The Blue Ridge Butthurt Forums **NEW!**

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
homerfobe
Ensign

The Blue Ridge Butthurt Forums **NEW!**

Unread post by homerfobe »

I'm seriously considering starting a forum of my own. Here you will be able to post all your butthurt that deals with today's most volatile issues. Here you can post your anonymous petitions to guvmint officials, post dramatic headlines and news articles that obviously no one else is capable of reading elsewhere on their own. You can freely dominate threads with posts that glorify faggotry, half and halfism, and all queer-associated subjects, christian bashing, bible bashing, promote protests against everything YOU don't like, and add links to your favorite protest and faggot supporting websites! Since this worn-out, seen-it's-better-days forum has a captive audience that now consists of 3, maybe four members, a new forum ..... wait! You've already got all that here! Why am I wasting my time? shit!
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

homerfobe
Ensign

Re: The Blue Ridge Butthurt Forums **NEW!**

Isn't it great that we are so blessed with activists, dissidents, snowflakes, crybabies, Republicans, Democrats, liberals, conservatives, crybabies, whiners, and all that other stupid shit that inhabit this planet? Is this a great place to live or what? Thanks to all the above moonbats, our planet will be cured of melting icecaps, polluted waters, smokestacks, fossil fuels, nuclear-generated electricity, gasoline powered cars, oil production, religion, and all other manner of offensive horseshit they can dream up, thanks to a signature on a petition or letter to some damn fatcat congressman or senator, or a protest parade followed by looting and mayhem. Thanks to drug laws being repealed by many of the same listed above, we will be overly blessed with drug addicts, pot smoke, queers, lezzies, twat twinkies, gender confused freaks of nature, etc. The best part of this? Along with mine, the bodies of all the above will be dead and worm eaten and they haven't changed a frigging thing. The world will continue on into it's next heat wave and forthcoming ice age and the snowflakes couldn't do a damn thing about it. :lol:
My butthurt ---- next.

homerfobe
Ensign

Re: The Blue Ridge Butthurt Forums **NEW!**

:lol: :gayhappy: :lol: :gayhappy: :lol: :crybaby: :lol: :crybaby: :lol: :crybaby: :lol: :crybaby: :gayhappy: :gayhappy:

I'm suspecting it was too hot in the arena; the snowflakes were beginning to melt.
Boatrocker wrote: (Corrected)
... Wingnut (Snowflake whiners' and queers) heads are popping like soap bubbles.

Led by the faggot on the front row

(you gotta love the boo's)