Our Newest Member

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Jerri
Red Shirt

Re: Our Newest Member

Unread post by Jerri »

I was wondering how long it would take for you to CYA. You're the first one to jump in and debunk everything I've said.
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 am
Jerri wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:00 pm
I guess I'll have to; it's the only "story" I've got. Why are you still doubting? ...
1. Your history of lies, and cowardice when busted.
You mean your accusations of lies and cowardice. Same old hat you've worn for years. You've accused everyone who ever disagreed with your opinions of the same traits; it's your standard bullying trademark; that and your well-selected repertoire of insulting names.
2. The unlikeliness of your convoluted story.
Unlikely in your mind; it's a strange turn of events in mine.
3. The absence of a credible explanation as to why you in particular would be victimized this way and for so long, or even an incredible one.
I have to admit myself, it's a strange occurrence, but we'll get to that in a moment.
4. Other info. that I'm not sharing here.
That's strange; Banni said the same thing. I'm assuming you're speaking of "info" that you are imagining or concocted?

Given the timing so soon after homerfobe's infantile meltdown, we suspected with the first "Jerri" post.
We knew for sure by the 5th post. Private messages, none mine:
It's totally Mr. B. ... (Bannination?)
MrB/Jerri is a lying POS. No way would somebody take the time to study his posts so thoroughly he/she could replicate his syntax, beliefs, vocabulary, and his penchant for cornball crap....That is one sick wacko. (This has to be billy.pilgrim; his standard trademark for his limited vocabulary IQ)
... Ignore it and it'll probably go away.(possibly my old friend k9nanny)
He probably could wait no longer to be called out. His psychotic need for attention got the better of him.
He's behaving true to form- he's an asshole playing victim again.(possibly rstrong)
Interesting that given the opportunity to start with a clean sheet, where had he behaved we would have likely pretended not to notice that he was "Mr.B", Jerri just couldn't resist outing himself and whining. Oh well, maybe we've seen the last of Homo now, too. (possibly O Really... I wasn't wanting anyone to "pretend they didn't notice"; I wanted to be honest and up front even though I knew I would be met with hatefulness and bile. As I stated earlier, this forum is no place for for a Christian. (that label has been constantly attacked too))
Can you feel the love? Someone really sucks at "witnessing".
I've always felt the "love" Vrede. The "love" here is for everything that's wrong and wicked in our society.
I told Banni in an email that I was going to re-register under another name, because I had been banned from posting. Banni said I had not been banned, despite the message that said I had been banned for stalking, threats, etc. The message said a ban has been placed on my username .... A play on words; I wasn't banned, only my username! (duh!). Anyway, I registered using the name "Jerri" because I knew that my first few posts would not be posted until cleared by the administrator. On or about the 5th post, I was able to post freely; that's when I identified myself. Had anyone come right out and asked if I was "Mr.B", I would have answered truthfully; I have nothing to hide.

Again: "I didn't post this to debate whether or not any of you believe me; whether you do or don't is up to you. I just want to clear my name.
I still don't know what brought this on, but I don't plan on sticking around anyway; my "kind of people" aren't welcome in liberal forums..."

OK, let's go back now.
"The absence of a credible explanation as to why you in particular would be victimized this way and for so long, or even an incredible one."
Who...
•...from the beginning of this forum, has systematically vilified, trashed, run down, and otherwise used well-placed insulting language to respond to those who had differing political, conservative, and liberal views, and then, when asked why the posters left, merely said, "people leave for different reasons"
•...failed to take any action to thwart further action to prevent 'trashing' of other members in order to keep them from leaving and being a part of what was intended to be a debate forum?
•...failed to take any action or temporarily ban a certain member for posting another member's real-life photo?
•...when warned to stop making lewd comments about my wife, continued with the tirade then went whining to Banni to delete all his posts when I informed him I discovered his identity?
•...would not state in a post that I said I had no reason to reveal to anyone else his identity, but led others to believe that I had in fact doled out his personal information?
•...hates me so much that he would have the motive to retaliate in a manner that would completely destroy my credibility?
•...would benefit the most by seeing the entire forums membership (such as it is) rally with him to see me totally shamed and humiliated?
•...has the ability to 'see' the IPA's of all forum members and has the technical skills to possibly use those skills to his advantage in order to help his friend "get back" at me?
"No way would somebody take the time to study his posts so thoroughly he/she could replicate his syntax, beliefs, vocabulary, and his penchant for cornball crap."
Very interesting comment; A lot can be learned in 15 months; plenty of time for someone who constantly scrutinized my every post in order to attack what I posted.

