A Serious Question

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
homerfobe
Ensign

A Serious Question

Unread post by homerfobe »

OK, all bullshifting aside, I have a serious question. I heard on the news a couple of times about a manhunt and kidnapping of any elderly man in your area. The victim's last name is Bryson and according to the news and family interviews, he was a staunch Christian. Does anyone know if this is the infamous Mr.B that has you all in fear of your sanity? (just kidding) Mr.B and I swapped pm's a few times and I hung up on him because he was always trying to Jesusfy me and trying to get me to ease up on my language and trolling. He once told me he lived in Mills River. Anyone know? Have they found him alive or a body?
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: A Serious Question

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Of course it was him. BB was the christian everyman. What happens to him happens to us all, but sadly he is now gone from our forum and perhaps from the world.

Goodbye bb, knowing you made us all a little less.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:54 am
BB was the christian everyman.
A "Christian", but never a Christian.

homerfobe
Ensign

I posted a simple thread asking a question about someone's welfare and the fag lovers and God haters step forward spewing their ignorance. How typical of a couple of crossbred idiots.

bb.pilgrim wrote:
Of course it was him. BB was the christian everyman.
As opposed to your being the faggot's everyman?

What happens to him happens to us all, but sadly he is now gone from our forum and perhaps from the world.
Sadly he is gone? our forum? You mean the forum of hate for anything or anybody who wants to live decently without a parade of filth and trashy ass people flaunting their nastiness and wanting others to conform? Fuck you, stupid ass.

Goodbye bb, knowing you made us all a little less.
You were always a "little less" to begin with. The best part of you dribbled down your mama's leg at ejaculation.
I would call you a complete idiot for celebrating someones possible violent demise because you hate anyone who shuns nasty shit that you suck up to, but that would be insulting complete idiots everywhere, and besides that, you would have to have more brains to be called complete. We know that will never happen.
rstrong wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:54 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
BB was the christian everyman.
A "Christian", but never a Christian.
Same as your never being a real man? You may be a male of your species, but a real man doesn't promise to have and to hold forever then dump her out like last week's trash. Own that, idiot.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

homerfobe wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:03 am
I would call you a complete idiot for celebrating someones possible violent demise
You are the only one here using "someones possible violent demise" to your own ends.
homerfobe wrote:
Same as your never being a real man? You may be a male of your species, but a real man doesn't promise to have and to hold forever then dump her out like last week's trash. Own that, idiot.
Having never dumped anyone, I can only assume that this is yet another one of your self-loathing delusions you project onto others.

(I'm divorced, as your creepy forum searches have told you. My first and only marriage, her 4th. Divorce was her idea. We're still good friends, talk often, and send each other jokes. I've helped her move, given her a car, sent money when she needs it, I'm storing her stuff, etc. etc. You wouldn't understand. You of all people really wouldn't understand concepts like friendship.)

homerfobe
Ensign

rstrong wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:33 pm
homerfobe wrote:
I would call you a complete idiot for celebrating someones possible violent demise
You are the only one here using "someones possible violent demise" to your own ends.
That's just plain stupid. What would I gain from asking about someone's welfare?
homerfobe wrote:
Having never dumped anyone, I can only assume that this is yet another one of your self-loathing delusions you project onto others.
Umm, no. Self loathing? I don't think so.

I'm divorced, as your creepy forum searches have told you. My first and only marriage, her 4th. Divorce was her idea.
If you're anything IRL like you are here, I don't blame her for dumping YOUR ass. Still, you weren't man enough to rectify the problem.

We're still good friends, talk often, and send each other jokes. I've helped her move, given her a car, sent money when she needs it, I'm storing her stuff, etc. etc. You wouldn't understand. You of all people really wouldn't understand concepts like friendship.)
Oh I understand. You're a wuss.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Odd, maybe I've missed it but I've never seen homerfobe mention ever having been married. In fact, it's all been about his obsession with gay male sex, but I doubt that any gay male has stooped to marrying him. Otoh, "Mr.B" does claim to be married. Hmmm . . .
rstrong wrote:
... as your creepy forum searches have told you....
He's doxed you like "Mr.B" did me? Funny that. He/They sure get butthurt when they're owned on facts, morality and logic by a hippie nurse and a Canadian, poor babies. And, he's stupid enough to let you know by citing something as inconsequential as marital status to pathetically try to score some point? It's almost like he's trying to get banned in order to stoke his wussy perpetual victimhood.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede tu-tu wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:27 pm
Odd, maybe I've missed it but I've never seen homerfobe mention ever having been married. In fact, it's all been about his obsession with gay male sex, but I doubt that any gay male has stooped to marrying him. Otoh, "Mr.B" does claim to be married. Hmmm . . .
I never had time for marriage and I was gone all the time. Besides, too many available women all over the world to be tied to one;
but you wouldn't know about that woman stuff. I'm not obsessed with the queershit's sex, I just hate the sons-of-bitches themselves, male and female.
As far as your paranoid obsession with Mr. B and his being married, it seems he's the better man than you, as you never mentioned being married;
to a woman anyway. Only you know about gay males and their stooping.

rstrong wrote:
He's doxed you like "Mr.B" did me? Funny that. He/They sure get butthurt when they're owned on facts, morality and logic by a hippie nurse and a Canadian, poor babies.
dox:
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
You poor little ignorant victim crybaby. I only spoke of what rstrong said of himself. It's no secret, you dumb shit. WTF do you know about morality anyway, you poor verbally abused Mama's boy? Run on home to Mama and let her yell at you some more, maybe she'll teach you some new insults to hurl at others. She's a good teacher.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote:
rstrong wrote:
He's doxed you like "Mr.B" did me? Funny that. He/They sure get butthurt when they're owned on facts, morality and logic by a hippie nurse and a Canadian, poor babies. And, he's stupid enough to let you know by citing something as inconsequential as marital status to pathetically try to score some point? It's almost like he's trying to get banned in order to stoke his wussy perpetual victimhood.
Also, the 'non-religious' homerfobe is now suddenly pretty religious. Also has Mr. B's hobby of googling everyone trying to get leverage. For someone who says they aren't obsessed.... wow.

