President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too »

Corliss D. Gilchrist
1925 - 2017 Obituary

Corliss Gilchrist, was born May 7, 1925, in Ayrshire, Iowa, one of sixteen children born to James and Arrah Gilchrist. He passed away May 3, 2017, at his home in Altoona, IA. We told him the process to impeach Trump had begun - so that he could rest in peace....
:D
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Yate's testimony to the Senate subcommittee was pretty interesting. Sounds like the Republicans got schooled. It was funny listening to Ted Cruz get punked down by Yates.

Overall, it went just as you'd expect:
- Democrats: Asking questions about Russia interfering in the election. Flynn being compromised
- Republicans: Asking about leaks, steps taken to stop them, who leaked the info.

For me, "Republican" is becoming synonymous with traitor. Maybe that's a bit extreme and partisan on my part, but it certainly feels that way.
Last edited by JTA on Mon May 08, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

He's a very greedy businessman, maybe we can just make him an offer to leave that will save us money.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Vrede too wrote:
He's a very greedy businessman, maybe we can just make him an offer to leave that will save us money.
Inflation's a bitch. How much of a tax increase to fund his protection did it cost you? I didn't feel a thing.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

homerfobe wrote:Inflation's a bitch.
Inflation alone doesn't increase Presidential and security travel costs by a factor of ten from one presidency to the next.
homerfobe wrote:How much of a tax increase to fund his protection did it cost you? I didn't feel a thing.
It hasn't kicked in yet.

Like with Reagan, Bush I and Bush II, Republicans spent the election cycle screaming about government spending and taxes only to send both skyrocketing once in power.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

JTA wrote:Yate's testimony to the Senate subcommittee was pretty interesting. Sounds like the Republicans got schooled. It was funny listening to Ted Cruz get punked down by Yates.

- Democrats: Asking questions about Russia interfering in the election. Flynn being compromised
- Republicans: Asking about leaks, steps taken to stop them, who leaked the info.

For me, "Republican" is becoming synonymous with traitor. Maybe that's a bit extreme and partisan on my part, but it certainly feels that way.
I'm genuinely starting to wonder if this house of cards just might fall in the first 4 years. I've been really doubting that impeachment could come... but things are getting interesting, especially if the rumors about the 2 grand juries are true.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

What slimy, stupid, economics ignorant and dishonest excuse making that is!
Vrede too wrote:Extravagant Travel Expenses Of 5 US Presidents

Where are all the ODS cons that whined on and on about Barack's travel costs? Same same for all the cons that whined about Michelle's travel costs yet are silent about the massive cost of Melania's staying in NYC.
rstrong wrote:
homerfobe wrote:How much of a tax increase to fund his protection did it cost you? I didn't feel a thing.
It hasn't kicked in yet....
It's no surprise that a career parasite on the taxpayers neither knows how government funding works, nor cares when taxpayers are getting shafted.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede tu-tu wrote:
What slimy, stupid, economics ignorant and dishonest excuse making that is!
Awwww. Hold on a minute and I'll call whine-one-one for you. :crybaby: Maybe they'll send you a waaahmbulance.
Vrede tu-tu wrote:It's no surprise that a career parasite on the taxpayers neither knows how government funding works, nor cares when taxpayers are getting shafted.
At least this parasite had a career. I wasn't flitting around the country getting my ass locked up for shitting my pants in public over everything I felt I wanted to show my ass over. (Yeah, I remembered many of your past posts that you ran sniveling to binky to delete) Let me clue you in on something, you worthless piece of humanity, your sorry ass helped fund my parasite career. Stick that up your ass protest it; hell, write a petition.
Vrede tu-tu's career:

My career:

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Wow, Homie made it all the way to Lieutenant J.G. Quite an impressive naval career.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Pity promotion?
1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

JTA wrote:Yate's testimony to the Senate subcommittee was pretty interesting. Sounds like the Republicans got schooled. It was funny listening to Ted Cruz get punked down by Yates.

Becoming?
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

GoCubsGo wrote:Wow, Homie made it all the way to Lieutenant J.G. Quite an impressive naval career.
You'd think a made-up career would be more impressive. Most RW trash who fabricate military service (98% of them) make it to at least LCDR.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

homerfobe
Ensign

Boatrocker wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:Wow, Homie made it all the way to Lieutenant J.G. Quite an impressive naval career.
You'd think a made-up career would be more impressive. Most RW trash who fabricate military service (98% of them) make it to at least LCDR.
Yeah it's all fabricated, just as is the manhood of you two ignorant twerp faggot lovers..
Now guess again, dumbasses.

Image Image
Last edited by homerfobe on Tue May 09, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

homerfobe wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:
Yeah it's all fabricated, just as is the manhood of you two ignorant twerp faggot lovers..
Now guess again, dumbasses.

bb got initiated at the date line - how about you?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

homerfobe
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote:bb got initiated at the date line - how about you?
bb? You gave your asshole a name? I would never have figured you for a fag, but you can't tell a man anymore by his clothes either. You'd think that as you grew older you would have changed your assholes name from bb to basketball.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Rear admiral is a nickname, nttawwt, we still don't know homerfobe's rank.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:Rear admiral is a nickname, nttawwt, we still don't know homerfobe's rank.
Ah, but we do know he's rank.

BMW/M
Red Shirt

Unread post by BMW/M »

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Vrede too wrote:Rear admiral is a nickname, nttawwt, we still don't know homerfobe's rank.
Ah, but we do know he's rank.
:D Great minds . . .

I almost posted: We still don't know homerfobe's rank, but we know homerfobe's rank.

However, I thought that would confuse the poor dear.
1312. ETTD.