Even the monks be genocidal trumpettes

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Even the monks be genocidal trumpettes

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-trump ... =DDMorning

After watching the Buddhist monks ignite themselves in protest of the dictator we backed in Viet Nam I have always had respect for these people and their religion - even though I knew almost nothing about it. That was the 60s. Since then I have learned that it is just another crap religion that can be used for hate just like all the rest. This piece of human scum proves that.

btw - you know the old saying about the cream rising to the top - anyone who has milked knows that there is a layer of scum on top of the cream. Farmers carefully scrap it off and throw it on the ground for the cats.

"One of the twisted inspirations for a campaign of ethnic cleansing in Burma is a Buddhist monk who has dedicated his life to spreading lies about Muslims, inciting nationalist violence and preaching hate via social media."

“The answer is that I went to the end of the world to find out about Buddhism, and very soon I realized I was not seeing something special to Burma but something happening all over the planet—the rise of Facebook, the rise of nationalism, and the rise of populism.”
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Even the monks be genocidal trumpettes

Unread post by Vrede too »

Dharmathafucka
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.