President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:26 pm
His dad was a damn anchor baby.
Melania is an anchor trophy wife.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:19 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:15 pm
Who the f*** are they? Why doesn't some bright reporter type ask that question?
:thumbup:

Democrats 'should be worried' about losing black voters ahead of midterms: Trump

"A person came into my office who does poll numbers and said ..."

What person, whose poll? We all know that POSPOTUS is a chronic liar and that his moronic Trumpettes swallow it every time.

Must be slurping the Rasmussen kool aid. The loon jobs are drinking heavily.

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg368006
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:12 pm
Must be slurping the Rasmussen kool aid. The loon jobs are drinking heavily.

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg368006
When the returns and exit polling show that Rasmussen is FOS, again, the CPF morons will claim some sort of conspiracy.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Does it look like President* Trump has put on a lot of weight since taking office?

That pic is pretty icky for another reason . . . Now, try and un-see it. :o ;)

Speaking of pigs:
Florida gubernatorial candidate responds to Trump tweet by comparing him to a pig

... “What DeSantis and Trump want to do is drag me into the gutter with them, right? Because they can survive getting dirty,” Gillum told Noah. “I can’t survive getting dirty, because what they want to do is have me fit a stereotype.”

Even though Trump has been bashing Democrats nonstop in the run-up to the midterm elections, Gillum refused to do the same when talking about his opponent. When asked about DeSantis, Gillum said, “Well, I don’t know him … right? But he has a family. He’s got kids. I have to imagine that at his core he’s a decent person.”

Gillum made headlines when he quoted his grandmother at a recent debate, saying, “A hit dog will holler.” He quoted his grandmother again to explain why he’s taking the high road. “Never, ever, ever wrestle with pigs,” Gillum quoted her as saying, “because you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it.” ...
:---P

Here's the rest of the "hit dog will holler" quote:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2620&p=89794&hilit=holler#p89794
... By the time DeSantis finished spluttering, Gillum was smiling. "My grandmother used to say, 'A hit dog will holler,'" he began, prompting whoops from the audience. He continued.
Mr. DeSantis has neo-Nazis helping him out in this state. He has spoken at racist conferences. He's accepted a contribution—and would not return it—from someone who referred to the former president of the United States as a 'Muslim N-I-G-G-E-R.' When asked to return that money, he said no. He's using that money to now fund negative ads. Now, I'm not calling Mr. DeSantis a racist. I'm simply saying the racists believe he's a racist.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump Now Lying "30 Times A Day" Ahead Of US Midterm Elections

Trying to keep up with Donald Trump's reflex for plucking ideas, events and poll numbers out of thin air and calling it out for what it is is exhausting, but if you've suspected that he's been getting further and further untethered from reality lately then you'd be right.

The Washington Post's fact-checking analysis has showed that Trump lied in public five times a day on average during the first nine months of his presidency, but that's ramped up to 30 times a day in the seven weeks leading up to the mid-term elections and peaked with 83 lies on 22 October alone.

"These are not simply the usual exaggerations of a crowd size and so on," Trump fact-checker David Dale of the Toronto Star told CNN. "He's making stuff up in the last couple weeks in a way that I don't think we've seen from a serial liar, the President, before." That includes notable fabrications like the migrant caravan moving toward the American border with Mexico being full of people from the Middle East (not true, and pretty dog-whistley) and boasting that he'd given the American people the biggest tax cut ever (again, untrue).

The Post's lie-o-meter says that Trump has made a total of 6,420 false or misleading statements in the last 649 days. Keeping up with the sheer amount of falsehoods, half-truths and outright fantasies Trump has spewed out during his pre-election rallies has "consumed the weekends and nights of The Fact Checker staff," the Washington Post wrote in its analysis, which might be exactly the effect Trump and his White House want.
In 649 days, President Trump has made 6,420 false or misleading claims
The Fact Checker’s ongoing database of the false or misleading claims made by President Trump since assuming office.

Updated Oct. 30, 2018
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

In the news:

Sessions out.
Mathew Whittaker appointed AG. He's written an opinion piece saying the special counsel investigation is going too far. The investigation he's now overseeing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburhg breaks several ribs. Will Trump get to appoint another justice?
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:51 am
In the news:
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg breaks several ribs. Will Trump get to appoint another justice?
She's trying to hold off retirement in hopes her seat will be filled by a Democratic president. She's 85; unless impeached, Thumper still has over two years in office; best hope is she don't kick the bucket first. If she does die while he's in office, a repeat of the same drawn out bullshift circus is going to ensue.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

If she dies, they can stuff and mount her and she'll still be better than Clarence Thomas.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:38 pm
Whack9 wrote:
In the news:
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg breaks several ribs. Will Trump get to appoint another justice?
She's trying to hold off retirement in hopes her seat will be filled by a Democratic president. She's 85; unless impeached, Thumper still has over two years in office; best hope is she don't kick the bucket first. If she does die while he's in office, a repeat of the same drawn out bullshift circus is going to ensue.

According to the lying sack of shit Grassley, he will not consider an appointment during an election year.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

O Really wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:48 pm
If she dies, they can stuff and mount her and she'll still be better than Clarence Thomas.
Old Long Dong Silver himself!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:20 am
... POSPOTUS is sending the most powerful military in the world to confront a bunch of unarmed women, children and old folks that intend to LEGALLY request asylum from the violence and corruption in their home countries that the US is largely responsible for.

Meanwhile, the real threat at home is from terrorists that are white American cons like Dolt .45.
Don Lemon Asks Donald Trump: Which Caravan Did Thousand Oaks Shooter Belong To?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
In the news:

... Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburhg breaks several ribs. Will Trump get to appoint another justice?
O Really wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:48 pm
We have a get-well-soon card! Sign the card, and we’ll send your well wishes to the Notorious RBG.
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Sign the card, and we’ll send your well wishes to the Notorious RBG!
(By signing this, you agree to receive spam email from AFT Activist, the sponsor of this form.) :-|| :yawn: :wtf:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Petition to congressional Democrats:

"Use your electoral mandate to investigate Donald Trump's taxes – including alleged tax fraud, compromising foreign and domestic financial ties, and how he might be illegally profiting from his government position – and pass anti-corruption legislation that forces all future candidates to release their tax returns."
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Numb nuts is having a bit of a Twitter Nutty today ain't he?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:42 am
"Universities will someday study what highly conflicted (and NOT Senate approved) Bob Mueller and his gang of Democrat thugs have done to destroy people. Why is he protecting Crooked Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Lisa Page & her lover, Peter S, and all of his friends on the other side?"

Yeppers, trump U is considering offering a minor in Crooked Hillary.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:23 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
"Universities will someday study what highly conflicted (and NOT Senate approved) Bob Mueller and his gang of Democrat thugs have done to destroy people. Why is he protecting Crooked Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Lisa Page & her lover, Peter S, and all of his friends on the other side?"

"The White House is running very smoothly and the results for our Nation are obviously very good. We are the envy of the world. But anytime I even think about making changes, the FAKE NEWS MEDIA goes crazy, always seeking to make us look as bad as possible! Very dishonest!"

:D :crazy:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:38 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:23 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:

"The White House is running very smoothly and the results for our Nation are obviously very good. We are the envy of the world. But anytime I even think about making changes, the FAKE NEWS MEDIA goes crazy, always seeking to make us look as bad as possible! Very dishonest!"

:D :crazy:

I think the rest of the world looks at us and thinks 'ok, we have problems but at least we don't this Looney Toon'.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral