President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too »

JTA wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:08 am
Trump tweets:
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star....
Hes, like, really smart you guys. Case closed.
Lots of people claim to be really smart, but the only ones that brag about their mental stability are the ones where there's some doubt. It's just a given for the rest.
JTA wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:59 am
Read some of the reviews in amazon for a good laugh.
5 stars.
$15 to support the First Amendment? Count me in!
I haven’t even started reading it yet but I bought it just to piss off Donald Trump. Nobody tells us what we can or cannot read
Making Journalism Great Again!!!
Mr Wolf has the credentials and had the access needed to give us an insiders look at the happenings at Pennsylvania Avenue. It is so good I would super size it if I could.
I'm enjoying it as much as Trump enjoys KFC and Mickey D's!!!
Scandalous and disgusting, just like Trump himself. He's worked hard to earn this book, harder than any US President in history. Just by being himself! And now I've honored his place in history by buying this book, and hope to one day read it to my kids so they too can be damn proud of where we ended up. Racism, xenophobia, homophobia, nationalism, dishonesty, disillusionment, dementia. All cornerstones of building up a great nation. This is the 15 minutes you really deserve, Donnie. And more good news, this book is getting much better reviews than your presidency! *****
Nice work, Mr. Wolff. Can't wait to take another greasy bite. [sets down covfefe]
Shocking
The book isn't shocking because of the portrayal of trump as a demented, malignant, narcissistic, illiterate idiot but because so many people working for him are the ones painting the picture of him as such. If they all hate him so much then why don't they help get rid of him?
Great gift for GOP and trump voting relatives
Great gift for GOP and trump voting relatives.
Others will learn little but be amused.
Goes best with a glass of Mueller Noir
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

I like how a bunch of the reviews say something along the lines of "I wasn't even going to purchase this book until Trump made a big fuss about it"
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

JTA wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:42 am
I like how a bunch of the reviews say something along the lines of "I wasn't even going to purchase this book until Trump made a big fuss about it"
They've made me consider purchase, even though I'm not that interested in reading it and I'm not positive the author merits the support.

Tell Twitter:

"Revoke Donald Trump’s Twitter account for violations of the Twitter terms of service, and institute safeguards to prevent a single tweet from sparking armed conflict."
Latest Trump Tweet:

....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and… https://t.co/X3UO2xDvEv

(Liked by 48821 idiots.)
Ummm, 8 of the last 12 POTUSes have won on their first try, "genius".
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Reddit has a subreddit (a subreddit is sub-forum for a specific topic) called iamverysmart, which is for screenshots of people boasting about how intelligent they are.

With his latest tweet boasting about his genius, President Trump has been named predisent of /r/iamverysmart.

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/c ... verysmart/

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

JTA wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:34 am
Reddit has a subreddit (a subreddit is sub-forum for a specific topic) called iamverysmart, which is for screenshots of people boasting about how intelligent they are.

With his latest tweet boasting about his genius, President Trump has been named predisent of /r/iamverysmart.

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/c ... verysmart/
:D
I can't believe he wrote "like, really smart"
He, like, totally did...
He sounds like a blonde sorority girl lmaoo
Well, you know, he has the best words.
Like, the best words...
I honestly thought it was a parody at first because of that.
And so on . . .
Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....
:lol:
Russian collusion has NOT been proven to be a hoax.
He means anti-Ronald Reagan playbook.
Ronald Reagan had Alzheimer's.

Opps, #iamnotverysmart.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:25 am
Trump's been a public figure for decades. Maybe somebody can find any reference to him ever that includes "stable" or "very smart." Cunning, sure - "market-savvy" - of course; "showman" even "successful" but smart? Nahhhh. Stable? :lol:

