has the huckleberry woman started dressing herself again?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: has the huckleberry woman started dressing herself again?

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Sarah's got her full blown court jester look going today :crazy:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:39 pm

With a little Krabby the Clown thrown in

https://goo.gl/images/MPc5oK
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:25 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:39 pm
With a little Krabby the Clown thrown in

https://goo.gl/images/MPc5oK
Prom dress found in the bargain bin in July? Discarded football uniform idea from the Lingerie League?
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Huckleberry "accused the author of choosing to “deceive” the president by remaining in the administration.

“He is not putting country first, but putting himself and his ego ahead of the will of the American people,” she said. “The coward should do the right thing and resign.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... d-identity

On my edit for improved accuracy

The American people accused the American people's presidential spokesperson of choosing to “deceive” the american people by remaining in the administration.

she is not putting country first, but putting trump's lies and ego ahead of the will of the American people,” the American people said. “ she's a lying coward snd should do the right thing and resign.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Idk, I have heard lefty commentators also say that the author should out her/himself and resign. It's a very unusual situation.

I'm still listening to the discussion. Of course, I'm not giving any credence to SHS' opinion.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Resigning would do no good for anyone.
1. S/he would get the Trump discrediting process, and end up just one of many people telling how awful Trump is - with minimal impact.
2. If s/he is making any difference inside, that value would be lost.

On the other hand, if s/he really thinks Trump is so awful, it's hard to imagine how s/he looks at him/herself in the mirror or keeps his/her lunch down.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:55 am
Resigning would do no good for anyone.
1. S/he would get the Trump discrediting process, and end up just one of many people telling how awful Trump is - with minimal impact.
2. If s/he is making any difference inside, that value would be lost.

On the other hand, if s/he really thinks Trump is so awful, it's hard to imagine how s/he looks at him/herself in the mirror or keeps his/her lunch down.

She learned it from her lying sack of shit father. You remember, the guy who defended the bundys by saying some bs about a couple of cows wandered onto federal land and ate a few blades of grass and the jackbooted feds ...

And he said this after all the facts of the unpaid lease and all attempts to collect rents due the American taxpayer were known. He lied, he taught her to lie. Neither of them have any sort of moral compass.

In no way would she turn on trump - ever.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim, I think O Really is speaking in general terms about the author, not saying that he thinks it's SHS. I agree, no way that it's her.

O Really, again idk, some lefty commentators are arguing that the author's impact is diminished by virtue of being anonymous - easily called a coward, traitor, not really an insider, etc., as we're seeing. As for subversive effect, we only have the author's word for it that s/he is having any at all, and the other supposed soft resistors will still be there if s/he comes out of the closet. POSPOTUS and staff are doing tremendous damage as it is, and a critical Pence, Kelly, Mathis, Ivanka, Melania ;) , etc. could be devastating out in the open.

Again, just playing devil's advocate since the contrarian lefty view made me pause. I'll make some popcorn and enjoy the show however it plays out.

My opinion from the start has been that the author will be exposed soon one way or the other. It's what the NSA and FBI do, look at Reality Winner.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

If/ when s/he is outed, there will be several words tossed out immediately. "Disgruntled" "no authority" "weak" "made up" "disloyal" etc.

Point to me is, it really doesn't matter. No one person is going to make much of a difference no matter what s/he discloses because it won't surprise most of us and it won't faze the trueTrumpers.

If calling Jefferson Beauregard Sessions a "dumb southerner" (which is totally likely and believable) didn't alienate the Alabama chapter of the cult, it's pretty clear nothing is going to.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:54 am
billy.pilgrim, I think O Really is speaking in general terms about the author, not saying that he thinks it's SHS. I agree, no way that it's her.

O Really, again idk, some lefty commentators are arguing that the author's impact is diminished by virtue of being anonymous - easily called a coward, traitor, not really an insider, etc., as we're seeing. As for subversive effect, we only have the author's word for it that s/he is having any at all, and the other supposed soft resistors will still be there if s/he comes out of the closet. POSPOTUS and staff are doing tremendous damage as it is, and a critical Pence, Kelly, Mathis, Ivanka, Melania ;) , etc. could be devastating out in the open.

Again, just playing devil's advocate since the contrarian lefty view made me pause. I'll make some popcorn and enjoy the show however it plays out.

My opinion from the start has been that the author will be exposed soon one way or the other. It's what the NSA and FBI do, look at Reality Winner.

oops.

The article doesn't do much to hurt his support, but it will mess loudly with his head. For that reason alone, I love it.

I can't imagine that it would inspire others; however, anything it does to encourage the further unhingment of old Orangestain Queeg may cause a republican or two to finally stand up.

O Really
Admiral

I wonder what it really would take for the hard core Trumpers to actually realize their man's a barking loon.

I wonder what he'd have to do or say to make the self-titled "Republicans" say "enough."

It's already waaaaay past what would have tanked pretty much any other politician at any level who wasn't named "Ford" "LePage" or "Tweed" and even those look pretty amateur next to the real Donald J Trump.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede said something about these years being an end to any concept of irony by the right - or something like that

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 26336.html

"Sarah Sanders attacks media’s ‘wild obsession’ with identity of anonymous op-ed writer"

Now that's just wrong. Edit

Sarah Sanders attacks trump’s ‘wild obsession’ with identity of anonymous op-ed writer - she also attacked his obsession with all things petty and called him a liar.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Will she lose her bedspread modeling royalties?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:53 pm
Will she lose her bedspread modeling royalties?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp
She was in the room with Kanye, must have been a relief to not have to explain that one.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth,” Rowling wrote, referencing Orwell’s tale about a society controlled by a lurking totalitarian dictator."

HuffPost: J.K. Rowling Roasts Sarah Huckabee Sanders With George Orwell '1984' Quote.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jk ... SSTAND0001

Please, just once let someone on a major news outlet slip up and call her huckleberry - just once, it's a perfect last day.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alexandria-o ... 04422.html
Gov. Mike Huckabee
‏Verified account @GovMikeHuckabee

Ocasio-Cortez compares her election to moon landing. Huh? Big difference. Moon landing was LUNAR, not LOONEY; Moon landing done by ppl who knew what they were doing...those who elected someone who thought there were 3 branches of Congress did NOT.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
‏Verified account @Ocasio2018

A Green New Deal will take a level of ambition + innovation on the scale of the moon landing. We’ve been done it before, and can do it again.

Leave the false statements to Sarah Huckabee. She’s much better at it.

Also, you haven’t been a Governor of any state for 10+ years now.
:---P
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

There are no limits

she said, "to do the best job that I could to answer questions," Sanders said.

"To be transparent and honest throughout that process and do everything I could to make America a little better that day than it was the day before,"

Yep, and she said it in front of people

The Hill: Sarah Sanders hopes people remember her as being 'transparent and honest' | TheHill.
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... r-as-being

O Really
Admiral

I agree with her. It's perfectly transparent that she's a lying dog breath, both on her own and upon instruction.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:10 pm
I agree with her. It's perfectly transparent that she's a lying dog breath, both on her own and upon instruction.
That is an unfair an awful thing to say . . . about dog breath.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:27 pm
O Really wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:10 pm
That is an unfair an awful thing to say . . . about dog breath.

just like daddy