A Serious Question

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
k9nanny
General

Re: A Serious Question

Unread post by k9nanny »

This is quite the gut bustin', knee slappin', side splittin' thread.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

homerfobe wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:52 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:42 pm
Riiiiight, because someone other than the author would have known what words to search in order to find it. Uh-huh :thumbup:
Like "without natural affection"? That defines queerism.
Define natural affection. It's pretty natural in nature. Just man up and admit you hate gays because god told you to.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

bannination wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:53 pm
homerfobe wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:52 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:42 pm
Riiiiight, because someone other than the author would have known what words to search in order to find it. Uh-huh :thumbup:
Like "without natural affection"? That defines queerism.
Define natural affection. It's pretty natural in nature. Just man up and admit you hate gays because god told you to.

I think it has more to do with embarrassment from his high school affair with the adult male he describes as having sex with his "friend".
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Riiiiight, because that's a phrase that's on the tip of everyone's tongue. Uh-huh :thumbup:

Anyhow, homerfobe/Mr.B's use of "without natural affection" defines "their" pitiful obsession and has nothing to do with gays according to scholars.
Without natural affection
Without natural affection, ἄστοργος astorgos, is never used in the Bible to refer to homosexuals.

... In their zeal to attack lesbians and gays, many non-gay Christians assume the Bible supports their mean- spirited views when, of course, it does not. Anti-gay Christians are prisoners of their own prejudices. Regardless what some anti-gay Christians believe, many conservative Bible scholars are on record stating that Romans 1:31 and 2 Timothy 3:3 are talking about lack of love in families (something many gays have experienced), rather than homosexuality....

The English phrase "without natural affection," translates the Greek word, astorgos. It has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality or with being gay, lesbian, bisexual or transsexual. The Greek word, astorgos, did not refer to same sex activity in secular Greek usage and it does not refer to homosexuality or same sex activity in the two verses where it occurs in biblical Greek.

Define the Greek word, ἄστοργος - astorgos
astorgos, from a = without + storge = family love

Astorgos, literally means, without family love or with-out natural affection for kindred and is frequently used of parent-child relationships. Astorgos is never used in the Bible to refer to same sex relationships yet it could very well be used to describe the vicious way some Christians treat their gay and lesbian children.

Astorgos was used in secular Greek literature to describe women who had many love affairs and as a result did not have that nobler love for their husbands which they should have had.

"Without natural affection" in the context of Romans 1:31 and 2 Timothy 3, refers to children not loving their parents properly, 3:2, and conversely, parents not loving their children properly, 3:3. How many gays and lesbians have experienced that lack of love when their parents found out their kid was gay?

And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. Matthew 10:21

Although Jesus does not use the word, astorgos, in the Matthew passage, Jesus' statement as recorded by Matthew does provide a classic example of being "without natural affection."

Most of the Bible commentaries written over the last 2000 years do NOT link "without natural affection" to homosexuality. Therefore, believing that "without natural affection" refers to lack of family love instead of gay or lesbian love, is NOT a gay viewpoint. It is the common viewpoint of most Christians for the last two thousand years.

Christians who agree with us that "without natural affection" refers to lack of family love ...
Truth Magazine: Without Natural Affection

Without Natural Affection

Natural affection

Without Natural Affection

Exactly like "Mr.B", "homerfobe" commits Commandment level sinful false witness by misstating what his cherry picked verse means and just like "Mr.B", "homerfobe" was stupid enough to think that no one would check. Is it an even worse sin when one lies about the Bible?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

bb.pickle.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:16 am
I think it has more to do with embarrassment from his high school affair with the adult male he describes as having sex with his "friend".
You shouldn't try to think. It's out of your realm of capabilities. I bet you sported a woodie for an hour after you typed that. Pedophilia seems to be your trigger.
Vrede tu-tu wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:54 am
Riiiiight, because that's a phrase that's on the tip of everyone's tongue. Uh-huh
I think we all know what's on the tip of your tongue. nttawwt.

Anyhow, homerfobe/Mr.B's use of "without natural affection" defines "their" pitiful obsession and has nothing to do with gays filthy faggots according to scholars.

... In their zeal to attack lesbians and gays, many non-gay filth loving Christians assume the Bible supports their mean-spirited views when, of course, it does not. Anti-gay filth Christians are prisoners of their own prejudices. Regardless what some anti-gay filth Christians believe, many conservative Bible scholars are on record stating that Romans 1:31 and 2 Timothy 3:3 are talking about lack of love in families (something many gays filthy faggots have experienced), rather than homosexuality cocksucking....

