vp Q-tip

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

vp Q-tip

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailyn ... -1.2981904

I couldn't find a thread for the vp who needs to watch Sheldon Cooper's Fun With Flags
Last edited by billy.pilgrim on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: vp Q-tip

Unread post by Vrede too »

"Q-tip" :lol:

Clearly, it's all a Sandinista-Masonic-Jewish plot against Pence.

Pence visits former Nazi concentration camp

Any guesses which side a German (or even 1930s American) Pence would have been on?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Betsy Devos must've taught Mike Pence about geography
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:"Q-tip" :lol:

Clearly, it's all a Sandinista-Masonic-Jewish plot against Pence.

Pence visits former Nazi concentration camp

Any guesses which side a German (or even 1930s American) Pence would have been on?

Everything about this administration screams nazi
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

billy.pilgrim wrote:Everything about this administration screams nazi
Someday you'll look back on this Presidency and laugh.

It will probably be one of those deep, eerie ones that slowly builds to a blood-curdling maniacal scream... but still it will be a laugh.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Latest Trump Tweet: "Big dinner with Governors tonight at White House. Much to be discussed, including healthcare."
Wonder how many, if any, of those governors are gonna give him a blast of shit about the blasts of shit they are getting from their redneck constituency about Obammercare repeal.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Boatrocker wrote:
Latest Trump Tweet: "Big dinner with Governors tonight at White House. Much to be discussed, including healthcare."
Wonder how many, if any, of those governors are gonna give him a blast of shit about the blasts of shit they are getting from their redneck constituency about Obammercare repeal.

I wonder how many people died in florida because rick Scott couldn't find a way for his wife to profit off of expanding medicaid.

Somehow in the first year of the aca, my live at home, full time student, 20 year old son got kicked off of our policy.

Made sense to me to buy him a policy while we spent 7 months getting him on our policy - thank you Senator Nelson.

He had a small medical need but all docs refused to see him because he was supposed to be on medicaid. They even refused cash.
The only medicaid doc was 25 miles away and 1st come 1st serve. We sat there for 3 hours and never saw the doc.
He went next day at 8 and saw doc at 2.

Betya bcbs knew I was paying for a useless policy.

Betya there were a lot of people who made just enough that they weren't on medicaid but couldn't get aca and damn sure didn't have the cash.

Rick Scotton is likely the worst of the worst

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mike Pence’s (rightwing Christian) falsehoods start catching up with him

Traveling to the home state of a Republican critic of the administration-backed health care bill, Vice President Mike Pence said Saturday that Obamacare is falling apart and must be replaced.

“Obamacare has failed the people of Kentucky,” Mr. Pence told an audience in Louisville. “It’s failed the people of America, and Obamacare must go.” […] Mr. Pence called Kentucky “a textbook example of Obamacare’s failures.”

Even by 2017 standards, this is bizarre. To the extent that reality still matters, Kentucky is actually a textbook example of the Affordable Care Act succeeding. As regular readers know, under Gov. Steve Beshear’s (D) leadership, the state’s success story has served as a national model, watching its uninsured rate drop from 20.4% to just 7.5%. In terms of state-by-state improvement, the Bluegrass State is tied for first as the greatest percentage improvement in the nation.

Pence pointed to increases in premiums, but (a) premium hikes were common before “Obamacare” became law; (b) the vast majority of consumers aren’t seeing sharp spikes; and (c) the Republican plan Pence was in Kentucky to promote will very likely push premiums even higher.

All of which suggests Pence was trying to deceive his audience with rhetoric he should’ve recognized as false. Have you noticed how common this is becoming with the vice president?

... But looking past the Trump comparison, Pence’s recent departures from the truth are starting to pile up. Pence’s claims about when he learned about Michael Flynn’s work as a foreign agent, for example, clearly aren’t true. This followed related claims from Pence about Flynn’s communications with Russia that have already proven to be false. (The vice president believes he was the victim in this case of someone else’s lies.)

Pence said no one from Team Trump spoke with Russian officials before Election Day, and that was untrue. The V.P. recently made claims about job creation that were also false.

Under the circumstances, if you’re looking at the White House’s motley crew and assuming that Mike Pence is the honest one of the bunch, you may be grading on an overly generous curve.
Hell won't be so bad as often as his pants have been on fire.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

He fer sure had his scowlie face on yesterday

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
He fer sure had his scowlie face on yesterday
And his brandie-new Chuck Yeager jacket!
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Very few people are aware of this, but Pence suffers from acute and terminal hemorrhoids and this facial expression is merely a result of him having a bloody and shitty wad of toilet paper pressed between his underwear and his ass most of the time, which results in this "roid rage" sort of expression.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

scowlie face
Chuck Yeager jacket
"roid rage"

:lol: :thumbup:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/not ... spartanntp

oops, notre dame students walk out on the vp

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Thanks! It's a "special moment" for me, too. ABC is saying that more than 100 walked out. :clap: :-||
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

VP Mike Pence ignores NASA warning signs and boldly goes where no dummy has gone before

Alternative NOAA
@altNOAA

There is always "that guy". #DoNotTouch
Suddenly I understand why he won't have dinner with a woman who isn't his wife.
What a Mike Pence Presidency would be to your right to privacy and the separation of church and state in one photograph.
How it feels when Pence touches you after you've clearly asked him not to.

In Pence's defense, "DO NOT TOUCH" is in quotes.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

https://www.thenation.com/article/manaf ... ike-pence/

Is the VP dirty too?

"There will be many attempts to deny and dissemble. But one thing is certain: Manafort definitely put one man in the West Wing of the White House (and the adjoining Eisenhower Executive Office Building): Mike Pence.

It was Manafort who brought Pence, the scandal-plagued and politically vulnerable governor of Indiana, who had backed Texas Senator Ted Cruz in that state’s Republican primary, into consideration as a vice-presidential prospect for Trump. Referring to Trump, Manafort explained last summer that “I brought him in to meet Pence.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:46 am
https://www.thenation.com/article/manaf ... ike-pence/

Is the VP dirty too? ...
Possibly for collusion.
Definitely for the obstruction and coverup.
At worst, he would be a slime covered, impotent, caretaker POTUS after POSPOTUS' exit.
1312. ETTD.