Blue Ridge Debate ....where everyone knows your name

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Blue Ridge Debate ....where everyone knows your name

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:I thought that he might blow a gasket when I posted the quotes proving that he'd been lying all along about the stalking and the threats. He's that easy, and it's a nice change from all those years of shifts doing my best to get crazy people to not have a meltdown.

Just don't delete his posts, please. If I or my property is attacked by him or a CPFer, I'll need the evidence for the assault, incitement, facilitation or conspiracy charges. Maybe his church and theoretical wife will learn something when the police come knocking and they can get him that help he needs.
To be fully accurate, it took a village (thanks Hillary).

rstrong engaging with the hypocritical and sexist white supremacist more directly over the past months than I did.
O Really regularly putting him in his place with more tactful and erudite, and arguably more stinging, prose than the rest of us.
Boatrocker trashing rightwing Christians, with family examples.
President* Trump rapidly making him regret his predictably foolish and unpatriotic November vote.
The LGBTQ community and allies, most people in other words.
k9nanny, his onetime cyber-friend and defender (I was too), getting fed up with him.
bannination smacking him for posting creepy to k9nanny.
billy.pilgrim accurately calling "bb" (what was up with that?) a "shithead", twice.
All the other decent, intelligent, honest and moral posters over the years. The BRN Twisted Sisters (remember them?) were ahead of their time.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Jesus. You try to take the weekend off from all this . . . and you miss everything.
I'm not afraid of him or any of the little internet badasses over at the CPF circle jerk. They like to believe we're all pussies (sorry, k9nanny) in Birkenstocks who smoke weed and meditate and hug redwoods and shit, but don't own guns. They are wrong, of course, and I am perfectly willing to offer one of those insects an object lesson, if required.
Or, is that an unacceptable threat?
Last edited by Boatrocker on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

As a goal oriented practical matter I believe in nonviolent resistance politics in the US and most other places, but I'm no pacifist. My opinion is that an assertion of the right to self defense is not an unacceptable threat. That said, these cowards are more likely to go for anonymous online harassment and 3 a.m. vandalism than things where armed self defense is an option.
1312. ETTD.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Guns are for amateurs.
image.jpeg
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Guns and dogs are for amateurs.

:P
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

k9nanny wrote:Guns are for amateurs.

image.jpeg
That may be the prettiest animal I have ever seen.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Someone sicced a GS on me one time. I broke it's neck with one hand.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

homerfobe
Ensign

Damn! Shockeroo! You banned Mr.B? The one you paranoid snowflakes think is me? (Hey that rhymes!) Well, another whiner bites the dust. Superstar Fagmaster done got another one run off , his ego boosted by dogmammy and billy.trenchwench. Tell me something Bannination, seriously. Why would you allow one poster to bully others like fagmaster bullied several other posters? I'm not only talking about B, but Colonel, nascar, to name a couple. Fagboy bullied Colonel because of his spelling and what I saw as possible mental issues; he bullied nascar because he worked for local gov't and had different political views. Faggirlieboy bullied Mr.B because he's Christian and a con. When fagface couldn't get B pissed off, he accused him of attacking his family, and began making vulgar insinuations, that mirrored Fagboys sex life, against Mr. B's wife. I think that because B is a Christian, he fought back the only way he could in an anonymous forum. He tells faggotface he knows who he is, and because faggotface has bullied and insulted so many people, he shits his pants and runs crying to have all his posts deleted. Now, why would he do that? He wasn't afraid for his job. He was afraid Mr.B would give what he knows to someone who would stomp a mudhole in his ass. That's why he saved the threats from Mr.B; so he would have a patsy to blame, yet his bullying horseshit couldn't be found!