I posted a simple thread asking a question about someone's welfare and the fag lovers and God haters step forward spewing their ignorance. How typical of a couple of crossbred idiots.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
... his wussy perpetual victimhood.
And there it is:
I posted a simple thread asking a question about someone's welfare and the fag lovers and God haters step forward spewing their ignorance....
:headscratch: I wouldn't have posted at all without the revelation of doxing. Own your poor choices, pansy.
... crossbred idiots.
Irony. Crossbred is good for a population, inbred is bad, idiot.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede tu-tu wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:22 pm
OK, so you hail from a crossbred population and you're a bad inbred idiot. I can live with that. Is pickle.pilgrim and rstrong your sister and brother, or both?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

homerfobe wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:37 pm
Vrede tu-tu wrote:
OK, so you hail from a crossbred population and you're a bad inbred idiot. I can live with that. Is pickle.pilgrim and rstrong your sister and brother, or both?

Calm down BB.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:01 am
homerfobe wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:37 pm
Vrede tu-tu wrote:

Calm down bb.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

homerfobe, on finding out that a man is divorced:
homerfobe wrote:
You may be a male of your species, but a real man doesn't promise to have and to hold forever then dump her out like last week's trash.
homerfobe, on finding out that the divorce was the woman's idea, and that man is good friends with his ex-wife and supports her any time she needs it:
homerfobe wrote:
Oh I understand. You're a wuss.
homerfobe wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:55 pm
Besides, too many available women all over the world to be tied to one;
That's some Mr.B-level instant hypocrisy right there.

Funny how, with your self-defining all-consuming obsession with gays, and bragging about having never been "tied to" a woman.... you think you look like anything but an immature little shit when you declare who is a "real man" and who isn't. You do for human relationships what your "Mr.B" persona does for Christianity.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

That's not all that it suggests, nttawwt.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
It's almost like he's trying to get banned in order to stoke his wussy perpetual victimhood.
No you stupid horse's ass.
It's almost like your stoking the flames in order to encourage my banishment in order to stoke YOUR wussy perpetual victimhood. Poor widdle cwybaby. :crybaby: :crybaby:

homerfobe
Ensign

bannination wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Also, the 'non-religious' homerfobe is now suddenly pretty religious.
Me religious? I used to think you were smart. So much for that shit. When I said you all need to pray for someone, I was mocking religion.

Also has Mr. B's hobby of googling everyone trying to get leverage.
Leverage for what? I don't need no stinkin' leverage. And I'm not helpless. I know well how to go back and look up something I once read, like rstrong bragging about signing divorce papers and all that shit.

For someone who says they aren't obsessed.... wow.
That coming from just one of the Mr.B obsessed moonbats here. You four numbnuts eat, drink, and sleep Mr.B. Your every waking moment is fearful of him. FWIW, despite his being an annoying jerk with that religion thing of his, he's a better person than all four of you shitbats put together. Personally, I almost consider it a compliment for you idiots to think he's me or I'm him or whatever the hell ever.

I posted a simple thread asking a question about someone's welfare and the fag lovers and God haters step forward spewing their ignorance. How typical of a couple group of crossbred inbred idiots. is that better?

homerfobe
Ensign

rstrong wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:10 pm
homerfobe, on finding out that a man is divorced:
homerfobe wrote:
You may be a male of your species, but a real man doesn't promise to have and to hold forever then dump her out like last week's trash.
So what's your point?
homerfobe, on finding out that the divorce was the woman's idea, and that man is good friends with his ex-wife and supports her any time she needs it:
From what you say she's smarter than you. Three more to support her too. Just saying.
homerfobe wrote:
Oh I understand. You're a wuss. Besides, too many available women all over the world to be tied to one;
That's some Mr.B-level instant hypocrisy right there.
Hypocrisy? That makes no sense. Did Mr.B have women all over the world too?
Funny how, with your self-defining all-consuming obsession with gays, and bragging about having never been "tied to" a woman.... you think you look like anything but an immature little shit when you declare who is a "real man" and who isn't.
I'm not obsessed with gay people, I think people should be happy. Since you talking about queers and twat twinkies though, I'm not obsessed with then either. I just hate them and what they stand for. Male faggots aren't real men, they're subhuman pieces of shit if they allow another man to screw their assholes, get it? Fag women are gutter trash too.

You do for human relationships what your "Mr.B" persona does for Christianity.
Like binky, I thought you were smart. Do you think I'm dumb enough to try to pass myself off as someone else when half of you can see my IP address? I have never tried to imitate Mr. B. no more than I would try to imitate one of you half-witted morons. Besides you idiot, if I was Mr. B I couldn't post here because he's been banned.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

homerfobe wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:01 pm
Like binky, I thought you were smart. Do you think I'm dumb enough to try to pass myself off as someone else when half of you can see my IP address? I have never tried to imitate Mr. B. no more than I would try to imitate one of you half-witted morons. Besides you idiot, if I was Mr. B I couldn't post here because he's been banned.
Yes.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:57 pm
homerfobe wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:01 pm
... Do you think I'm dumb enough to try to pass myself off as someone else when half of you can see my IP address?
Yes.
:D
... Besides you idiot, if I was Mr. B I couldn't post here because he's been banned.
:headscratch: Idiot.
1312. ETTD.