A Serious Question

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Re: A Serious Question

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:14 pm
bannination wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:57 pm
homerfobe wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:01 pm
... Do you think I'm dumb enough to try to pass myself off as someone else when half of you can see my IP address?
Yes.
:D
... Besides you idiot, if I was Mr. B I couldn't post here because he's been banned.
:headscratch: Idiot.
Mr B hasn't been banned for quite some time.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

bannination wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:21 pm
Vrede too wrote:
bannination wrote:
homerfobe wrote:
Do you think I'm dumb enough to try to pass myself off as someone else when half of you can see my IP address?
Yes.
That's a moronic reply. Especially since you haven't proved without a doubt I'm he.
homerfobe wrote:... Besides you idiot, if I was Mr. B I couldn't post here because he's been banned.
:headscratch:
Your emoji says you have a comprehension problem, no surprise. Let me rephrase the statement. If banky had any positive proof that I was Mr. B, he would have shut me down sometime ago. But not having any real proof other than rstrong's consequential little guessing game, he has not moved on my posts, despite your pathetic whining.
Apparently he's not interested in returning, providing he's not the object of what the threads subject matter started with.
homerfobe wrote:I posted a simple thread asking a question about someone's welfare.
News reports continue to report how this murdered person was well loved in his community and his devotion to his church. Your local ABC station had a write up on their web page. It seems the only place he was despised was here in this fag hugger forum because of his religious beliefs and he wouldn't kiss your asses and pledge allegiance to faggot subjects. bb.picklepilgrim said once he despised Mr.B but nowhere have I ever read where Mr.B trashed the pickle boy or said anything out of the way about him, which gives rise to pickleboy being a Vrede yup-yup toy. Anyway, enough of this tear jerking shit. Mr.B, if that was you, rest in peace. You were a hell of a lot better person than all these wimpy wusses put together and you didn't cave in.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

homerfobe wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:22 am
bannination wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:21 pm
Vrede too wrote:
bannination wrote:
homerfobe wrote:
Do you think I'm dumb enough to try to pass myself off as someone else when half of you can see my IP address?
Yes.
That's a moronic reply. Especially since you haven't proved without a doubt I'm he.
homerfobe wrote:... Besides you idiot, if I was Mr. B I couldn't post here because he's been banned.
Your emoji says you have a comprehension problem, no surprise. Let me rephrase the statement. If banky had any positive proof that I was Mr. B, he would have shut me down sometime ago. But not having any real proof other than rstrong's consequential little guessing game, he has not moved on my posts, despite your pathetic whining.
Apparently he's not interested in returning, providing he's not the object of what the threads subject matter started with.
homerfobe wrote:I posted a simple thread asking a question about someone's welfare.
News reports continue to report how this murdered person was well loved in his community and his devotion to his church. Your local ABC station had a write up on their web page. It seems the only place he was despised was here in this fag hugger forum because of his religious beliefs and he wouldn't kiss your asses and pledge allegiance to faggot subjects. bb.picklepilgrim said once he despised Mr.B but nowhere have I ever read where Mr.B trashed the pickle boy or said anything out of the way about him, which gives rise to pickleboy being a Vrede yup-yup toy. Anyway, enough of this tear jerking shit. Mr.B, if that was you, rest in peace. You were a hell of a lot better person than all these wimpy wusses put together and you didn't cave in.

You know, I do seem to remember making some such comment about the lying SOS bb, but it doesn't come up in a search. Searches do show you saying,

"that's why Vrede was so despised and hated", and "no wonder you are the most despised poster here!"

BB was such a foul person. Hope there were no trees around his gravesite
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

homerfobe
Ensign

pickle.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:37 am
You know, I do seem to remember making some such comment about the lying SOS bb, but it doesn't come up in a search. Searches do show you saying,
"that's why Vrede was so despised and hated", and "no wonder you are the most despised poster here!"
Ummm, sounds about right. What's your point?

BB was such a foul person.
As foul as you are stupid.

Hope there were no trees around his gravesite
Why? Would that upset your fragile widdle ego too?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

homerfobe wrote:

That's a moronic reply. We've got plenty of proof and have zero responsibility to provide it to you.
Vrede too wrote:

That's a moronic reply.
First, your recognition of the need to "rephrase the statement" shows that the problem is with your lack of clarity, not my comprehension.
Second, your argument rests entirely on an unfounded assumption about banni's choices. For example, not that I'm speaking for him, banni may just find it entertaining that you're a childish liar with each post, or he may think that there's a 1% chance that you're not Mr.B. After all, any banned poster can just create a new account, idiot. Not much point in banning each one, as BRN learned in spades.
"rstrong's consequential little guessing game" - Big of you to admit that it's significant, though I doubt you intended to.
Finally, again, we've got plenty of proof and have zero responsibility to provide it to you. We already know that you're a chronic liar and coward, so there's no point.

