The Trump Wars or America first in Iran

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

The Trump Wars or America first in Iran

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

What else can he do if Muller backs him into a corner. He can't allow his crimes to be exposed, his failure to pay taxes, his family to be arrested, or to be seen as what he is.

War is coming. A war that will make Iraq look like cheney's promised cake walk.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/ ... nge-570744

"Rudy Giuliani pushed for regime change in Iran on Saturday, saying President Donald Trump is “as committed to regime change as we are.”

It's “the only way to peace in the Middle East” and “more important than an Israeli-Palestinian deal,”

All said while pretending to tear up and spit on the treaty.

"As the deadline for Trump to made a decision about the Iran nuclear deal nears, Fox News is flooding the air with anti-Iran hawks. Not only that, the network also hosted Iraq War architect Condoleezza Rice. The network also hosted a former top adviser to Dick Cheney. In fact, many on Fox News are falsely claiming that Iran has already violated the deal".

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/ ... eal/220092
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

rstrong
Captain

Re: The Trump Wars or America first in Iran

Unread post by rstrong »

America first.
Iran second.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Well shit.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

JTA wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 2:55 pm
Well shit.
That was Stupid, but so trump.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:00 pm
JTA wrote:
Well shit.
Dolt .45 to Iran: "Go ahead and build nukes if you want. The inspections that proved you were complying are done."

POSPOTUS to North Korea: "The US can't be trusted to live up to its nuclear deals, don't even bother."

Putin's Agent Orange to Israel about its nukes:

Smart.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Stupid childish nutjob pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal.

Dunno how much difference it'll make. The US wasn't honoring the deal anyway.
Unfortunately for Iran, the country remained largely excluded from the world banking system because banks feared the reimposition of the sanctions, and so much of the economic relief Iran expected from the end of sanctions never arrived.
[...]
So Trump will repudiate the Iran deal on May 12, or maybe a little later. It will probably then die because Iranians' pride will not let them stay in a deal whose benefits, in terms of access to world trade, have evaporated. And in Pyongyang, Kim Jong-un will draw his conclusions about the reliability of the US as a negotiating partner.
Between that and the US dictating policy to the world's banks via FATCA, something good may come of this. The rest of the world uniting to reduce US influence on the world banking system.
What really drives Trump's hatred of the deal, in all likelihood, is simply the fact that it was one of Obama's major successes. It fits a pattern: Trump's cancellation of the trans-Pacific trade deal, the US withdrawal from the climate pact, the largely unsuccessful assault on healthcare.
This comes four days after Trump's delusional speech to the NRA. (He declared an unnamed London hospital a "war zone", claiming that despite tough gun laws in the UK, it has blood all over the floors from victims of knife attacks. Joining "what's happening last night in Sweden")

The NRA then named Oliver North as its new president. Previously known for illegally selling arms to Iran and funnelling the money to central-American terrorists. You can't make this stuff up.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Before the deal Iran had enough enriched uranium for ten nuclear weapons. As part of the deal Iran gave it up. If the deal is cancelled, presumably they'll be getting it back.

Thank Trump.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

rstrong wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:18 pm
... This comes four days after Trump's delusional speech to the NRA. (He declared an unnamed London hospital a "war zone", claiming that despite tough gun laws in the UK, it has blood all over the floors from victims of knife attacks. Joining "what's happening last night in Sweden") ...
Reality Check: Has London's murder rate overtaken New York's?

... Looking at 2017, the homicide rate per 100,000 population stood at 1.2 in London and 3.4 in New York....
In fact, London's homicide rate is lower than all 50 of America's largest cities:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 302763002/
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:06 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:00 pm
JTA wrote:
Well shit.
Dolt .45 to Iran: "Go ahead and build nukes if you want. The inspections that proved you were complying are done."

POSPOTUS to North Korea: "The US can't be trusted to live up to its nuclear deals, don't even bother."

Putin's Agent Orange to Israel about its nukes:

Smart.
So how does Kim not smile, laugh in pospotus orange fat face and say why should we trust the U.S. ?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

They have been going bigly overtime for the past 2 days at the Elgin bombing range. The range that was closed in Puerto Rico 15 or so years ago was moved to eglin.

Something just shook the house. The last time that happened was 2002 (or 3) when they tested lil' bush's Mother of All Bombs.

Somebody is getting ready for something

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:35 pm
They have been going bigly overtime for the past 2 days at the Elgin bombing range. The range that was closed in Puerto Rico 15 or so years ago was moved to eglin.

Something just shook the house. The last time that happened was 2002 (or 3) when they tested lil' bush's Mother of All Bombs.

Somebody is getting ready for something
I'm just glad we're pulling troops out of the Middle East, even if it means genocide against the Kurds, a revival of ISIS and support for radical Muslim dictator Erdogan. Oh wait:

Thousands of US troops deploying to Saudi Arabia: Pentagon

Never mind.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:06 pm
I'm just glad we're pulling troops out of the Middle East, even if it means genocide against the Kurds, a revival of ISIS and support for radical Muslim dictator Erdogan. Oh wait:

Thousands of US troops deploying to Saudi Arabia: Pentagon

Never mind.
Islamic State supporters escape in Syria as US pulls back

Hundreds of Islamic State supporters escaped from a holding camp in northern Syria on Sunday amid heavy clashes between invading Turkish-led forces and Kurdish fighters, and President Donald Trump ordered all U.S. troops to withdraw from the north to avoid getting caught in the fighting.

The twin developments reflected the rapidly growing chaos in Syria in the week since Trump ordered American forces in the region to step aside, leaving the Kurds wide open to attack from Turkey....
This exact outcome was predicted by many observers after Dolt .45's withdrawal announcement and before Turkey's invasion. Thanks for enabling ISIS, America-hating Trumpettes.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:43 am

This exact outcome was predicted by many observers after Dolt .45's withdrawal announcement and before Turkey's invasion. Thanks for enabling ISIS, America-hating Trumpettes.
I thought that Obama created ISIS.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:35 pm
:D

Him, Cheney/Shrub or a combo, but ISIS, the Sequel will be all on America-hating 45SHOLE and his Trumpettes.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:52 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:35 pm
:D

Him, Cheney/Shrub or a combo, but ISIS, the Sequel will be all on America-hating 45SHOLE and his Trumpettes.

https://www.pbs.org/weta/washingtonweek ... -rise-isis

But trump told me that obama did it.

I put the blame square on reagan and his crowd.

My guess, 100% of the time that an advanced country or culture goes around radicalizing, training and arming ignorant religious extremists to terrorize another advanced country or culture, there will be unpleasant unintended consequences.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I had to just laugh in derision about how trump a few days ago offered to "mediate" between Turkey and the Kurds in North Syria. Fucking hilarious; standard trump playbook.....create a problem that did not exist and then offer to "solve" the problem you created. I guess the cult goes gaga over this type stuff.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:46 pm
I had to just laugh in derision about how trump a few days ago offered to "mediate" between Turkey and the Kurds in North Syria. Fucking hilarious; standard trump playbook.....create a problem that did not exist and then offer to "solve" the problem you created. I guess the cult goes gaga over this type stuff.
Followed by screaming accusations at people for crimes you're guilty of.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.