President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
JTA
Commander

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by JTA »

Not just any water. Big water. Big, ocean, water.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

More "winning":

Health Secretary Tom Price resigns in private plane controversy

Obamacare - 1
President* Trump/Tom Price - 0
:---P
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

JTA wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:16 pm
I hadn't realized that Puerto Rico was in an ocean.

Caribbean Sea
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:19 pm
More "winning":

Health Secretary Tom Price resigns in private plane controversy

Obamacare - 1
President* Trump/Tom Price - 0
:---P

Did the punk return the million plus?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:21 pm
JTA wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:16 pm
I hadn't realized that Puerto Rico was in an ocean.

Caribbean Sea
My nephew use to call water "awgun". On his first trip to Pensacola he woke from a nap at about the mid point of the Bay Bridge (3.5 miles), looked out at the water and exclaimed, "Big awgun".

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Poll: Majority wish Obama were president, as Trump labeled 'mentally unstable'

... A new survey from Public Policy Polling found that 52 percent of respondents wish Obama were in the midst of his third term. By comparison, only 41 percent prefer having President Donald Trump over Obama....

Unfortunately for the current president, the poll included many other negative ratings. The survey found 54 percent of people claim Trump is dishonest, 47 percent say he's mentally unstable and 48 percent call for his impeachment....
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Trump just tweeted

"Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They want everything done for them."

Damn lazy brown people and why do these illegals keep claiming to be mericans. MAGAt

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

And this one.
The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

k9nanny wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:30 am
And this one.
The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump.

What a piece of shit this manchild is. He has no sense of humanity. Everything is about him and only him.

So hard to understand how he has any support at all.

10,000 troops to PR.
50,000 to Florida
70,000 to Texas

Maybe the UN, or Cuba can provide some aid to these devestated people.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Promises to Keep ‘Investigating’ Obama’s Birth Certificate
A pardon by President Donald Trump last month has breathed new life into former AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his racist crusade to “prove” the hoax and conspiracy theory that former President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

Arpaio, 85, promised during a Republican fundraiser in Fresno, CA, on Friday night that he would continue “investigating” birtherism claims.
I wasn't sure whether to post this in the "President* Trump" thread, "Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013" or "Wingnutties out of control!." There's been a lot of overlap there since Republicans declared Trump their leader.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

"Immigration" thread :D
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

JTA wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:38 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 pm
JTA wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:11 pm
I have never seen such a massive Facebook and Trump twitter meltdown as this. Nothing has come close to the butt hurt felt over NFL players kneeling for the National anthem. It's fascinating.
Snowflakes!
It's the perfect confluence of circumstances - President* Trump failing at everything, ongoing Russia revelations, Dolt .45 kids using private servers, the GOP in incompetent chaos, increasing ACA popularity, uppity black folks that make more money than Trumpettes ever will to deflect to with incessant whining.
A friend of mine says:

There's a guy that I work with that is black.
All the time, everyday.
He just keeps being black.
And they still havent fired him.

(Sarcastic, obviously. We were talking about people flipping out over the kneeling thing)
From Louis Armstrong to the N.F.L.: Ungrateful as the New Uppity
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:43 pm
"Immigration" thread :D
Then we'd have to move discussion of John McCain, Ted Cruz and about 25 members of Congress there. Including North Carolina Reps. Mark Meadows and David Rouzer, both Republican. :D

Also Trump's Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao. And of course Melania.

Given that in Republican-land an American born in America to an American and one immigrant... is also an immigrant, that would also make Mitt Romney a Mexican immigrant and Trump's kids Slovenian immigrants. Jeb Bush's kids too. And certainly a lot more members of Congress.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

rstrong wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:10 pm
Then we'd have to move discussion of ...
Only when Constitution hating, senile, criminal, disgraced, bigoted ex-sheriffs are "investigating" their eligibility to be POTUS.

I didn't know that about my North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows, thanks. I might become a :lol: :lol: :lol: birfer :lol: :lol: :lol: if he ever runs for POTUS.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:23 pm
rstrong wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:10 pm
Then we'd have to move discussion of ...
Only when Constitution hating, senile, criminal, disgraced, bigoted ex-sheriffs are "investigating" their eligibility to be POTUS.

I didn't know that about my North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows, thanks. I might become a :lol: :lol: :lol: birfer :lol: :lol: :lol: if he ever runs for POTUS.
He would only add to the long list of foreign born repubs who have run for president

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Trump tweets today:
I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man...
[...]
...Save your energy Rex, we'll do what has to be done!
[...]
Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail.

- today's Trump tweets
Trump knows that Bush II got a huge popularity boost thanks to 9/11. A few nukes lobbed at American cities should make him even more popular. And so he's publicly mocking his own Secretary of State for "wasting his time" trying to avoid nuclear war.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

A year ago I would have said that there's nothing conceivable that would make me feel even a little sorry for an Exxon CEO.
Opps.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

rstrong wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:28 pm
Trump tweets today:
I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man...
[...]
...Save your energy Rex, we'll do what has to be done!
[...]
Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail.

- today's Trump tweets
Trump knows that Bush II got a huge popularity boost thanks to 9/11. A few nukes lobbed at American cities should make him even more popular. And so he's publicly mocking his own Secretary of State for "wasting his time" trying to avoid nuclear war.

Bingo

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Worst. Bingo. Prize. Ever.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

rstrong wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:43 am
Worst. Bingo. Prize. Ever.
Not so sure that it would be worse than what lil bush did. I still say he started ww3.

Remember his statements before 9.11 that a war president gets his agenda

It's not a right wing expression as far as I know, but one that might have been expressed at the dinner table by a bitter old woman who had her father and stepfather and their right-wing goals slapped down by an actual war president.