Ah, speaking for Mr.B now, hmmm. Besides, his supposed death is "what the threads [sic] subject matter started with." Do your posts even make sense to you?

I posted a simple thread asking a question about someone's welfare....

We've know from day 1 that it wasn't Mr.B that was killed, and he was despised for his bigotry, not for his "religious beliefs", whiny liar. His real full name is known to at least one forumista and I know his first name and have met him. So, we've been laughing all along at your dishonest and pathetic attempts to generate pity for yourself.
Last edited by Vrede too on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

homerfobe wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:30 am
pickle.pilgrim wrote:
Ummm, sounds about right. What's your point?

As foul as you are stupid.

Hope there were no trees around his gravesite
Why? Would that upset your fragile widdle ego too?

No problem with my ego, I was worried that his rot might harm the tree
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede tu-tu wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:34 am
homerfobe wrote:
That's a moronic reply. We've got plenty of proof and have zero responsibility to provide it to you.
WE'VE GOT PLENTY OF PROOF? WE who? Thank you for proving your a bald-faced liar. You denied you have no admin powers. First of all you have zero responsibility because you have zero personal responsibility, and you have zero proof. Besides, nobody asked you to begin with to provide any proof, you narcissistic jerkoff.
Vrede tu-tu wrote:
That's a moronic reply.
First, your recognition of the need to "rephrase the statement" shows that the problem is with your lack of clarity, not my comprehension.
Had I known you had a zero sense of comprehension, I would have provided more clarity.

Second, your argument rests entirely on an unfounded assumption about banni's choices. For example, not that I'm speaking for him,
You do an excellent job. Your mama taught you well.

banni may just find it entertaining that you're a childish liar with each post,
He might. Why should he? He's got you. If I want banki's opinion, you'll give it to me.

or he may think that there's a 1% chance that you're not Mr.B.
He might. He might know there's a 99% chance he's wrong. But he's got you as his mouthpiece. Why should he speak up for himself?

After all, any banned poster can just create a new account, idiot.
As the biggest idiot here, you should know I've been here quite some time.

Finally, again,WE'VE got plenty of proof and have zero responsibility to provide it to you. WE already know that you're a chronic liar and coward, so there's no point.

My, My, My. Those big words your Mama used on you sure came in handy in your later years didn't they.

Ah, speaking for Mr.B now, hmmm. Besides, his supposed death is "what the threads [sic] subject matter started with." Do your posts even make sense to you?
What part of apparently did you not comprehend? If I were speaking for Mr.B, is that not allowed? You speak for banki?

I posted a simple thread asking a question about someone's welfare....

We've know from day 1 that it wasn't Mr.B that was killed, and he was despised for his bigotry, not for his "religious beliefs",
You dumb narcissistic horses ass. His "religious beliefs" was his bigotry according to you faglovers. Hells bells you even said God was a bigot because it was written that he said faggotry was filthy and disgusting.

His real full name is known to at least one forumista and I know his first name and have met him. So, we've been laughing all along at your dishonest and pathetic attempts to generate pity for yourself.

Now see, if you had said that in the beginning. You just presented the prime example of your hateful, condescending attitude that made you so many enemies. I'm right in my saying that you were verbally abused as a child and your hateful attitude carried with you into adulthood. (Scientific studies and all that other shit you already know about.) There's no pity for myself. I pity you and your miserable existence that can find nothing but fault in everyday things around you. That's how whiny ass activists are born. They want everything and everybody to conform to what they want. Fuck you, you ignorant piece of trash.

homerfobe
Ensign

pickle.pilgrim wrote:
No problem with my ego, I was worried that his rot might harm the tree
What did Mr.B ever do to you or say about you that makes you say he's foul? The only thing I ever saw that could be judged as foul was some of his comments directed at Verde tu-tu when they were pissing back and forth at each other. Vrede's continuous taunting made him utter a few unChristian like syllables and then Vrede tu-tu would run whining to binki like a spoiled brat that he was receiving real world threats. :crybaby:

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

homerfobe wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:58 pm
His "religious beliefs" was his bigotry according to you faglovers.
His "religious beliefs" consist of a single short excerpt from Paul's Letter to the Corinthians.