P.T. Freakin Barnum selling the deplorables white salmon.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Trump's not the only elected official to have had personality and habit quirks, and he's certainly not the only one to have an over-abundance of self-importance or self-esteem. But he is the first one to have total disregard for the rule of law, common decorum, protocol or precedent. He could be popular and get stuff done if he'd just act like a decent human being and focus on stuff people want done. The fact that he continually acts against his own interests politically and is driven solely by his desire to undo anything Obama touched is evidence enough that the book doesn't even come close to showing how moon-howling, drooling, batshit crazy he really is.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

https://www.axios.com/scoop-trumps-secr ... 51840.html

Trump's workday begins around 11AM, much of it being consumed by "executive time". Here's a random example mentioned in the article:
On Tuesday, Trump has his first meeting of the day with Chief of Staff John Kelly at 11am. He then has "Executive Time" for an hour followed by an hour lunch in the private dining room. Then it's another 1 hour 15 minutes of "Executive Time" followed by a 45 minute meeting with National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster. Then another 15 minutes of "Executive Time" before Trump takes his last meeting of the day — a 3:45pm meeting with the head of Presidential Personnel Johnny DeStefano — before ending his official day at 4:15pm.
Sarah Sanders responds:
"The time in the morning is a mix of residence time and Oval Office time but he always has calls with staff, Hill members, cabinet members and foreign leaders during this time. The President is one of the hardest workers I've ever seen and puts in long hours and long days nearly every day of the week all year long. It has been noted by reporters many times that they wish he would slow down because they sometimes have trouble keeping up with him."

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

That huckleberry woman lies like her preacher daddy.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

After all that Mickey D's 🍔🍟, I'm guessing a good part of that "executive time" is spent on the crapper.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Guess who said this.

"Oh, are you happy you voted for me. You are so lucky I gave you that privilege."
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

After all his bullshit about the anthem, the moron president doesn't know the words

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... SAMedition

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Diane Feinstein releases the 320 page Fusion GPS testimony to Congress that senator Grassley was preventing from being released. Fusion GPS penned an opinion piece in the NY Times last week calling for Congress to release said testimony as it contained much information they believed Americans deserved to know.

There's so juicy bits in there from what I've heard. Real bad stuff. I'm sure the major media outlets are scouring the testimony as we speak and summarizing the juicy bits.

Man oh man.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Also, saw some reports that Trump along with McMaster are mulling over a "surgical" strike on North Korea to "bloody their nose" a little bit. This is strongly opposed by Tillerson and Mattis. Remember, a while back, China stated if North Korea struck first they'd stay out of the fight, should we be the aggressor, however, China would back their ally.

Seems like a dangerous game of brinkmanship.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek ... 97%3famp=1

Crazy train.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

JTA wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:10 pm
Diane Feinstein releases the 320 page Fusion GPS testimony to Congress that senator Grassley was preventing from being released. Fusion GPS penned an opinion piece in the NY Times last week calling for Congress to release said testimony as it contained much information they believed Americans deserved to know.

There's so juicy bits in there from what I've heard. Real bad stuff. I'm sure the major media outlets are scouring the testimony as we speak and summarizing the juicy bits.

Man oh man.
Fusion GPS Founder's Senate Judiciary Testimony Released (article)

Glenn Simpson Testimony: Senate Judiciary In August 2017
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

This is fun.....

I really really wish our reporters acted like this.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:15 pm

This is fun.....

I really really wish our reporters acted like this.
Yeah, I've always wondered the same thing. Best i can figure is that individuals/networks are scared that they will lose access to the briefing room and back down. I'd love to see them all get together to get straight answers (if twitchy face Huckabee even knows the answers). It's really pretty incredulous that the "free press" let's them get away with this shit.

I'd love to hear an a.m. Press office meeting. "Okay, how are we going to explain this? Yeah, we can't, so let's just throw this bucket of crap on the wall, maybe something will stick".

I don't know how these people look at themselves in the mirror every day. Maybe they just don't.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Donald Trump cancels trip to Britain amid fears he won't be welcome, say reports

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 53113.html

Conversation
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!
10:57 PM · Jan 11, 2018

BwaHaHa!!!
Last edited by GoCubsGo on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:31 am
Donald Trump cancels trip to Britain amid fears he won't be welcome, say reports

'Bone spurs' are the Chickenhawk in Chief's real reason for not going.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:31 am

Conversation
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!
10:57 PM · Jan 11, 2018

BwaHaHa!!!
Dang, the world is even more wack than I even imagined. I thought that comment was satire, or something put out by Jimmy Kimmel or some other comedian. Un-fuckin-believable.