I believe Vrede created the persona of Homerfobe and Seth Milner and used their names to post vile and downright ugly comments to garner sympathy and attention from the other members in order to vindicate his hatred of me for outing him; something he thought that his invincibility never never suffer. My absence was the perfect opportunity to blame me for their indiscretions and to post comments in each of our names that turned ugly in order to accuse me of being the one responsible.

You all know I am not Homerfobe. I thought billy. pilgrim was calling me a name when he called me homer; likened to Homey, Slick, or something like that. I do not use the filthy language that Homerfobe uses in his posts; y'all know that. (given the language, how do you know billy.pilgrim isn't Homerfobe? He's got the same vocabulary skills! :lol: )

Who has been the "poor victim" that was immediately targeted by practically every newbie that signed on? Leo Lyons, Doohickey, Homerfobe, Seth Milner... did I leave anyone out? (Stinger and Ombudsman used to be your buddies, you trashed them out too!) They all seemed to have it in for our poor 'ol victim.

Vrede once said that anyone with half a brain could find info on him...well gee-whiz, I just put the other half to work and did me some arithmetic; the math added up. Way to go Banni and Vrede; it was a good smear, I'll give you that. :thumbsup:

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Jerri wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:23 pm

I told Banni in an email that I was going to re-register under another name, because I had been banned from posting. Banni said I had not been banned, despite the message that said I had been banned for stalking, threats, etc.

Correction, I objected to the idea that you'd be recently banned. I probably object to more than that, but it was a wall of text.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

bannination wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:35 pm
Jerri wrote:

I told Banni in an email that I was going to re-register under another name, because I had been banned from posting. Banni said I had not been banned, despite the message that said I had been banned for stalking, threats, etc.

Correction, I objected to the idea that you'd be recently banned.

:headscratch:

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Jerri wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:37 pm
bannination wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:35 pm
Jerri wrote:

Correction, I objected to the idea that you'd be recently banned.

:headscratch:

Look, you came here to say what you needed to say. According to at least one of your personalities you were going to say it and leave. You could be Vrede for all I know.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

bannination wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:46 pm
"Look, you came here to say what you needed to say. According to at least one of your personalities you were going to say it and leave. You could be Vrede for all I know."
:lol: Good try. That's "one personality" for sure I ain't; you know that...don't you. I could be bannination too.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

I was going to stay out of this, but what a crock of hooey! You think vrede assumed your identity? That is the wackiest thing I've heard yet.

You're busted, old man. No one, no one, would feed your narcissism by studying your old posts to the extent necessary to be you. Unbelievable. By your own admission, you haven't always been the goody-goody you present here. What an opportunity to give your dark side free rein.

Besides- I have solid evidence. You and homie are one and the same.
There's something wrong with you. You might want to seek secular, scientific help for your personality disorder.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

I believe Vrede created the persona of Homerfobe and Seth Milner and used their names to post vile and downright ugly comments to garner sympathy and attention from the other members in order to vindicate his hatred of me for outing him; something he thought that his invincibility never never suffer. My absence was the perfect opportunity to blame me for their indiscretions and to post comments in each of our names that turned ugly in order to accuse me of being the one responsible.
Donald, is that you?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:37 pm
Donald, is that you?
What's the term being thrown out these days? Oh, yeah- malignant narcissism.
I hope it's not contagious.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

“CYA” for what? Are you having projecting delusions again?
Jerri wrote:
... Unlikely in your mind; it's a strange turn of events in mine.

Unlikely and strange aren’t synonyms? Who knew?

... That's strange; Banni said the same thing. I'm assuming you're speaking of "info" that you are imagining or concocted?

You are free to imagine that’s the case.

Rotten guessing on the quote authors, not even 50% correct.

... Banni said I had not been banned ...

Correction - Banni very successfully tricked the handle ‘homerfobe’ by telling him that the handle ‘Mr.B’ had not been banned. Then, you magically appear with an unlikely and strange story.

The usual incessant, lengthy and obsessive whining about me is mostly ignored, and ‘Jerri’ is back on ignore, too.

Who...
•...failed to take any action to thwart further action to prevent 'trashing' of other members in order to keep them from leaving and being a part of what was intended to be a debate forum?

Ummm, that member uses his real name and had told us openly where he lives, what his occupation is and where he works. What the fuck are you screeching about, pathetic stalker?

Awww, still whining when you were the first to attack family. How funny!

•...would not state in a post that I said I had no reason to reveal to anyone else his identity,

You’re a proven liar and you clearly had reason whether you exercised it or not, liar. Why is it suddenly my responsibility to speak for you, anyhow?

but led others to believe that I had in fact doled out his personal information?

We both know that you did so with at least 2 others. If anyone stated that you did more than that or overtly threatened to do more than that, I immediately corrected them as you know, something I coincidentally just did privately last week. You’re lying, again.

•...hates me so much that he would have the motive to retaliate in a manner that would completely destroy my credibility?

It's pity, and what credibility?

... I believe Vrede created the persona of Homerfobe and Seth Milner and used their names to post vile and downright ugly comments to garner sympathy and attention from the other members in order to vindicate his hatred of me for outing him;

>>> :lol: <<<

something he thought that his invincibility never never suffer.

Delusional, again. I always knew that outing was a possibility, and that I would take the steps I did to eliminate any possible threat to my job.

My absence was the perfect opportunity to blame me for their indiscretions and to post comments in each of our names that turned ugly in order to accuse me of being the one responsible.

Ummm, I don’t think anyone saw a change in the posts made by the handle ‘Mr.B’. As was said and you just quoted, “No way would somebody take the time to study his posts so thoroughly he/she could replicate his syntax, beliefs, vocabulary, and his penchant for cornball crap.”

Your entire idiot explanation rests on the concoction that someone would become the handle ‘Mr.B’ in order to keep being the very same ‘Mr.B’.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

bannination wrote:"There's some obvious problems with the story above that none of us should probably mention here in public."
Vrede too wrote:"Other info. that I'm not sharing here."
k9nanny wrote:"Besides- I have solid evidence. You and homie are one and the same."
Three down and three to go! :lol:
Amazing! Three of our local vile atheist folks have all this "solid evidence" that I'm just as vile a person as they are. That's rich. I imagine the pavement on the PM road is about to melt from the heavy traffic! No matter though.....
bannination wrote:"Look, you came here to say what you needed to say.... you were going to say it and leave."
I did; thank you for giving me the opportunity. Anyone can easily read through the opposing comments and see that in all probability I was correct in my assumptions; except I hadn't considered k9nanny with her "solid evidence" that I was the vile 'homerfobe', as a player. No matter though; this is an atheist-controlled, God-hating, forum, that I had no business being part of to begin with. Burn, baby burn.

"You could be Vrede for all I know. "
:lol: :lol: Considering what you "know" .... ain't sayin' much! :lol: :lol:

Time stamp: 10:17am .. 08/12/2017

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:13 am
The usual incessant, lengthy and obsessive whining about me is mostly ignored, and ‘Jerri’ is back on ignore, too.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

"The usual incessant, lengthy and obsessive whining about me is mostly ignored, and ‘Jerri’ is back on ignore, too."
The forums victim has been victimized again; no surprise. We'll send you a sympathy card; maybe I can get all here to sign it :lol:

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Better an honest atheist than a christian poser.
Se Non Ora, Quando?