Poor Milo, crying nazis, and other celebrity whiners

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Poor Milo, crying nazis, and other celebrity whiners

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Salon: Milo Yiannopoulos attacks his fans for failing to support him emotionally and financially.
https://www.salon.com/2018/08/26/milo-y ... nancially/

"I have been betrayed and abandoned by everyone who ever called themselves my friend,"

. "I almost single handedly ignited the current debate about free speech on campus and NO ONE has ever matched my ability to draw attention to these issues. For my trouble, I have lost everything standing up for the truth in America, spent all my savings, destroyed all my friendships, and ruined my whole life."

"He said he spent "literally millions of dollars" during his campus tour that tried to rebuke American liberalism. Milo said that he has "repeatedly" put himself in harm's way "in service of American values."

Whiney little snowflake goes on

"My events almost never happen," he wrote. "It's protests, or sabotage from Republican competitors or social media outcries. Every time, it costs me tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars. And when I get dumped from conferences, BARELY ANYONE makes a sound about it — not my fellow conservative media figures and not eve, in many cases, you guys."

"When was the last time any of you protested in the street at the treatment meted out to me"

Sorry, I cut and pasted most of the article. It was all so damn funny. Shades of Chris Crocker.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Poor Milo, crying nazis, and other celebrity whiners

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:48 am
Salon: Milo Yiannopoulos attacks his fans for failing to support him emotionally and financially.
https://www.salon.com/2018/08/26/milo-y ... nancially/

... "I almost single handedly ignited the current debate about free speech on campus ...
Gee, I can't imagine why the support for him is so shallow.

“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight.”
-- rightwing Milo Yiannopoulos, former Liarbart editor, June 26, 2018

It's a poor marketing strategy to appeal to the trailer park set.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

"My events almost never happen," he wrote. "It's protests, or sabotage from Republican competitors or social media outcries. Every time, it costs me tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars. And when I get dumped from conferences, BARELY ANYONE makes a sound about it — not my fellow conservative media figures and not eve, in many cases, you guys."

If his whining story is even half true, it's to the great credit of the citizens who've rejected his evil nonsense. :clap:

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

It's really weird how mainstream "trolling" has become. You see news headlines all the time saying "So-and-so trolls X". Then you have people like Milo whose whole career was built on taking internet "trolling" out into the real world. Having the end goal of simply seeing others angry or "triggered" due to your words or actions, ie "trolling", tells a lot about us nowadays. Take a stroll over to the forum which shall not be named. You'll find tons of comments about "x making libs heads explode!1!!!".

Whaaaat happened to us!?
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!