Blue Ridge Debate ....where everyone knows your name

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Mr.B
A bad person.

Blue Ridge Debate ....where everyone knows your name

Unread post by Mr.B »

Blue Ridge Debate
....where everyone knows your name....
..an uncensored forum ... (for some, but not everybody)

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Blue Ridge Debate ....where everyone knows your name

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mr.B wrote:
Blue Ridge Debate
....where everyone knows your name....
..an uncensored forum ... (for some, but not everybody)
Who? Why?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

http://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtopi ... 5&start=40

Some people whine about restraining orders being placed on proven stalkers, too.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

"Some people whine about restraining orders being placed on proven stalkers, too."
Stalking. You're full of shit, you lying coward.
Last edited by Mr.B on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote: "Who? Why?'
Go to the "Ode to Vrede and too" thread. I told k9nanny I had a crush on her and posted a throbbing heart. Our dumb-butt admin went all ballistic and accused me of stalking k9nanny and deleted (censored) the part of the thread where I posted it. Dumb-butt left his reply to me showing, then locked the thread to keep any more comments from being posted.

He and Vrede are so wrapped up in each other. Poor things. Vrede hides his wussy, cowardly self behind the 'Ignore' button coming out only to spew, and whine a hate and garbage comment, then go running to hide again ... "I got bored, so I looked" --- "Not that I looked or anything, but .... ".
Freakin' moronic coward.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Mr.B wrote:
"Some people whine about restraining orders being placed on proven stalkers, too."
Stalking. You're full of shit, you lying coward.
I looked it up. What you did was stalking. Own it. Doxing too.

You're creepy.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

On some illiterate planets sleuthing out a real name, figuring out an address, secretly visiting it, then using that info. to issue a real world warning to not post that a theoretical spouse has a normal sex life is not stalking. What a miserable, dishonest and cowardly place it must be.
stalking

the act or an instance of stalking, or harassing another in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner

to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily.

to proceed in a steady, deliberate, or sinister manner

to proceed through (an area) in search of prey or quarry

to pursue persistently and, sometimes, attack (a person with whom one is obsessed, often a celebrity)
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:On some illiterate planets sleuthing out a real name, figuring out an address, secretly visiting it, then using that info. to issue a real world warning to not post that a theoretical spouse has a normal sex life is not stalking. What a miserable, dishonest and cowardly place it must be.
stalking

the act or an instance of stalking, or harassing another in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner

to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily.

to proceed in a steady, deliberate, or sinister manner

to proceed through (an area) in search of prey or quarry

to pursue persistently and, sometimes, attack (a person with whom one is obsessed, often a celebrity)

if bb did that then he really is a shithead
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:"On some illiterate planets sleuthing out a real name, figuring out an address, secretly visiting it, then using that info. to issue a real world warning to not post that a theoretical spouse has a normal sex life is not stalking. What a miserable, dishonest and cowardly place it must be."
Are you through whining? ... I found what I wanted the first time, crybaby.

Tell me about cowardice; you ready to accept my challenge, or are you going to hide behind the ignore button claiming you didn't see it?
You wanting to start from the beginning? You know good and well that I do not have a "theoretical" spouse. When you couldn't piss me off, you attacked my wife with your filthy shit. Not everyone indulges in your filthy sex that is not normal.

Maybe it's about time to dig out those email addresses I've been saving? There's some "good 'ole boys " over at your other home, CPF that would love to know what I know, (I got it by stalking, you know)

Your move.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

He would be a shithead without it, but:
Mr.B wrote:I'm WARNING you the last time now Vrede, you smug son-of-a-bitch ,,,, you can be found. Stop it and stop it now.

You best just ease out of your taunt mode with no further comments concerning this post or your past posts.

You don't know anything about me or my past, but you're fixin' to find out what I can be capable of if you keep up your taunting..........

I am a Christian, but Christians, being human can go astray........
Mr.B wrote:Again....You don't know anything about me or my past......I wouldn't be so smug if I were you.