No, really, that's all. Honestly, just that. Nothing more.

He openly rejects the Old Testament, putting him at odds with most Christians. He openly rejects the overwhelming message of compassion in the New Testament, which does much the same.

He even openly rejects Paul's *other* directives in his Letter to the Corinthians. The one against letting women speak in church for example.

That's not being religious. That's being a sad pathetic little bigot and using a cherry-picked line from the Bible to justify it while denying the rest, in a way that would offend the majority of most Christians. The very branch of Christianity that wrote the King James Bible he quotes from, is among those who reject his conclusion. No-one is criticizing him for Christian values; he doesn't have any.

The fact that you refuse to acknowledge this - c'mon; no-one's that pig-ignorant - is just one more reason why no-one sees any distinction between "homerfobe" and "Mr.B."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Not that I would mind if there were any "faglovers" here, but I haven't seen any. There are plenty of lovers of tolerance, equality, privacy, marriage, fairness, the Constitution and that "overwhelming message of compassion", though. Then, there are those that are obsessed with gays and the (especially male) sex they have, "homerfobe" and "Mr.B". Must be wussy projecting, again.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Again this: I posted a simple thread asking a question about someone's welfare. The inbred half-wits took it to insult and hurl names.
I hurled back.

I'm satisfied now that it's not Mr.B. Now I can get back to tending my own business; you know, that obsession with gays faggots and the sex they have that all of you drool over. As far as Mr.B's "religious beliefs", they're his business, but everything he's ever quoted, I looked up and he's 100% spot on. Remember this goody?
Mr.B wrote:2 Timothy 3: (Cherry-Picked Version)

1...This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2...For men (mankind) shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3...Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4...Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5...Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Every on of you moonbats are described here. Anything clean, wholesome, and decent is slowly being tossed out. Anything filthy, degrading, unnatural and shameful is becoming the law of the land. And you fag lovers are writhing in delirious glee.

bannination
Captain

homerfobe wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:02 pm
Again this: I posted a simple thread asking a question about someone's welfare. The inbred half-wits took it to insult and hurl names.
I hurled back.

I'm satisfied now that it's not Mr.B. Now I can get back to tending my own business; you know, that obsession with gays faggots and the sex they have that all of you drool over. As far as Mr.B's "religious beliefs", they're his business, but everything he's ever quoted, I looked up and he's 100% spot on. Remember this goody?
Mr.B wrote:2 Timothy 3: (Cherry-Picked Version)

1...This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2...For men (mankind) shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3...Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4...Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5...Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Every on of you moonbats are described here. Anything clean, wholesome, and decent is slowly being tossed out. Anything filthy, degrading, unnatural and shameful is becoming the law of the land. And you fag lovers are writhing in delirious glee.
Homerfobe isn't religious.

homerfobe
Ensign

binki wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Homerfobe isn't religious.
Thanks banki. I didn't expect you to come to my defense.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

homerfobe wrote:
I'm satisfied now that it's not Mr.B....
:lol:
homerfobe wrote:
... As far as Mr.B's "religious beliefs", they're his business, but everything he's ever quoted, I looked up ...
You poor thing! Or, you're lying, again, and you knew exactly how to search for your own 2 1/2 year old post. More evidence, thanks!
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede tu-tu wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:41 pm

You poor thing! Or, you're lying, again, and you knew exactly how to search for your own 2 1/2 year old post. More evidence, thanks!
Hey Dildo-Breath, Have you ever heard of the search feature above? It saves a lot of time when you want to find something that someone didn't cry like a baby to be deleted.
Once again, thank you for proving yourself to be a bald-faced fat ass liar.

bannination
Captain

homerfobe wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:02 pm
Vrede tu-tu wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:41 pm

Hey Dildo-Breath, Have you ever heard of the search feature above? It saves a lot of time when you want to find something that someone didn't cry like a baby to be deleted.
Once again, thank you for proving yourself to be a bald-faced fat ass liar.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Riiiiight, because someone other than the author would have known what words to search in order to find it. Uh-huh :thumbup:
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

You just proved yourself to be a Vrede puppet. Parrot much? Can't come up with insults of your own?

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:42 pm
Riiiiight, because someone other than the author would have known what words to search in order to find it. Uh-huh :thumbup:
Like "without natural affection"? That defines queerism.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

So, time to explain why you agreed that a post from the foul mouthed BB and one from Seth were yours.