear mongering."

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:"That's correct. Donald Trump is not my President."
And none of your business.
He's very much my business. That's American policy, whether I like it or not. See above.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

k9nanny wrote:Raleigh women (and men) are kicking ass. Sadly, I'm sure none of my family is there.
Portland ME had a great turnout, including my toddler niece.

Oh, hell. My picture didn't work. Raleigh photos here.

http://interactives.wncn.com/photomojo/ ... ens-march/

250K in Chicago.
60K (per cops, may have been more) in Atlanta! 3 times what I expected. The rain stopped just in time, would have been a lot more people if it hadn't poured all morning and early afternoon.
500K in D.C., twice the number at President* Trump's inauguration. They gave up on actually marching because the crowd filled the entire march route.
2K in Greenville, South Carolina!
Millions here and around the world.

Atlanta:

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »