Our Newest Member

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Jerri
Red Shirt

Our Newest Member

Unread post by Jerri »

Greetings All!
As most of you already know or probably suspected, my user name has been changed because Mr.B's username has been permantly banned from the BRD Forums. Yes, I am Mr.B.

I do not plan on rejoining BRD as a regular poster; I have no business being where my religious beliefs are trashed and vilified. That being said, here is the real reason I am here:

I made my LAST post in the "Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread" on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:02 pm, wherein I wrote:

"As for me, I'm finished here too. I've run my race, I have no further use in posting here. It's the same 'ol b.s. in every thread and subject; the only thing different is the day.
Banni, this is your cue to delete my membership and all my posts if you wish. I'm not going to message you in a PM whining and crying for you to delete me because a mean 'ole......you know."

That was the LAST post I EVER posted in BRD, and it was my LAST visit to BRD.

I had a phone conversation with a former BRD member who asked me if I was posting in any other forums since I had been banned from BRD ....
I said "what do you mean, been banned?" He/she went on to tell me I had been banned, but didn't know why; so after we hung up, I checked, and sure enough, I couldn't log in because my username had been permanently banned for threatening and stalking!

I emailed Bannination informing him that this "Mr.B" was NOT me. The next date of a post supposedly made by me was Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:37 am, 15 months AFTER I left!

I don't know what all was said that got my username banned; I've not bothered to look up all the "Mr.B" posts, but my account obviously was hacked, or my IPA was spoofed or something; and someone has had a field day with my persona. I'm not techy enough to figure out which of the aforementioned is correct, but I'm working on it. I also discovered that my email address associated with my Facebook account was hacked as someone named "Wellford" sucessfully set up a Facebook account using my email address. As quickly as the account was set up, "Wellford" closed the account. (see below)
Capture11.PNG
(I can't seem to c&p the cancellation notice)

Thinking it a fluke, I ignored it since the account was deleted. It appears that whoever did this was seeing if it could be done. I have since changed all passwords I used for whatever purposes.

OK...bottom line: Again, I have not posted ANYTHING in this forum since July 2015. I'm sorry if anything offensive or threatening was said in my name to anybody. My temper got the best of me once, and that taught me a lesson, and that lesson cost me a 'friendship' and any credibility I had with someone who promised me a cup of coffee if I got the opportunity to visit.

Have a Blessed Day...

bannination
Captain

Re: Our Newest Member

Unread post by bannination »

I should note that this "Mr. B" could not email me from the email address that was associated with the "Mr. B" account.

There are no guarantee this is "Mr. B" either.

There's some obvious problems with the story above that none of us should probably mention here in public. -- As usual though, I just don't care. :toothy:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Summary:

1) Lied about being "Jerri" (trans spelling, nttawwt).
2) Believe the rest.

:headscratch:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

bannination wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:07 pm
I should note that this "Mr. B" could not email me from the email address that was associated with the "Mr. B" account.
I no longer use that account. It an account assigned by AT&T when I switched to U-Verse, I don't recall the address.

There are no guarantee this is "Mr. B" either.
Are you not the IP checker-upper-onner here?

There's some obvious problems with the story above that none of us should probably mention here in public.
Go ahead & spit it out; I'm being honest with you; that's all I can do. I've nothing to hide.

I didn't post this to debate whether or not any of you believe me; whether you do or don't is up to you. I just want to clear my name.
I still don't know what brought this on, but like you say, (at this point) I just don't care. I don't plan on sticking around anyway; my "kind of people"
aren't welcome in liberal forums, and besides that, I don't care much for the changes in the forum layout!
:lol:
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:29 pm
Summary:

2) Believe the rest.

"I didn't post this to debate whether or not any of you believe me; whether you do or don't is up to you."
I intentionally spelled it Jerri. Don't let it bother you.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

Jerri wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:46 pm
bannination wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:07 pm
"I should note that this "Mr. B" could not email me from the email address that was associated with the "Mr. B" account."
I no longer use that account. It was an account assigned by AT&T when I switched to U-Verse, I don't recall the address.

"There are no guarantee this is "Mr. B" either."
Are you not the IP checker-upper-onner here?

