Stand against trump's everything

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Stand against trump's everything

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

This lying sack of shit racist pig with his Hitler bedside book and his father's kkk hood in the closet has to be stopped on all fronts, on everything he does.

How about this thread to discuss and exchange info about legitimate legal funding, petitions and various political races.

1) I'm wondering if we should all be Dreamhost. Fucking Beauregard can have my name.

2) Promote legalization to label kkk and Nazis as terrorist organisations

Cut their funding to kill 2/3s of the head

Granted there is no way to stop the armoured car and bank robberies, but if the kkk and a couple of others could
be labeled as terrorists organizations, wouldn't all funding from the radical right JBS koch bro types, or even taxpayer funding of ss, Medicare, Medicaid and va benefits have to end for all participants and supporters?

All bank accounts frozen and all indicted for aiding a terrorist organisation and no more help from pay pal

3) a central database with individual close up face pictures of all these domestic terrorist for id for employers to see.

This is more than a political campaign, this fight is for the country.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Re: Stand against trump's everything

Unread post by O Really »

:clap: :clap:

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:19 am
2) Promote legalization to label kkk and Nazis as terrorist organisations...
... if the kkk and a couple of others could be labeled as terrorists organizations...
...All bank accounts frozen and all indicted for aiding a terrorist organisation ...
This would have little effect. They'd simply deny being Nazis and wrap themselves in the American flag, as most already do. Freedom of Speech would let them continue to scream the same ideology. Like in parts of Europe where Nazis are banned, they'd simply organize under different names. For example your National Security Advisor Sebastian Gorka. A proud member of the Order of Vitéz and supporter of the Magyar Gárda.

(The Magyar Gárda was banned by the government a few years ago. They've reorganizad as the Magyar Gárda Foundation, "engaged in cultural and nation building activities rather than politics" and the Civil Guard Association for a Better Future, sharing the same ideology as the banned Magyar Gárda.)

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

rstrong wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:40 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
... label kkk and Nazis as terrorist organisations...
This would have little effect....
I support giving billy.pilgrim the authority to ID and ban racist fascist terrorist organizations as fast as they can be created, and I am okay with him including Canada if rstrong gives him any more guff. ;)
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Well, rstrong is right in that if a named group is banned, they'll just change the name. But somehow they manage to keep up with re-organization and name changes if the terrorists are Muslim, don't they?

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

O Really wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:09 am
Well, rstrong is right in that if a named group is banned, they'll just change the name. But somehow they manage to keep up with re-organization and name changes if the terrorists are Muslim, don't they?
Because they WANT to keep up with that . . . .
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

O Really wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:09 am
But somehow they manage to keep up with re-organization and name changes if the terrorists are Muslim, don't they?
The experts do, but no-one listens to them. As far as the folks currently controlling the House, Senate and White House are concerned, ISIS simply sprang into existence out of nothing during the last administration.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The Dolt .45 team has the racist fascist terrorist organizations on speed dial.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Even the soup ran from the fake president*

Campbell's CEO is out. Time to stop by the grocery and buy some Campbells for the 1st time in years.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:38 pm
Even the soup ran from the fake president*

Campbell's CEO is out. Time to stop by the grocery and buy some Campbells for the 1st time in years.
Trump Dissolves Business Advisory Councils as CEOs Quit

It failed to rise even to the level of a dog and pony show anyway . . . so the orange toddler took his ball and went home.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

good enough for a start

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/dem ... ure-trump/

"Now, three Democratic House members have said they plan to introduce a resolution to censure the president over his “inadequate” remarks.
Though Congress is in recess until Labor Day, Reps. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y, Bonnie Watson Coleman, D-N.J., and Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., have indicated they will introduce the resolution during a brief session on Friday."

Jerri
Red Shirt

Unread post by Jerri »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
"This is more than a political campaign, this fight is for the country."
Help Available Here

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Jerri wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:02 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
"This is more than a political campaign, this fight is for the country."
Help Available Here

You are an idiot

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

https://www.splcenter.org/news/2017/08/ ... lle-attack

#11 -. Don't pass on fake news and lies

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:22 am
Jerri wrote:
Help Available Here
You are an idiot
41+ years of activism and I have never once been offered or heard of anyone else being offered money to show up at a political event. The implication that this is used for grassroots lefty or even righty events is indeed idiotic. Few have that kind of money or the recklessness to risk their credibility by being found out. Rather, as is clear from even a cursory look at the site, it's used by celebs, foreign governments, corporations and perhaps some deep pocket pols that have a usually direct financial gain to be made from a single event. No one sustains a movement this way. I'm surprised that homerfobe/Jerri didn't screech "Soros, Jews" like the Nazis/Klan he sympathizes with.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:11 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:22 am
Jerri wrote:
Help Available Here
You are an idiot
41+ years of activism and I have never once been offered or heard of anyone else being offered money to show up at a political event. The implication that this is used for grassroots lefty or even righty events is indeed idiotic. Few have that kind of money or the recklessness to risk their credibility by being found out. Rather, as is clear from even a cursory look at the site, it's used by celebs, foreign governments, corporations and perhaps some deep pocket pols that have a usually direct financial gain to be made from a single event. No one sustains a movement this way. I'm surprised that homerfobe/Jerri didn't screech "Soros, Jews" like the Nazis/Klan he sympathizes with.
But then you are only familiar with liberal causes and weren't involved in the Rove sponsored disrupt the vote count, or the Koch bros busing protesters to disrupt town halls, or the paid obamaphone woman.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

"some deep pocket pols"

And, I wouldn't deny that individuals have been hired to lie. That's an entire industry.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

http://www.thedailybeast.com/resistance ... -contained

1. Impeachment March

Labor Day should bring the largest peaceful marches in American history, all focused on legally removing Trump from office.

2. Boycott

The collapse of the business councils should be a template for all connections to Trump.

3. Restructure the Command and Control of Nuclear Weapons

4. Re-write the War Powers Act

5. Pass a New Independent Counsel Law

6. Censure

Meantime, support is growing quickly for a congressional resolution censuring the president.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:15 am
http://www.thedailybeast.com/resistance ... -contained

1. Impeachment March

Labor Day should bring the largest peaceful marches in American history, all focused on legally removing Trump from office....
First I've heard of it and I'm on a bunch of lefty lists. Maybe it's because I'm not on Dem lists.
1312. ETTD.