need a little help with new board game or tv reality show

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

need a little help with new board game or tv reality show

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

The Wall

TV contestants could work in teams over a full season to beat The Wall with the winner awarded citizenship in Denmark or some other not shit-hole country.

Resources could be grab bag style or cash or …
Contraband could be human or a full duffle bag or …

The board game might be okay, but I’m already thinking that a MacGyver style pneumatic launcher constructed of grab bag parts propelling a person in a flying suit over a trump type wall would make for some must see tv. The wall could even have lots of tiny fingers along the top.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: need a little help with new board game or tv reality show

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Does the runner up get Canada?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:44 pm
Does the runner up get Canada?
Sure!

(not sure where I got this idea - could have been someone here) but the show could work.

We need to tell the ungodly liberals in Hollywood
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:59 pm
(not sure where I got this idea - could have been someone here) but the show could work.
Right here:
rstrong wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:17 am
I'm hoping that the moment Trump chooses a design, someone in Mexico or the US will build a 50-foot section. And broadcasts a TV show with contestants competing to get the most people and goods past it in the shortest amount of time.

Not that they'd need much creativity. They can use the methods already tried-and-tested on the existing wall: Ladders, three-person slingshots, tunnels, drones, simply going around it, etc.

BTW, In 10 years the border area will be absolutely littered with crashed drones.
rstrong wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:49 am
It might not be too exciting, considering how most illegal immigrants arrive. A wide shot of the wall, with the camera panning up to see an airliner heading north 35,000 feet overhead, would get old really fast.

As for goods, I'd give extra points to anyone who builds a pneumatic tube system, whether above, through or under the wall.
My brother takes credit for those three-person slingshots being banned from NATO naval exercises. He and a couple others used one (purchased at Safeway) to launch a water balloon from a Canadian destroyer through the open door to the bridge on a Danish ship.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

rstrong wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:58 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:59 pm
Right here:
rstrong wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:17 am
I'm hoping that the moment Trump chooses a design, someone in Mexico or the US will build a 50-foot section. And broadcasts a TV show with contestants competing to get the most people and goods past it in the shortest amount of time.

Not that they'd need much creativity. They can use the methods already tried-and-tested on the existing wall: Ladders, three-person slingshots, tunnels, drones, simply going around it, etc.

BTW, In 10 years the border area will be absolutely littered with crashed drones.
rstrong wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:49 am
It might not be too exciting, considering how most illegal immigrants arrive. A wide shot of the wall, with the camera panning up to see an airliner heading north 35,000 feet overhead, would get old really fast.

As for goods, I'd give extra points to anyone who builds a pneumatic tube system, whether above, through or under the wall.
My brother takes credit for those three-person slingshots being banned from NATO naval exercises. He and a couple others used one (purchased at Safeway) to launch a water balloon from a Canadian destroyer through the open door to the bridge on a Danish ship.

Thanks. Couldn't remember where I heard or dreamed this.

There is real potential here. With your permission I will pass this on the the Hollywood Resistance.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:13 am
There is real potential here. With your permission I will pass this on the the Hollywood Resistance.
Go ahead!

It really ought to be a Mexican show, or have have plenty of Mexican involvement.