Boof Kavanaugh thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Boof Kavanaugh thread

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Kavanaugh was so mean when he was young that he'd actually stand with his legs apart and perform such impressive knee flexes that he'd kick himself in the balls in time to the old song "Highway to Hell." Of course, this was only on summer breaks from school.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:20 pm
Kavanaugh was so mean when he was young that he'd actually stand with his legs apart and perform such impressive knee flexes that he'd kick himself in the balls in time to the old song "Highway to Hell." Of course, this was only on summer breaks from school.
I'm impressed that he was able to hit such a small target.
Chief Justice of California Supreme Court leaves GOP over Kavanaugh confirmation

... “I’ve been thinking about it for some time,” Cantil-Sakauye said, noting that she had discussed her decision with her husband and friends. They told her, Cantil-Sakauye said, “you didn’t leave the party. The party left you.” ...
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:39 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
I'm impressed that he was able to hit such a small target.
Speaking of Boof's small target:
Brett Kavanaugh Concedes Error (not exactly), Corrects False Claim About Vermont … Vermont Still Not Happy

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh conceded error on Thursday by correcting one of his mistakes from a concurrence issued earlier this week in a case that barred Wisconsin election officials from accepting mail-in ballots that arrive after Election Day.

The minor edit was made after Vermont, the state implicated by the mistake, demanded a correction in a letter posted–and widely shared–on social media and sent to the high court’s clerk.

The concurring opinion was widely criticized for its multiple errors of fact, decided misrepresentations and especially due to a few cherry-picked lines from a law review article which Kavanaugh cited to support his disdain for extended mail-in ballot deadlines but which actually made the exact opposite point about such deadlines....

Vermont, however, is still a bit less than pleased.

“Justice Kavanaugh simply got this wrong,” Condos said in a statement on Thursday. “I’m glad he admitted a mistake and modified his opinion, but a one-word addition doesn’t go far enough.”

“I will not sit idly by while Justice Kavanaugh uses factually incorrect information about the Green Mountain State as cover to erode voting rights in the middle of a pandemic-distressed election,” he continued. “The opinion still misrepresents the significant changes we made here in Vermont to ensure every vote counts in the middle of a global pandemic, so that no voter has to choose between their health and their right to vote.”

The Condos statement continues on in the following manner:

Let me be clear: the larger problem with the Justice’s concurring opinion, and the majority opinion largely, is not the absence of the word “deadline,” it is the total lack of regard for the voting rights of American citizens.

This Supreme Court decision repeats the misinformation we, as Chief Elections Officials, have been fighting against all election season: that votes cast on election day and arriving afterward are somehow not valid or are lesser than votes cast in person. That is simply not true.

This is how elections have worked for decades. In many states, it is normal for absentee votes to arrive after election day. This is particularly common for our overseas and military voters.

Red states and blue state across this country allow it so that every vote can be counted, within reason.

In a democracy, we count every single legitimate vote cast by an eligible voter. Period.

“Facts matter,” the secretary of state’s acerbic statement concludes.

:---P

Typical Trumpette, typical Boof - hatred of participatory democracy and doesn't have the balls to actually admit error and apologize.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

"He wouldn't even be in a law firm": Trump unloads on Brett Kavanaugh in new Wolff book

... "Where would he be without me? I saved his life. He wouldn't even be in a law firm. Who would have had him? Nobody. Totally disgraced. Only I saved him." ...
:lol: Angry former PINO + shamed Boof = Win/Win.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Hell, I'm surprised Boof didn't blow himself up in a freak gas grill accident back on the 4th while trying to impress the neighborhood teenage girls. It would have been a fitting spectacle.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

If any of them were gonna be first it figured to be him.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:19 am
If any of them were gonna be first it figured to be him.

may he die during biden's admin.
Correction: may he die with more than a year left in the biden admin.
Last edited by billy.pilgrim on Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:48 am

may he die during biden's admin.
Correction: may he die with more than a yar left in the biden admin.
Maybe this weekend, even.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

As long as it's well before the midterms.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

neoplacebo wrote:
:lol: I bet he misses those old days now. With any luck he'll be erroneously hooked up to a used kidney dialysis machine that hasn't been cleaned out instead of one of those new ventilators the trump clowns got GM to make. It took GM sixty fucking years to get defrosters and heaters and fresh air vents figured out.