Omarosa Daily Digest

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Omarosa Daily Digest

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:42 am
Looks like she might be dropping a "secret" tape on a daily basis.

Should we discuss them here?
Good idea, it's looking like she will be a rich and lasting source of entertainment. Existing mentions, if anyone's interested:
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtopi ... osa#p83204
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtopi ... osa#p85707
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtopi ... osa#p86724
She also appears on some lists in "Trump Administration* - Fired / Quit". I didn't bother linking those.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

For someone with zero credibility, she sure makes a great troll. Secretly taping the tRump family is pretty despicable, but I'm glad she did it.

Looking forward to the next installment.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I'm not particularly an Omarosa fan, and actually didn't know who she was until she was on "Big Brother." But I wouldn't say she has zero credibility. Trial lawyers always like to hammer a witness who has conflicting testimony with "so were you lying then, or are you lying now?" And in Omarosa's case, it looks pretty easy to establish that everyone is required to lie for Trump, and it's not that unusual for someone in a different role to "spill the beans" on what "really" happened before. Not to say she might not stretch the facts for sake of a good story, but still...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Omarosa Manigault Newman has President Trump unhinged

... As shocking as secretly taping Kelly in the Situation Room was, Omarosa’s next move showed she knew exactly how to ruffle Trump’s feathers. Appearing on MSNBC’s “Hardball” Monday night, she said she would gladly turn over her tape collection to special counsel Robert Mueller.

“If his office calls again, anything they want, I’ll share,” Manigault Newman told Chris Matthews....

While no one can say what other audio treasures remain in Omarosa’s vault and whether they will cause further embarrassment to the president and his family, the New York Times reported late Thursday that her secret stash could include over 200 recordings, enough to string this drama out for a few seasons. When the week came to a close, an analysis by the liberal website Media Matters found that cable news networks has spent just over 34 hours covering Omarosa over a 7-day period (to say nothing of her major network appearances), another aspect of the story that may not have sat well with a president obsessed by ratings. Did Americans tune in because they sided with Manigault Newman or were they, as the president argues, simply being distracted with more “fake news”? Maybe the only thing that’s certain now is that, with a plot line this twisted, if you tried putting it in a reality TV show, no one would ever believe it was true.

On the other hand “The White House Apprentice” may be less of a hypothetical than Trump or Burnett imagined. Late Friday the Associated Press reported that Omarosa not only has secret audio recordings in her possession, but video, too.
Sweet! More popcorn.

I watched scattered bits of her on The Apprentice before I got completely bored with the show. Anyone else that did should have known that hiring her was not going to end well . . . but POSPOTUS and his team are idiots.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:03 pm
... Donald Trump Misquoted Apocalypse Now and then Insisted He Was Right Despite Clearly Being Wrong

The connection to Omarosa?

She's stated that Trump is in a state of serious mental decline. This little episode seems consistent with that opinion... no?
They might be incomplete, but these 2 plot summaries don't show Agent Orange even being mentioned in Apocalypse Now, which makes sense. In 1969, the devastating effects of Agent Orange on our troops weren't known.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_Now#Plot
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078788/pl ... 3#synopsis
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:11 pm
Perhaps the Donald is planning a new slogan: MAOGA: Make Agent Orange Great Again...
Well, he is Putin's Agent Orange.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:18 pm
... Campaign funds used as hush money?

Is that legal?
No. Campaign funds MUST be used for something of value, and that something MUST be purchased at fair market value.
:D :thumbup:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:20 pm
Looks like O has been pretty quiet since Mueller started getting some court action last Tuesday... hope she coughs up some new tapes real soon, though.
She said this week that she wants to testify at the impeachment. Idk, but she may be waiting for a week that isn't already so terrible for POSPOTUS for maximum effect.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

That, plus she's in a big mess with her homeowner's association for living in a pig sty.
https://www.miamiherald.com/real-estate ... 48210.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:22 am
Hardly.

I wish my home looked that good.

It would not surprise me if Trump has managed to sic his minions on the Manigault-Newmans in one of his classic vendettas for which he is so infamous.

What, the Jacksonville Golf and Country Club Property Owners Association doing the bidding of the white POSPOTUS vs. a black woman that's been criticizing him? Say it ain't so!

That mold at the ground level? Looks more like dirt splashed upwards by the rain for which Florida is so famous, not mold. The dying grass? It's in a tiny square of planted area between the sidewalk and the street. Probably a hard place to keep watered. And I see that some flowers there seem to be thriving. Mold on the roof? Hard to tell from the photos, but the roof looks OK to me from a distance.

I've seen moss grow on very shaded roofs, but never mold. Am I just ignorant of such things?
Here is the Daily Mail article with pics:

EXCLUSIVE: Drain your own swamp! Omarosa's neighbors sue claiming Florida home she shares with pastor husband is 'moldy' and fetid swimming pool is at risk of filling with mosquitoes
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Homeowner's associations (particularly in Florida, it seems), don't need Presidential encouragement or true "pig-sty" conditions to create problems for residents. And sure, I suspect sometimes it's personal - somebody just doesn't like you. However, the rules can be very picky, and the dark stain on the side of their house could be moldy. The ground water used for irrigation there creates its own stain from high mineral content, but it's not usually so dark. Anyway, my guess is that the same enforcers who leave you a dirty note for leaving your garage door open while you tended your flowers probably cited them for some of this stuff and Newman just ignored them. To a homeowner's association, being ignored is the ultimate challenge to battle. And it went downhill from there. Just a guess.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:27 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:20 pm
Looks like O has been pretty quiet since Mueller started getting some court action last Tuesday... hope she coughs up some new tapes real soon, though.
She said this week that she wants to testify at the impeachment. Idk, but she may be waiting for a week that isn't already so terrible for POSPOTUS for maximum effect.
Here it is, 8/24:

Omarosa Manigault Newman says she's ready to testify at Trump's impeachment trial
1312. ETTD.