Tweety Birds

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Tweety Birds

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:08 am
Twitter Users Eviscerate Trump Tweet Comparing U.S. To Front Lawn

That "insane law" you refer to is the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution guaranteeing due process to "any person." Why do you hate the Constitution, Mr. #Trump? #immigration #FamiliesBelongTogether, but not in cages.

Whoever composed that pic is a genius. Looks like a Latin American church or a sanctuary church here.

It's a "church in downtown Indianapolis".

:-||
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
The meeting between President Putin and myself was a great success, except in the Fake News Media!
Man was that weak.
What's the over/under for the twitter blow up? Don't know his schedule but I'm thinking he maintains for another day. I've got Thursday a.m.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:55 pm
Man was that weak.
What's the over/under for the twitter blow up? Don't know his schedule but I'm thinking he maintains for another day. I've got Thursday a.m.
Were you right? They're so frequent that I lose track.

Donald Trump's Boast About Being 'Your Favorite President' Goes Awry

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Inconceivable that the government would break into a lawyer’s office (early in the morning) - almost unheard of. Even more inconceivable that a lawyer would tape a client - totally unheard of & perhaps illegal. The good news is that your favorite President did nothing wrong!
We know Obama did nothing wrong.
Obama did nothing wrong? Cool.
Thanks for supporting my favorite President.
Yes, I already knew that President Obama did nothing wrong.
Glad to hear @BarackObama is in the clear!
You are right about one thing. President @BarackObama did nothing wrong.
Guess what, you’re not my favorite president. Guess what else? #MuellerIsComing
My favorite President did nothing wrong!

(but my favorite President certainly isn’t you)
Obama topped a survey of “best presidents” released by the Pew Research Center in July. He also ranked top of a “most admired men” list compiled by YouGov in April.
Comments:
Now that's funny!!
Mueller, please hurry....
Everything Trump says is exactly 180 degrees away from the truth !
Example: I'm going to release my taxes soon. Translation: I'm never ever going to release my taxes.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:15 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:55 pm
Man was that weak.
Were you right? They're so frequent that I lose track.

Not so much, mostly just the usual crappola. Maybe tomorrow after the a.m.shows and a weekend of no one to play with.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Here we go :lolno:
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
51m
So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:17 pm
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!
The lifelong cowardly Chickenhawk in Chief is following in the proud tradition of Teddy Roosevelt: Speak softly and carry . . . all caps ?

Daaaang, the Iranians must be terrified.

Comments:
LOOKS LIKE trump IS GOING FOR THE PEACE PRIZE AGAIN
Donnie make sure Donnie Jr and Eric sign up for the Military
Where was all this "tough talk" with Russia?
So presidential
Twitter might facilitate the end of the world!
Literally.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:13 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:17 pm
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!
The lifelong cowardly Chickenhawk in Chief is following in the proud tradition of Teddy Roosevelt: Speak softly and carry . . . all caps ?

Daaaang, the Iranians must be terrified.

Comments:
LOOKS LIKE trump IS GOING FOR THE PEACE PRIZE AGAIN
Donnie make sure Donnie Jr and Eric sign up for the Military
Where was all this "tough talk" with Russia?
So presidential
Twitter might facilitate the end of the world!
Literally.
If it's Monday, it must be deflection day.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

There's my boy, bit of a greatest hits morning.....

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
3h
.....”Carter Page wasn’t a spy, wasn’t an agent of the Russians - he would have cooperated with the FBI. It was a fraud and a hoax designed to target Trump.” Tom Fitton @JudicialWatch A disgrace to America. They should drop the discredited Mueller Witch Hunt now!
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
3h
....and the DOJ, FBI and Obama Gang need to be held to account. Source #1 was the major source. Avoided talking about it being the Clinton campaign behind it. Misled the Court to provide a pretext to SPY on the Trump Team. Not about Carter Page..was all about getting Trump.....
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
3h
“It was classified to cover up misconduct by the FBI and the Justice Department in misleading the Court by using this Dossier in a dishonest way to gain a warrant to target the Trump Team. This is a Clinton Campaign document. It was a fraud and a hoax designed to target Trump....
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
3h
So we now find out that it was indeed the unverified and Fake Dirty Dossier, that was paid for by Crooked Hillary Clinton and the DNC, that was knowingly & falsely submitted to FISA and which was responsible for starting the totally conflicted and discredited Mueller Witch Hunt!
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
4h
Tom Fitton on @foxandfriends at 6:15 A.M. NOW! Judicial Watch.
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
52m
....In my opinion the Washington Post is nothing more than an expensive (the paper loses a fortune) lobbyist for Amazon. Is it used as protection against antitrust claims which many feel should be brought?
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
The Amazon Washington Post has gone crazy against me ever since they lost the Internet Tax Case in the U.S. Supreme Court two months ago. Next up is the U.S. Post Office which they use, at a fraction of real cost, as their “delivery boy” for a BIG percentage of their packages....
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
A Rocket has not been launched by North Korea in 9 months. Likewise, no Nuclear Tests. Japan is happy, all of Asia is happy. But the Fake News is saying, without ever asking me (always anonymous sources), that I am angry because it is not going fast enough. Wrong, very happy!
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
When you hear the Fake News talking negatively about my meeting with President Putin, and all that I gave up, remember, I gave up NOTHING, we merely talked about future benefits for both countries. Also, we got along very well, which is a good thing, except for the Corrupt Media!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: Wow.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:20 am
If it's any Monday, it must be deflection day.
FTFY.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump's ALL CAPS Iran tweet is now a glorious meme

NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

Finally, what's a meme without a Rickroll?
To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER EVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN. NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AROUND AND DESERT YOU. NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY. NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE. NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU.
And now let us lay back and welcome the ongoing disaster as it unfolds around us and meme, meme against the dying of the light.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
.....I did NOT know of the meeting with my son, Don jr. Sounds to me like someone is trying to make up stories in order to get himself out of an unrelated jam (Taxi cabs maybe?). He even retained Bill and Crooked Hillary’s lawyer. Gee, I wonder if they helped him make the choice!
Says the clown who hired a Clinton impeachment lawyer.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
12m
“We already have a smocking gun about a campaign getting dirt on their opponent, it was Hillary Clinton. How is it OK for Hillary Clinton to proactively seek dirt from the Russians but the Trump campaign met at the Russians request and that is bad?” Marc Thiessen, Washington Post
Smocking is an embroidery technique, not a way to make a gun. That would be 3d printing.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

he sent word to beauregaud again to fire muller

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_no_o ... _priest%3F

Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest? (sometimes expressed as troublesome or meddlesome priest) is an utterance attributed to Henry II of England, which led to the death of Thomas Becket, the Archbishop of Canterbury, in 1170. While it was not expressed as an order, it caused four knights to travel from Normandy to Canterbury, where they killed Becket.
The phrase is now used to express the idea that a ruler's wish can be interpreted as a command by his or her subordinates.

wonder how many death threats Muller has received
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:00 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_no_o ... _priest%3F

Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest? (sometimes expressed as troublesome or meddlesome priest) is an utterance attributed to Henry II of England, which led to the death of Thomas Becket, the Archbishop of Canterbury, in 1170. While it was not expressed as an order, it caused four knights to travel from Normandy to Canterbury, where they killed Becket.
The phrase is now used to express the idea that a ruler's wish can be interpreted as a command by his or her subordinates.

wonder how many death threats Muller has received
Mueller, a Republican, was appointed by Rod Rosenstein, also a Republican, appointed to Deputy Attorney General by Donald Trump.

Oops!

Who would I rather trust: A man that lies repeatedly about the most mundane, easily disprovable things, ie the size of his inauguration crowd, or a self made man with an impeccable record in service of the country?
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:29 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_no_o ... _priest%3F ...
Mueller, a Republican, was appointed by Rod Rosenstein, also a Republican, appointed to Deputy Attorney General by Donald Trump.

Oops! ...
I think it's darn nice of Dolt. 45 and Rudy to keep providing more evidence for the obstruction and coverup charges.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:39 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:29 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_no_o ... _priest%3F ...

Oops! ...
I think it's darn nice of Dolt. 45 and Rudy to keep providing more evidence for the obstruction and coverup charges.

Yesterday was a banner day for him. One obstruction tweet and 2 jury tampering for manafort.

Considering that there is no respect for the law from him or his "followers" and that there will likely be at least one or two of them on every jury against any member of his administration, there will likely be jury nullification.

It may be unintentional in the sense that they have so much trouble with facts and then there are the QAnons who will follow the direction of these tweets.

"Paul Manafort worked for Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole and many other highly prominent and respected political leaders. He worked for me for a very short time. Why didn’t government tell me that he was under investigation. These old charges have nothing to do with Collusion - a Hoax!"

"Looking back on history, who was treated worse, Alfonse Capone, legendary mob boss, killer and “Public Enemy Number One,” or Paul Manafort, political operative & Reagan/Dole darling, now serving solitary confinement - although convicted of nothing? Where is the Russian Collusion?"
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:03 am
... "Paul Manafort worked for Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole and many other highly prominent and respected political leaders. He worked for me for a very short time. Why didn’t government tell me that he was under investigation....
Because friends, colleagues, bosses and possible co-conspirators are always alerted about investigations?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:41 am
Twitter Explodes Over Donald Trump's 'Disgusting' Attack On LeBron James

'The Blacks' love him. :crazy:
Really? Of all the possible times to criticize Lebron James and Don Lemon, crybaby POSPOTUS picks an interview where they're discussing a school that Lebron funded. That's just stupid, EVERY article about his tweet was certain to mention Lebron's generosity, which just reminds us of Dolt .45's self-serving miserliness.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:58 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:41 am
Twitter Explodes Over Donald Trump's 'Disgusting' Attack On LeBron James

'The Blacks' love him. :crazy:
Really? Of all the possible times to criticize Lebron James and Don Lemon, crybaby POSPOTUS picks an interview where they're discussing a school that Lebron funded. That's just stupid, EVERY article about his tweet was certain to mention Lebron's generosity, which just reminds us of Dolt .45's self-serving miserliness.

And his very limited attention span that probably didn't let him watch the entire segment (which was outstanding).