President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by O Really »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:32 pm
Dinar time, come and get it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-fan ... dinar-scam
They'd be better off with Confederate money and expecting the south to rise again.

"Confederate Currency
All genuine Confederate currency has some collector value, although most of the 1864 issue notes are very common (an exception being the $500 note, which is common but popular and is worth from $200 to $400 depending on condition). Earlier issues range from common to rare. All issues from 1861 in Montgomery are very valuable, and we suggest consultation with one of our currency experts if you have such a note. Replicas of Confederate currency are quite common, and are often printed on crisp, brown paper that appears antique. Genuine notes are hand-signed and numbered, and the replicas appear to be hand-signed and numbered as well, although close inspection will easily determine that the signatures on replicas are printed in the same ink as on the rest of the bill. Contemporary counterfeits made to circulate at the time of issue have collector value ranging from $10 to $100 or more depending on condition and the specific circumstances of issue."

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:36 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:32 pm
Dinar time, come and get it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-fan ... dinar-scam
They'd be better off with Confederate money and expecting the south to rise again.

"Confederate Currency
All genuine Confederate currency has some collector value, although most of the 1864 issue notes are very common (an exception being the $500 note, which is common but popular and is worth from $200 to $400 depending on condition). Earlier issues range from common to rare. All issues from 1861 in Montgomery are very valuable, and we suggest consultation with one of our currency experts if you have such a note. Replicas of Confederate currency are quite common, and are often printed on crisp, brown paper that appears antique. Genuine notes are hand-signed and numbered, and the replicas appear to be hand-signed and numbered as well, although close inspection will easily determine that the signatures on replicas are printed in the same ink as on the rest of the bill. Contemporary counterfeits made to circulate at the time of issue have collector value ranging from $10 to $100 or more depending on condition and the specific circumstances of issue."
My grandparents had a chest they described as over a foot long, about a foot wide and about 10 inches deep filled with stacked Confederate money. It burned with the house in the 30s.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Too bad it burned. Would have been worth more now than in 1865.

O Really
Admiral

It's true - Trump supporters have little dicks and are insecure about it...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mon ... 1d64b8c4f5

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:57 pm
Too bad it burned. Would have been worth more now than in 1865.
That thought stayed with her
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Found:
I'm getting used to having a mentally ill, corrupt president.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Trump's Department of Justice says he's an idiot...

A new court document filed late on Friday by the U.S. Department of Justice says that when Donald Trump tweets, no one should presume that the statements he posts on Twitter are accurate, or that Trump has any “personal knowledge” of the topic he tweets about. The filing came in response to a Freedom of Information lawsuit by USA Today and other organizations, seeking to obtain an unredacted version of the FISA court FBI application to place former Trump presidential campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page under electronic surveillance.

Page, as the Inquisitr reported, was suspected of contacts with Russians during the campaign, and traveled to Moscow where he delivered a speech highly critical of U.S. policy toward Russia. Page had also been linked to a Russian spy ring three years earlier.

The lawsuit was originally filed in response to a Trump Twitter post of March 4, 2017, in which he claimed, without evidence, that “Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory.”

According to USA Today reporter Brad Heath, posting on his own Twitter feed, the Justice Department claims in the court filing that “when Trump comments on national security matters on Twitter, that doesn’t mean his statements are accurate, or that he has any personal knowledge that they are correct.”

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

O Really wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:11 pm
Trump's Department of Justice says he's an idiot...

A new court document filed late on Friday by the U.S. Department of Justice says that when Donald Trump tweets, no one should presume that the statements he posts on Twitter are accurate, or that Trump has any “personal knowledge” of the topic he tweets about. The filing came in response to a Freedom of Information lawsuit by USA Today and other organizations, seeking to obtain an unredacted version of the FISA court FBI application to place former Trump presidential campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page under electronic surveillance.

Page, as the Inquisitr reported, was suspected of contacts with Russians during the campaign, and traveled to Moscow where he delivered a speech highly critical of U.S. policy toward Russia. Page had also been linked to a Russian spy ring three years earlier.

The lawsuit was originally filed in response to a Trump Twitter post of March 4, 2017, in which he claimed, without evidence, that “Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory.”

According to USA Today reporter Brad Heath, posting on his own Twitter feed, the Justice Department claims in the court filing that “when Trump comments on national security matters on Twitter, that doesn’t mean his statements are accurate, or that he has any personal knowledge that they are correct.”
Heh, he's an idiot and don't believe a word he says. I'm mean... duh, but that's hilarious coming from the government.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Stephen King
‏Verified account @StephenKing

Remember when George (HW) Bush lost a presidential debate (and perhaps the presidency) by just looking at his watch? Now we've got a serial liar and womanizer as president, a draft dodger surrounded by a bunch of corrupt crocodiles. Times change, eh?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Evil Genius Turns Giuliani's Typo-Ridden Tweet Into Hilarious Anti-Trump Message
Rudy Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani

Mueller filed an indictment just as the President left for G-20.In July he indicted the Russians who will never come here just before he left for Helsinki.Either could have been done earlier or later. Out of control!Supervision please?
"Well, because Giuliani didn’t put a space after the period in the first sentence, he inadvertently created an unintentional URL (when tweeted): G-20.In."

http://g-20.in/

:lol: :-||
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

'Scott Free' or 'scot-free'? Even Merriam-Webster mocked Trump's typo
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

“Michael Cohen asks judge for no Prison Time.” You mean he can do all of the TERRIBLE, unrelated to Trump, things having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc., and not serve a long prison term? He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get.....
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

....his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free. He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence.
Merriam-Webster
‏Verified account @MerriamWebster

📈'Scot-free': completely free from obligation, harm, or penalty

'Scott Free': some guy, probably
Many more funny responses at the link.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Scott Free used to come over to my house and eat chicken. Shit.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

In case the firehouse torrent of Trump's America is too overwhelming to keep up with:

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/
Today's essential guide to the daily shock and awe in national politics. Read in moderation.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:56 pm
In case the firehouse torrent of Trump's America is too overwhelming to keep up with:

Today's essential guide to the daily shock and awe in national politics. Read in moderation.
One item from your link:

Rudy Giuliani Says Twitter Sabotaged His Tweet. Actually, He Did It Himself.

:lol: There are many potential defining characteristics of Trumpettes. IMO, top of the list is perpetual victimhood.
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:41 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:56 pm

One item from your link:

Rudy Giuliani Says Twitter Sabotaged His Tweet. Actually, He Did It Himself.

:lol: There are many potential defining characteristics of Trumpettes. IMO, top of the list is perpetual victimhood.
His miss-typed tweet is still up haha.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:52 pm
His miss-typed tweet is still up haha.
Some girl typed it for him? :P
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:52 pm
Another Rudy tweet that includes “collusion.So” now leads to:
https://www.lawfareblog.com/topic/russia-connection

:lol:

https://news.yahoo.com/internet-users-f ... 34007.html

I only know of two other people who leave out the space after a sentence. Jknowgood and FriendoFred always left out the space. Since we all know who FriendoFred was, do you think that Rudy was jknowgood?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:08 pm
I only know of two other people who leave out the space after a sentence. Jknowgood and FriendoFred always left out the space. Since we all know who FriendoFred was, do you think that Rudy was jknowgood?
I usually catch it in proofreading, but my space bar is not as sensitive as it should be and I often lose a space. If I was posting from a phone there would be lots more typos and I would miss a lot more of them on proofreading.

The bigger issue with Rudy is that he's blaming Twitter rather than just laughing at himself.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.