Exactly like "Mr.B", "homerfobe" commits Commandment level sinful false witness by misstating what his cherry picked verse means and just like "Mr.B", "homerfobe" was stupid enough to think that no one would check. Is it an even worse sin when one lies about the Bible?
If brains was gasoline, Tu-tu-man and pickle.boy wouldn't have enough to drive a piss ant's go cart two laps around a Cheerio. The stupid within them is pathetic. Prisoners of their own stupidity.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

homerfobe wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:05 pm
If brains was gasoline, Tu-tu-man and pickle.boy wouldn't have enough to drive a piss ant's go cart two laps around a Cheerio. The stupid within them is pathetic. Prisoners of their own stupidity.
Someone needs a hug.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

rstrong wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:46 pm
homerfobe wrote:
Someone needs a hug.
But who Seth, bb, or homie, or maybe a big group hug.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

An all-male ménage à trois? Nttawwt.

Whatever, "they" throw the most adorable tantrums when proven wrong again, awww.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

rstrong wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:46 pm
homerfobe wrote:
Someone needs a hug.
:lol: Nope. I'm good. Practice what you preach, Sourpuss. By your decree, cracking jokes is not allowed in these forums.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede tu-tu wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:57 pm
An all-male ménage à trois? Nttawwt.
Something of your dreams.

Whatever, "they" throw the most adorable tantrums when proven wrong again, awww.
Proven wrong about what? You didn't piss on anything I had anything to do with. Be careful, your fat ass will crumble that soap box.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:11 pm
But who Seth, bb, or homie, or maybe a big group hug.
I said above, I'm good. No thanks. Seth and Mr.B's on their own. You, tu-tu, and Sourpuss can keep the group hugs to yourselves.

homerfobe
Ensign

I got an email from our old friend today, Mr.B. Said for me to quit telling everyone I was him. :wtf:
He didn't appreciate being accused of being the cause of your paranoia and pants wetting.

Not only that, he wanted me to show you all this little notice he found when he was lurking:
Information

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Doxing Threats, Stalking, etc.

A ban has been issued on your username.
:o :o :o :shock:
But, but, but banki said:
banki wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:21 pm
Mr. B hasn't been banned for quite some time.
Now, I don't know about you all, but according to the Grand Cluckmaster, that statement would make binki a pathological liar in anybody's book, and we all know that Cluckmaster is the absolute authority.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

homerfobe wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:13 pm
:lol: Nope. I'm good. Practice what you preach, Sourpuss. By your decree, cracking jokes is not allowed in these forums.
...he responds to a cracked joke.

:roll:

homerfobe
Ensign

rstrong wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:38 pm
homerfobe wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:13 pm
...he responds to a cracked joke.:roll:
You're a cracked joke? 0:-?> Damn. You don't think very highly of yourself do you?

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

homerfobe wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:37 pm
Mr.B. Said for me...
Just like John Barron said for Donald Trump...

homerfobe
Ensign

rstrong wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:43 pm
homerfobe wrote:
Mr.B. Said for me...
You left this out. "He didn't appreciate being accused of being the cause of your paranoia and pants wetting."
Piss 'em up boy, piss 'em up!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

homerfobe wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:11 pm
rstrong wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:43 pm
homerfobe wrote:
Mr.B. Said for me...
You left this out. "He didn't appreciate being accused of being the cause of your paranoia and pants wetting."
Piss 'em up boy, piss 'em up!
Does that make you angry?

Another trumplethinskin.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

homerfobe wrote:
I got an email from our old friend today, Mr.B. Said for me to quit telling everyone I was him. :wtf:
He didn't appreciate being accused of being the cause of your paranoia and pants wetting.

Not only that, he wanted me to show you all this little notice he found when he was lurking:
Information

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Doxing Threats, Stalking, etc.

A ban has been issued on your username.
:o :o :o :shock:
But, but, but banki said:
banki wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:21 pm
Mr. B hasn't been banned for quite some time.
Now, I don't know about you all, but according to the Grand Cluckmaster, that statement would make binki a pathological liar in anybody's book, and we all know that Cluckmaster is the absolute authority.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

Private messagesent to me and others, 2 minutes after telling you that, "Mr. B hasn't been banned for quite some time."
bannination wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:23 pm
Mr B is totally still banned, just pissing him off because homerfobe will check his Mr B login, but won't be able to say it's still banned.

(serious question thread)

Devious.
banni trapped you, and it wasn't a very sophisticated trap at all.
You were stupid enough to check.
You are stupid enough to tell us that you checked.
If you and "Mr.B" are in email contact, this entire thread has been a lie from the moment you created it.
In reality, though, not that we've had any doubt for a long time, you just openly proved that you are Mr.B and your, "I got an email from our old friend today, Mr.B," is yet another wussy lie.
Seriously, Mr.B, this years long pathetic and childish charade, not to mention your uber-foul alter ego, is quite disturbed. Seek help.

You're just fortunate that we don't get as butthurt, whiny and vindictive as you do. Given that your real ID is known and/or can easily be found out, there are years of your homerfobe posts that could be delivered to your family, friends, church, etc. Won't happen, but it would if I was anywhere near as immoral and cowardly as you. In other words:
bannination wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:20 pm
I just don't care enough. 8-) You can quote me on that. :lol:
What a moron you are, homerfobe/Mr.B!
1312. ETTD.