"There's some obvious problems with the story above that none of us should probably mention here in public."
Go ahead & spit it out; I'm being honest with you; that's all I can do. I've nothing to hide.

I didn't post this to debate whether or not any of you believe me; whether you do or don't is up to you. I just want to clear my name.
I still don't know what brought this on, but I don't plan on sticking around anyway; my "kind of people" aren't welcome in liberal forums, and besides that, I don't care much for the changes in the forum layout!
:lol:
Vrede too wrote:
Summary:

2) Believe the rest.

"I didn't post this to debate whether or not any of you believe me; whether you do or don't is up to you."
I intentionally spelled it Jerri. Don't let it bother you.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

bb, so glad you are back to give me another opportunity to tell you that you still rate as a low life piece of shit no matter what name you hide behind.
So please go suck somewhere else and don't let the door his you in your necrotic ass on the way out.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Jerri wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:41 am
... I intentionally spelled it Jerri. Don't let it bother you.
"bother"? Having myself transitioned from female to male in these forums, I'm proud of you for finally recognizing and admitting your true nature. At least your being into men isn't gay anymore. You go, sistah!
1312. ETTD.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:29 am
"bb, so glad you are back to give me another opportunity to tell you that you still rate as a low life piece of shit no matter what name you hide behind.
So please go suck somewhere else and don't let the door his you in your necrotic ass on the way out."
Happy to be a part of your family again; thanks.
Tell Mom hi for me, and show her your diploma you earned for mastering language skills; your vocabulary is showing a great improvement.
:wave:
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:59 am
Jerri wrote:
"... I intentionally spelled it Jerri. Don't let it bother you."
"bother"? Having myself transitioned from female to male in these forums, I'm proud of you for finally recognizing and admitting your true nature.
At least your being into men isn't "gay" anymore. You go, sistah!"
I'm glad I could make your day. Now you can have that extra cup of coffee.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Jerri wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:06 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:29 am
"bb, so glad you are back to give me another opportunity to tell you that you still rate as a low life piece of shit no matter what name you hide behind.
So please go suck somewhere else and don't let the door his you in your necrotic ass on the way out."
Happy to be a part of your family again; thanks.
Tell Mom hi for me, and show her your diploma you earned for mastering language skills; your vocabulary is showing a great improvement.
:wave:
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:59 am
Jerri wrote:
"... I intentionally spelled it Jerri. Don't let it bother you."
"bother"? Having myself transitioned from female to male in these forums, I'm proud of you for finally recognizing and admitting your true nature.
At least your being into men isn't "gay" anymore. You go, sistah!"
I'm glad I could make your day. Now you can have that extra cup of coffee.

Yeppers, same old no skills piece of shit bb.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:22 am
"Yeppers, same old no skills piece of shit bb."
:lol: :lol: I'm happy that my presence here has increased your vocabulary IQ; you're making great strides; keep up the good work; your family will be so proud of your accomplishments. :thumbup:
Last edited by Jerri on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

Jerri wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:32 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:22 am
"Yeppers, same old no skills piece of shit bb."
:lol: :lol: I'm happy that my presence here has increased your vocabulary IQ; you're making great strides; keep up the good work; your family will be so proud of your accomplishments. Tell Mom Hi! :thumbup:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

oops, bb is double posting again

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede too wrote:
Be nice. "Jerry" was the common allied nickname for the Nazis. He probably didn't want to be too obvious.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

I didn't begin this thread seeking pity or a soothing pat on the head; I only wished to attempt to clear my name (emphasis on 'attempt') knowing full well to expect that I would be met with sneers and hateful diatribe and accusations; I wasn't disappointed.

I have a new U-Verse modem ordered that I will be installing and at that time, AT&T says they will change my IP address.

It appears the "Can't make this stuff up" thread is the thread that got "Mr.B" canned. All of you know full well that my vocabulary doesn't consist of the many words used by "Mr.B" in the majority of comments posted under my former username .

One thing I don't understand though is why billy.pilgrim is so hateful towards me when I don't recall ever saying anything hateful or calling him names that even come close to his words he directs at me. No matter though, he is what he is; the forum whats-it-is saw that too...
billy.pilgrim wrote: I'm banned - even as a guest I can't even peek.

"Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
We're an adult forum, grow up.
This ban is not set to expire."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, I want to say that I'm sorry for any offensive posts directed towards others that were supposedly posted by me. :(

That's all I can do .... is apologize. :thumbup:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Jerri wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:40 pm
I didn't begin this thread seeking pity or a soothing pat on the head; I only wished to attempt to clear my name (emphasis on 'attempt') knowing full well to expect that I would be met with sneers and hateful diatribe and accusations; I wasn't disappointed.

I have a new U-Verse modem ordered that I will be installing and at that time, AT&T says they will change my IP address.

It appears the "Can't make this stuff up" thread is the thread that got "Mr.B" canned. All of you know full well that my vocabulary doesn't consist of the many words used by "Mr.B" in the majority of comments posted under my former username .

One thing I don't understand though is why billy.pilgrim is so hateful towards me when I don't recall ever saying anything hateful or calling him names that even come close to his words he directs at me. No matter though, he is what he is; the forum whats-it-is saw that too...
billy.pilgrim wrote: I'm banned - even as a guest I can't even peek.

"Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
We're an adult forum, grow up.
This ban is not set to expire."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, I want to say that I'm sorry for any offensive posts directed towards others that were supposedly posted by me. :(

That's all I can do .... is apologize. :thumbup:

Thanks homer

bannination
Captain

So how did you find out someone tried to create a facebook account using your email address?

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

bannination wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:29 pm
"So how did you find out someone tried to create a facebook account using your email address?"
I explained that in the email I sent you; either you didn't see it or the attachment didn't go through. Also it was explained in the opening post of this thread .

I received two notices addressed to "Wellford", minutes apart, to MY email address as as shown:

(If you zoom in on this image, you'll see the time stamp on the email.)

I could not get the original image (like above) of the deletion to post, so I copied & pasted the email below:
Account Scheduled for Deletion

Facebook <notification+zj4ttz2tcca9@facebookmail.com>
Mon 12/26/2016, 11:31 PM

Hi Wellford,

We have received a request to permanently delete your account. Your account has been deactivated from the site and will be permanently deleted within 14 days.

If you did not request to permanently delete your account, please login to Facebook to cancel this request:
https://www.facebook.com/login.php

Thanks,
The Facebook Team
Now...do you believe I was hacked? Or my IP was spoofed? I can only give you what I have to give!

bannination
Captain

Just more or less curious if that was the story you're sticking with.

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

bannination wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:55 pm
"Just more or less curious if that was the story you're sticking with."
I guess I'll have to; it's the only "story" I've got. Why are you still doubting?

If you seriously think I'm the "Mr. B" that has been posting since October 2016, and "my username" had been banished for the reasons specified, why would you not enforce the ban you originally imposed?

It's not so much the ban I'm concerned with; as I stated, I'm only interested in letting everyone know I'm not the ogre portrayed in those threads.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Jerri wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:00 pm
I guess I'll have to; it's the only "story" I've got. Why are you still doubting? ...
1. Your history of lies, and cowardice when busted.
2. The unlikeliness of your convoluted story.
3. The absence of a credible explanation as to why you in particular would be victimized this way and for so long, or even an incredible one.
4. Other info. that I'm not sharing here.

Given the timing so soon after homerfobe's infantile meltdown, we suspected with the first "Jerri" post. We knew for sure by the 5th post. Private messages, none mine:
It's totally Mr. B. ...
MrB/Jerri is a lying POS.
No way would somebody take the time to study his posts so thoroughly he/she could replicate his syntax, beliefs, vocabulary, and his penchant for cornball crap....

That is one sick wacko.
... Ignore it and it'll probably go away.
He probably could wait no longer to be called out. His psychotic need for attention got the better of him.
He's behaving true to form- he's an asshole playing victim again.
Interesting that given the opportunity to start with a clean sheet, where had he behaved we would have likely pretended not to notice that he was "Mr.B", Jerri just couldn't resist outing himself and whining.

Oh well, maybe we've seen the last of Homo now, too.
Can you feel the love? Someone really sucks at "witnessing".
1312. ETTD.