... I'm not threatening you, I'm promising you.
Mr.B wrote:YOU stated many times about your past as a ______ nurse..
YOU were the first to state you owned a ______...
YOU were the first to state you lived in an apartment...
YOU once made a comment about ______ Creek overflowing it's banks...

Now, let's put 2 & 2 together...

I started by Googling "______ nurse" ...

Knowing the Henderson County area, one would know that there are only about 5 apartment complexes that are within site of ______ Creek. Using another search site, again, behold! there was your name and an address that bordered ______ Creek! So my half a brain and limited intelligence came in handy after all! If one chooses to be the hateful, condescending type as you are, one would think they would take steps to erase their past....

Mr.B
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

bannination wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
Dunno who said that, but since you quoted it, Vrede has you so wrapped around his finger, that you wouldn't put any restraint against him when he was harassing me, yet you banned me for retaliating verbally. You're the dork, Banni.
"I looked it up. What you did was stalking. Own it."
Whatever. I didn't go whining to delete my account because someone found me.
Doxing too.
LIAR. I never gave anybody any info, nor did I publish it. I threatened to; and I've still got options.
You're creepy.
And you're a lying dork.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:if bb did that then he really is a shithead
It's pitiful and hilarious that he's stupid and immoral enough to lie about it.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:He would be a shithead without it, but:
Mr.B wrote:I'm WARNING you the last time now Vrede, you smug son-of-a-bitch ,,,, you can be found. Stop it and stop it now.

You best just ease out of your taunt mode with no further comments concerning this post or your past posts.

You don't know anything about me or my past, but you're fixin' to find out what I can be capable of if you keep up your taunting..........

I am a Christian, but Christians, being human can go astray........
Mr.B wrote:Again....You don't know anything about me or my past......I wouldn't be so smug if I were you.

... I'm not threatening you, I'm promising you.
Mr.B wrote:YOU stated many times about your past as a ______ nurse..
YOU were the first to state you owned a ______...
YOU were the first to state you lived in an apartment...
YOU once made a comment about ______ Creek overflowing it's banks...

Now, let's put 2 & 2 together...

I started by Googling "______ nurse" ...

Knowing the Henderson County area, one would know that there are only about 5 apartment complexes that are within site of ______ Creek. Using another search site, again, behold! there was your name and an address that bordered ______ Creek! So my half a brain and limited intelligence came in handy after all! If one chooses to be the hateful, condescending type as you are, one would think they would take steps to erase their past....

Mr.B
It appears I kept my promise.

Well, well, well... you saved the PM's. How convenient. At least, if you're man enough, you can admit that info was not published...Or shall I fill in the blanks for you?
"If one chooses to be the hateful, condescending type as you are, one would think they would take steps to erase their past...."
Evidently the comprehension gene skipped you...
Last edited by Mr.B on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Maybe it's all a desperate, obsessive and childish attention seeking attempt to get me to open his posts. Fail.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

"Maybe it's all a desperate, obsessive and childish attention seeking attempt to get me to open his posts. Fail."
Oh pulleeese! Who do you think you are? You ain't nothing but a speck of blow-fly dropping on the fly paper of life. Your self-importance is a laugh.
I don't care if you read my posts or not, others are reading them, that's what counts. "Blue Ridge Debate ....where everyone knows your name"

bannination
Captain

Mr.B wrote:
Vrede too wrote:"On some illiterate planets sleuthing out a real name, figuring out an address, secretly visiting it, then using that info. to issue a real world warning to not post that a theoretical spouse has a normal sex life is not stalking. What a miserable, dishonest and cowardly place it must be."
Are you through whining? ... I found what I wanted the first time, crybaby.

Tell me about cowardice; you ready to accept my challenge, or are you going to hide behind the ignore button claiming you didn't see it?
You wanting to start from the beginning? You know good and well that I do not have a "theoretical" spouse. When you couldn't piss me off, you attacked my wife with your filthy shit. Not everyone indulges in your filthy sex that is not normal.