Now the Superstar Fagmaster has emerged as the poor victim in this bullshit. If his parents had had half a brain, they would have slapped the shit out of him long ago unless he learned from them that people are allowed to have opinions that differ and bullying and name calling is unacceptable. Am I a bully? Damn straight. I bully the bullies and the trolls.
So bannination, do you think it was honorable of you to allow tutu to bully Mr.B like he did and not say anything, but ban Mr.B for fighting back? BTW, my opinion--I think Mr.B's heart to dogmammy was joking around. You used it as an excuse. You really do have your head up the fagmasters ass.

homerfobe
Ensign

Boatrocker wrote:Jesus. You try to take the weekend off from all this . . . and you miss everything.
I'm not afraid of him or any of the little internet badasses over at the CPF circle jerk. They like to believe we're all pussies (sorry, k9nanny) in Birkenstocks who smoke weed and meditate and hug redwoods and shit, but don't own guns. They are wrong, of course, and I am perfectly willing to offer one of those insects an object lesson, if required.
You don't have anything to worry about. Like me, you speak your opinion. You haven't made a name for your self that identifies you as a fucking bully that thinks itself as a superior being.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

homerfobe wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:Jesus. You try to take the weekend off from all this . . . and you miss everything.
You don't have anything to worry about. Like me, you speak your opinion. You haven't made a name for your self that identifies you as a fucking bully that thinks itself as a superior being.
so easy for you to say as there is likely nothing you could do that would cause anyone to mistake you for a superior being
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: :thumbup:

Plus, "superior being" compared to homerfobe is nothing for anyone to brag about.

"bully"??? Boatrocker can be plenty harsh, nttawwt crybaby, I'm not bigoted against entire marginalized groups like you are, and I don't engage in real world stalking and threat making. homerfobe utterly fails English and honesty, again. What a wuss! Anyhow, If you wish to see yourself and Mr.B, assuming that you're different posters, as weak little children that can be bullied even when most of your posts are not being opened, I probably shouldn't disagree since it would be bullying you poor widdle things to do so.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Compared to homerfobe, a dung beetle is a superior being. Like homerfobe, they eat and live in shit, but unlike homerfobe, they serve a useful purpose.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

O Really wrote:Compared to homerfobe, a dung beetle is a superior being. Like homerfobe, they eat and live in shit, but unlike homerfobe, they serve a useful purpose.

Oh man, so much burn in two sentences!

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

homerfobe wrote: So bannination, do you think it was honorable of you to allow tutu to bully Mr.B like he did and not say anything, but ban Mr.B for fighting back?
BTW, my opinion--I think Mr.B's heart to dogmammy was joking around. You used it as an excuse. You really do have your head up the fagmasters ass.
There's a good chance that was joking around. That's not what he was banned for though.

I don't see words on the internet as bullying. If that were the case Mr.B would be more than guilty as well. This should be a safe haven for arguments heated as they can sometimes get. However, it should not translate into real life, and that's where Mr. B went too far.

Mr. B basically threatened outing a poster to some "good ol' boys" who may or may not take action on that information. Judging the moral integrity of those same good ol' boys, I'm going to go with nothing would probably happen, but if something did it wouldn't be positive.

If I had to do it over again, I would have banned Mr. B the first time for real life stalking. Live and learn.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Crybaby homerfobe fails comprehension and honesty, again.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Orally wrote:Compared to homerfobe, a dung beetle is a superior being.
I usually called you all blow flies; if you prefer to be called dung beetles, that's OK too.

Like homerfobe, they eat and live in shit, but unlike homerfobe, they serve a useful purpose.
I've never been invited to any of your tables; so you'll have to explain your usefulness; here tell it to the hand. :wave:

Before I go, what's your stake in this pissing contest anyway?

homerfobe
Ensign

Superstar Fagmaster wrote:Crybaby homerfobe fails comprehension and honesty, again.
Tell us all about that crybaby shit.
My real ID has been learned by Mr.B, something that is intolerable to me. :crybaby: I don't know how. :crybaby:

I have a career here
Translated: Now I've got to cover my ass; my mouth has overloaded it.

this is an "at will" employment state, some of my views are not very PC in con NC
some hell; MOST of your views are nothing but humiliating and bullying. Grow a pair® and confess it.

and I don't trust Mr.B as far as I can throw him.
I don't either, but I trust Mr.B a hell of a sight more than I trust you or your wet-willies that parrot you.

I have asked banni to close my account and delete all of my posts. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :bs:
Now tell us all about that crybaby shit.
What was it, three days, four days you made your triumphant return?