Maybe it's about time to dig out those email addresses I've been saving? There's some "good 'ole boys " over at your other home, CPF that would love to know what I know, (I got it by stalking, you know)

Your move.

Ah shit, I gave Mr. B a one day ban before I read this. Looks like it's going to be upped a few days if not permanent. Well shit, if I got a threat like that, I'd want someone permanently banned to. Goodbye Mr. B.

EDIT:

I gave you ever possible chance I could. Vrede could have asked me to ban you at any time and I would have even after the "stalking", but he did not.

You crossed a line.

Most importantly, GET HELP!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Mr.B wrote:Are you through whining? ... I found what I wanted the first time, crybaby.

Pitiful projection, as usual. This is your whining crybaby thread, moron.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Think of all the infantile posts imagining that you're somehow getting to me that I've never read, poor thing. Thanks for proving your impotence, again.

You wanting to start from the beginning? You know good and well that I do not have a "theoretical" spouse.

Given that you're a serial liar and that I'm not a pathetic stalker like you, I have no idea whether you really have a wife or not.

When you couldn't piss me off, you attacked my wife with your filthy shit.

Delusions and lies, again. I've always been able to piss you off. I only posted that your "theoretical" wife has probably engaged in normal sexual activity after you attacked my family. Not my problem that you don't have the balls to accept your karma. It's ironic that you're still screeching about it while simultaneously deceitfully exploiting theoretical her. Is it your hatred of women in general or have you got something particular against her? Either way, seek help.

Not everyone indulges in your filthy sex that is not normal.

I see, you're fantasizing about my sex life again. Are things that bad at home, and would you care to share any particulars about what you constantly and obsessively picture me doing?

Maybe it's about time to dig out those email addresses I've been saving? There's some "good 'ole boys " over at your other home, CPF that would love to know what I know,

They're cowards, that's why they ran to nanny CPF. I'm not worried.

(I got it by stalking, you know)

Big of you to finally admit that you've been lying about not doing so, not that anyone ever believed you.

Your move.

My only "move" with you since you took such a miserable dark turn awhile ago has been pity and ridicule. Otherwise, you have zero significance, zero. Thanks for playing!
Ah shit, I gave Mr. B a one day ban before I read this. Looks like it's going to be upped a few days if not permanent. Well shit, if I got a threat like that, I'd want someone permanently banned to. Goodbye Mr. B.

Take it with a grain of salt since I'm the target, but I'd like to think that I'd agree no matter who the target was.

EDIT:

I gave you ever possible chance I could. Vrede could have asked me to ban you at any time and I would have even after the "stalking", but he did not.

True that.
Vrede too on Apr 07, 2015 wrote:... I am not offering an opinion on what if any sanctions should be imposed on Mr.B. That would be too self-serving. The physical threat months ago was funny to me and I urged that there be no penalty then, but now that it's become a pattern of behavior the situation is different.

... Any conclusion is fine with me and maybe _______'s way is best - Isn't shunning an appropriately Christian thing? If the decision is nothing, I'm fine with that. I can hold my own for as long as I feel like and y'all are creative enough to hold him accountable one way or the other.
Vrede too on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:I won't comment on potential punishment, but it's probably best for Mr.B to ban him. He's already very twisted and this place makes it worse. So, one could argue that's a reason to ban him or not to. :) ...

You crossed a line.

Most importantly, GET HELP!
1312. ETTD.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Not me. Not my fault. I didn't do anything wrong. I'm the victim.
So, the rat got backed into a corner, and now he's being the tough guy.
Well, he got the attention he craved.

We know he will keep reading. He can't help himself.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I thought that he might blow a gasket when I posted the quotes proving that he'd been lying all along about the stalking and the threats. He's that easy, and it's a nice change from all those years of shifts doing my best to get crazy people to not have a meltdown.

Just don't delete his posts, please. If I or my property is attacked by him or a CPFer, I'll need the evidence for the assault, incitement, facilitation or conspiracy charges. Maybe his church and theoretical wife will learn something when the police come knocking and they can get him that help he needs.
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

That's exactly why I locked the last thread rather than deleting it.