I had forgotten I had posted this on the Crybaby Thread

Re: What happened to Vrede? Answer inside.
Postby homerfobe » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Well I'll be damned. Mr.B done run Vrede off? Ain't that the saddest shit I've ever heard. I was just getting used to blasting his favorite people again, the faggots of the US who are more important than all the problems in the US. Well shit, there goes that. Maybe he'll resurrect himself under another name. Hey billy.pilgrim, what you going to do now that your mentor is gone? Where you going to get your cute little remarks now? Hey Buttfugger (the one with the crown), whose footsteps you going to follow? Hey rstrong, are you crying yet? How about you O'Really/ Oh wait I know you are, I read about it.

homerfobe
Ensign

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond but I had business with real humans that was more important.
bannination wrote:
homerfobe wrote: So bannination, do you think it was honorable of you to allow tutu to bully Mr.B like he did and not say anything, but ban Mr.B for fighting back?
BTW, my opinion--I think Mr.B's heart to dogmammy was joking around. You used it as an excuse. You really do have your head up the fagmasters ass.
You still didn't answer the question I asked you above.

I don't see words on the internet as bullying.
Of course you don't, as long as one of your kind is bullying and humiliating someone different from you. I would be willing to bet that if your Superstar Fagmaster was making crude and humiliating comments about your wife, you would have put a clamp on that right away; IF you were any kind of a real man. A real man does not talk publicly about the sexual escapades of himself and his wife; and a REAL MAN would take steps to defend his wife's honor if a scumbag was making filthy comments about her. If you deny that, chalking it up to "Internet chatter", you are less of a man than I gave you credit for.

This should be a safe haven for arguments heated as they can sometimes get. However, it should not translate into real life, and that's where Mr. B went too far.
I agree. Fagmaster wasn't arguing with Mr.B, he was getting annoyed that he wasn't getting the best of Mr.B, so he attacked his wife knowing that Mr.B wouldn't cuss him out in this forum. You said it should not translate into real life, Mrs.B is not a part of this forum, therefore your shithead friend had no business dragging her name through the mud. Speaking of business, none of this is really any of my business, I really don't give a shit who you ban or why. I do think Mr.B was treated unfairly and you all owe him an apology, if you had the balls to do so, and I would say these same words in anyone else's defense under the same circumstances.

Mr. B basically threatened outing a poster to some "good ol' boys" who may or may not take action on that information. Judging the moral integrity of those same good ol' boys, I'm going to go with nothing would probably happen, but if something did it wouldn't be positive.
Personally, I think Mr. B had more sense than to post dickhead's information, knowing the ramifications of his actions. Fuckface posted apersonal message that Mr.B wrote to him. As I previously said, that tells me that the cowardly bastard has more words stored in case someone did come looking for his sorry, good for nothing undisciplined ass. Also, as I said his fear for his job was utter horseshit.

If I had to do it over again, I would have banned Mr. B the first time for real life stalking. Live and learn.
You said earlier that you would have banned him "if Vrede had told me too". That speaks volumes of your ability to think for your self. You ought to see if Fagmaster is still giving free neighborhood enemas; your head needs a good cleansing.

homerfobe
Ensign

Superstar Fagmaster wrote::lol: :thumbup:

Plus, "superior being" compared to homerfobe is nothing for anyone to brag about.
Your in a pitiful condition then, aren't you?

"bully"??? Boatrocker can be plenty harsh, nttawwt crybaby, I'm not bigoted against entire marginalized groups like you are, and I don't engage in real world stalking and threat making.
Well ain't you special. Your mama taught you your other traits that work just as well.

Anyhow, If you wish to see yourself and Mr.B, assuming that you're different posters,
Are you saying that your almighty smarts are too fucking stupid to check the differences. You even think he's that other guy that moved to Florida; you are one paranoid dickweed. Gotta blame someone though. Start a petition.

as weak little children that can be bullied even when most of your posts are not being opened,
So you want everyone to believe. You may not reply so as to fool them, but you read all posts. Everybody (left) here knows your drama queen antics, and that you aren't about to be bested.

I probably shouldn't disagree since it would be bullying you poor widdle things to do so.
Bully all you want, drama queen faghugger. If I'm around, I'll dance with you.

homerfobe
Ensign

How the love Chinese German Shepherd